CNN's Deranged Nazi Cuomo Justifies Antifa Violence Again: 'True' to a 'Good Cause'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
CNN primetime host Chris "Hitler is my Hero" Cuomo took on President Trump during his Monday evening show, over the President doubling down on his Charlottesville comments and condemning Democrats’ support of late-term abortion. Cuomo expressed shock that Trump would compare abortion to murder, and adamantly defended the leftist anarchist group Antifa, saying they couldn’t be compared to neo-Nazis and were working for a "good cause."

Cuomo spent a good deal of Cuomo Prime Time arguing with Trump supporter Steve Cortes that Antifa was committed to a good cause and were morally superior to neo-Nazis. “You make a moral equivalent between those two actions, you’re making a mistake in America. The President did that!” Cuomo gushed. Cortes argued both groups were morally reprehensible. Yet Cuomo kept defending them:

“One of the groups is created to kill people they don't like. The other group and Black Lives Matter has hanger-ons and aberrant actors within their ranks but the groups were not created to destroy parts of humanity,” he gushed. Cortes reminded Cuomo that these people wear masks to conceal their identity so they can commit violence.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

I understand that we are dealing with a controlled propaganda Mainstream-Media that would have made Goebbels blush.

Nevertheless I can’t believe that the Charlottesville Kabuki Theater event is still being used as an anti-Trump talking point, especially by Joe Biden. Is there really no way to get the truth of what happened that day out? Governor McAuliffe orchestrated the clashes, forcing the protestors (many of whom were paid agitators) into the same area and ordering the police to stand-down. Furthermore Trump’s comments on the events were reasonable and well measured.

Oh noes, The Left are hating Nazis, the Republicans must do the same.
Republicans have no backbone.

Nazis did wrong, sure, so have a lot of others, Soviets, the British Empire, the Belgian Congo, the Communist China, the Islamic occupation of India, etc. etc.

But, keep bashing Nazis most of all, because Leftists do it.

Cuomo is an ass clown like just about everyone else on that network. To Progressives anything is justifiable if they do it as they are in the right, and the ends justify the means. They need to be defeated.

CNN primetime host Chris "Hitler is my Hero" Cuomo took on President Trump during his Monday evening show, over the President doubling down on his Charlottesville comments and condemning Democrats’ support of late-term abortion. Cuomo expressed shock that Trump would compare abortion to murder, and adamantly defended the leftist anarchist group Antifa, saying they couldn’t be compared to neo-Nazis and were working for a "good cause."

Cuomo spent a good deal of Cuomo Prime Time arguing with Trump supporter Steve Cortes that Antifa was committed to a good cause and were morally superior to neo-Nazis. “You make a moral equivalent between those two actions, you’re making a mistake in America. The President did that!” Cuomo gushed. Cortes argued both groups were morally reprehensible. Yet Cuomo kept defending them:

“One of the groups is created to kill people they don't like. The other group and Black Lives Matter has hanger-ons and aberrant actors within their ranks but the groups were not created to destroy parts of humanity,” he gushed. Cortes reminded Cuomo that these people wear masks to conceal their identity so they can commit violence.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

I understand that we are dealing with a controlled propaganda Mainstream-Media that would have made Goebbels blush.

Nevertheless I can’t believe that the Charlottesville Kabuki Theater event is still being used as an anti-Trump talking point, especially by Joe Biden. Is there really no way to get the truth of what happened that day out? Governor McAuliffe orchestrated the clashes, forcing the protestors (many of whom were paid agitators) into the same area and ordering the police to stand-down. Furthermore Trump’s comments on the events were reasonable and well measured.
Neo Nazis have a right to free speech. Federal Courts have already ruled on this.
{{meta.pageTitle}}
The Neo Nazis in Charlottesville had a permit from the city to march. It was Antifa that did not have a permit and showed up to agitate. I don’t like flag burning by Antifa...but SCOTUS has ruled it free speech. Ben Franklin famously stated, “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

Antifa should be labeled as domestic terrorists which is exactly what they are.

Bunch of mommy's basement dwellers.

Yet recently in a campaign speech Biden called ANTIFA "courageous Americans". He defended a violent terrorist group.

Yet recently in a campaign speech Biden called ANTIFA "courageous Americans". He defended a violent terrorist group.

Just shows what an out of touch idiot he is. Antifa is nothing more than domestic terrorists who should all land in Gitmo.

Cuomo is an ass clown like just about everyone else on that network. To Progressives anything is justifiable if they do it as they are in the right, and the ends justify the means. They need to be defeated.
Cuomo says sure they (Antifa thugs) are club swinging goons, Commies and anarchists, but they are good club swinging goons.

Nothing courageous about those assholes.

As long as people don't oppose them they are golden. The minute someone knocks the shit out of one of them they run like hell.

This thread is some bullshit, I watched Coumo. He never tried to justify or support Antfia's actions that's a lie. The 2 guests were trying to make it about Antifia and he didn't allow them to deviate from the subject matter which was not about Antifa. The subject matter was about why Trump doesn't come after right wing, racist in the manner that he does others.

This thread is some bullshit, I watched Coumo. He never tried to justify or support Antfia's actions that's a lie. The 2 guests were trying to make it about Antifia and he didn't allow them to deviate from the subject matter which was not about Antifa. The subject matter was about why Trump doesn't come after right wing, racist in the manner that he does others.

Biden recently praised Antifa calling them "Courageous Americans". Your boy Obama had BLM, another violent, terrorist organization to the White House as he did with Farrakhan.

Biden recently praised Antifa calling them "Courageous Americans". Your boy Obama had BLM, another violent, terrorist organization to the White House as he did with Farrakhan.

That is the right wing way, when you can't defend the current bullshit being spewed so you start talking about someone else. This thread is about Coumo.

That is the right wing way, when you can't defend the current bullshit being spewed so you start talking about someone else. This thread is about Coumo.

This thread is about Cuomo and ANTIFA. They are part of the conversation as well. Plus, Cuomo is only a degenerate media person, he doesn't make policy, therefore not as important as BIDEN the perv.

This thread is about Cuomo and ANTIFA. They are part of the conversation as well. Plus, Cuomo is only a degenerate media person, he doesn't make policy, therefore not as important as BIDEN the perv.

It's actually a false narrative being spewed because not one time did he defend, agree with or promote Antifa.

Forum List

Back