Cuomo and Liberals Support Antifa Terrorist Group

To include Birthers..

No one gives a shit about some fringe group that still clings to agitprop disseminated by hitlery's campaign.

No one gives a shit about your meat puppet faggot messiah or where it came from either. We're just glad he's gone, and wish you parasites would join him in obscurity.

Don't blow any kisses my way when anarchy comes your way.
I own assault weapons liberal...bring the anarchy that you and Democrats are pushing for with the help of our enemies like Putin.
Pete is an anarchist assmunch...

I promise you there will be no kisses projected from me to parasites like you under any circumstances...

If you believe I'm even remotely concerned that sniveling pukes like you are anything to worry about...

Any politician or media person who supports the overthrow of the U.S. government (like Democrats are trying with President Trump) you should be fired from media and removed from office for you anti-American racist views. Double standard in this country. Conservatives are lambasted as fascist, racist...but Cuomo, Lemon, Cooper, Maddow and the entourage of fuckheads in the leadership of Democratic Party and biased media, are allowed push a coup against a free and fair election.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.23cce8a70545
ADL Report: Right-Wingers Committed Every 2018 Extremist Murder In US

We know who the terrorist groups have been this last year.
Anti Defamation League, Southern Pvwrty Law Center, and ACLU are all political leftist organizations that are not credible.

In other words:

shutterstock_536266534-730x400.jpg

To include Birthers..

No one gives a shit about some fringe group that still clings to agitprop disseminated by hitlery's campaign.

No one gives a shit about your meat puppet faggot messiah or where it came from either. We're just glad he's gone, and wish you parasites would join him in obscurity.

I own assault weapons liberal...bring the anarchy that you and Democrats are pushing for with the help of our enemies like Putin.

And you have a wimp in your avatar.

Hans Bader: Did Portland violate the First Amendment by selectively tolerating violence?

“Police have no duty under the Constitution to protect the public at all. But if they do, they can’t selectively withhold protection from people with disfavored views, or selectively permit violence by a group they ideologically sympathize with. A federal appeals court made that clear in Dwares v. City of New York (1993). It allowed New York City police to be sued because they allowed flag burners to be attacked, when they likely would not have permitted such attacks on anyone else. Such viewpoint discrimination was forbidden by the First Amendment. In Portland, police did nothing as Antifa attacked people nearby.”​

Any politician or media person who supports the overthrow of the U.S. government (like Democrats are trying with President Trump) you should be fired from media and removed from office for you anti-American racist views. Double standard in this country. Conservatives are lambasted as fascist, racist...but Cuomo, Lemon, Cooper, Maddow and the entourage of fuckheads in the leadership of Democratic Party and biased media, are allowed push a coup against a free and fair election.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.23cce8a70545
ADL Report: Right-Wingers Committed Every 2018 Extremist Murder In US

We know who the terrorist groups have been this last year.

That report is the most disingenuous piece of lies ever published.

According to them, a black man going rambo because his girlfriend did some stupid stuff is a "White supremacist", because he murdered some black dude.

Lunatic stuff, no wonder our 60 IQ leftist "friend" who can't read is embracing it.

Trust me, whenever a white supremacists even hint at causing any trouble it's all over the news. Just see the Smollet case. However, when Antifa ships an immigrant gay man to hospital - silence.

That's no surprise coming from mafia-supported dago disgraces to decent Italians like Cuomo-sewage. Those Cuomo pigs have spent their political careers spewing hatred against this country. I want them to die of cancer just as I want all other liberal animals to die of cancer.

That's no surprise coming from mafia-supported dago disgraces to decent Italians like Cuomo-sewage. Those Cuomo pigs have spent their political careers spewing hatred against this country. I want them to die of cancer just as I want all other liberal animals to die of cancer.

What a coincidence. I myself want your abject ignorance of what the word Liberal actually means to die of self-strangulation in a pit of boiling acid filled with rabid snakes on fire while being forced to listen to the Archies' greatest hit.

Forum List

Back