Cuba wants compensation from US....WTF???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Not only is Cuba asking for compensation, but they also want our military base back over there, among other things....see this is why we have issues with Latino's in this country. For some ungodly reason, Latino's feel the US is not only their dumping ground for their unwanted garbage, but also a ATM and refuge when they want to leave their own countries. Florida, California and Texas they've already taken over, now its time to take over Washington too.

First off, who gives a fuck about Cuba or Mexico, save for Wall Street? Secondly, compensate these fucks for what?

Latino's are the only race of people in this country and around the globe that feels like the world owe them something. We now owe them, not only jobs and a place to live, but now compensation???????

Yeah, I mean, who wouldn't want their biggest enemy and the country that effectively impoverished them to have a big ass military base that they can't get rid of even if they wanted to?

I mean, the US is just dying to have the Iranians turn up and put a military base on US soil and then when the US tells them to go the Iranians will stick up the middle finger. Sounds like a US wet dream that.

Not only is Cuba asking for compensation, but they also want our military base back over there, among other things....see this is why we have issues with Latino's in this country. For some ungodly reason, Latino's feel the US is not only their dumping ground for their unwanted garbage, but also a ATM and refuge when they want to leave their own countries. Florida, California and Texas they've already taken over, now its time to take over Washington too.

First off, who gives a fuck about Cuba or Mexico, save for Wall Street? Secondly, compensate these fucks for what?

Latino's are the only race of people in this country and around the globe that feels like the world owe them something. We now owe them, not only jobs and a place to live, but now compensation???????

They had grounds to go to war over the embargo, but I'm not sure I see a case for them to sue us or claim monetary compensation for things.

America was the ONLY country that wouldn't trade with KooBah!

If I'm not mistaken, very other country on the face of the Earth did.

So why did they remain poor?

Fidel Castro.

Who in their right mind doesn't anticipate that the main reason for normalizing relations with Cuba was so that the U.S. under a Liberal hack president could give them a boatload of American taxpayer money?

I just woke up. Maybe I missed news from CNN.
Do you have link regarding your post?

• Banned

1. Cuba demands Guantanamo Bay in return for US ties - Al ...
    www.aljazeera.com/.../cuba-demands-guantanamo-bay-return-...
    Al Jazeera
    Jan 29, 2015 - Cuban President Raul Castro demanded that the United States return the US naval base at Guantanamo Bay before the two nations ...
  2. Raul Castro Demands Return of Guantanamo Bay, End of ...
    NBC News - Breaking News Top Stories - Latest World US Local Newscuba.../raul-castro-demands-return-...
    NBCNews.com
    Jan 29, 2015 - Cuban President Raul Castro has demanded that the United Stateshand back its Guantanamo Bay military base - an apparent bargaining tool ...
    You visited this page.
    In the news
  3. upload_2015-7-22_18-20-28.jpeg
    Latin America Demands End to 'Criminal' US Blockade of Cuba

teleSUR English‎ - 1 day ago
    Cuba and the United States exchanged embassies for the first time in half a century Monday.
  4. Cuban dissident's daughter demands autopsy results from fatal 2012 crash
    Local 10‎ - 1 day ago
  5. U.S. and Cuba restore relations with reopened embassies
    PBS NewsHour‎ - 2 days ago
    More news for cuba demands on us
  6. Cuba demands return of Guantanamo Bay, compensation ...
    news.nationalpost.com/.../cuba-demands-return-of-guantan...
    National Post
    Jan 28, 2015 - SAN JOSE, Costa Rica — Cuban President Raul Castro demanded on Wednesday that the United States return the U.S. base at Guantanamo ...
  7. Castro demands Guantanamo Bay in return for US-Cuba ...
    www.bbc.com/.../world-latin-america-3...
    British Broadcasting Corporation
    Jan 28, 2015 - Cuba demands the US hands back the Guantanamo Bay military base before relations with Washington are normalised.
  8. Raúl Castro demands that US return Guantánamo base to ...
    Latest US news world news sports and opinion from the Guardian theguardian.com The Guardian › World › Cuba
    The Guardian
    Jan 28, 2015 - 'If these problems aren't resolved, rapprochement wouldn't make sense' says Cuban leader, who also demands end to US propaganda ...
  9. Raul Castro demands U.S. pay back Cubans for 'damages ...
    latino.foxnews.com/.../raul-castro-demands-us-pay-ba...
    Fox News Channel
    Jan 28, 2015 - Cuban President Raul Castro demanded on Wednesday that the United States return the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, lift the half-century ...
  10. Raúl Castro Demands Return Of Guantánamo Before ... - NPR
    www.npr.org/.../castro-demands-return-of-guant-namo-before-normali...
    NPR
    Jan 29, 2015 - As we've reported, back in December the U.S. and Cuba announced they had intentions of normalizing diplomatic ties. President Obama ...
  11. No, Castro, you can't have Guantanamo back - CNN.com
    www.cnn.com/2015/01/29/.../white-house-castro-guantanamo/
    CNN
    Jan 29, 2015 - Speaking at a summit of Latin American and Caribbean leaders Wednesday, Cuban President Raul Castro made some big demands of the ...
    1. Cuba and The Don't Do's - 12 Things Not to Do in Cuba‎
      Adwww.destinationtips.com/‎2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Recognizing Cuba was a pretext for abandoning Guantanamo without Congressional approval.

1. Cuba demands Guantanamo Bay in return for US ties - Al ...
    www.aljazeera.com/.../cuba-demands-guantanamo-bay-return-...
    Al Jazeera
    Jan 29, 2015 - Cuban President Raul Castro demanded that the United States return the US naval base at Guantanamo Bay before the two nations ...
  2. Raul Castro Demands Return of Guantanamo Bay, End of ...
    NBC News - Breaking News Top Stories - Latest World US Local Newscuba.../raul-castro-demands-return-...
    NBCNews.com
    Jan 29, 2015 - Cuban President Raul Castro has demanded that the United Stateshand back its Guantanamo Bay military base - an apparent bargaining tool ...
    You visited this page.
    In the news
  3. View attachment 45315
    Latin America Demands End to 'Criminal' US Blockade of Cuba
    teleSUR English‎ - 1 day ago
    Cuba and the United States exchanged embassies for the first time in half a century Monday.
  4. Cuban dissident's daughter demands autopsy results from fatal 2012 crash
    Local 10‎ - 1 day ago
  5. U.S. and Cuba restore relations with reopened embassies
    PBS NewsHour‎ - 2 days ago
    More news for cuba demands on us
  6. Cuba demands return of Guantanamo Bay, compensation ...
    news.nationalpost.com/.../cuba-demands-return-of-guantan...
    National Post
    Jan 28, 2015 - SAN JOSE, Costa Rica — Cuban President Raul Castro demanded on Wednesday that the United States return the U.S. base at Guantanamo ...
  7. Castro demands Guantanamo Bay in return for US-Cuba ...
    www.bbc.com/.../world-latin-america-3...
    British Broadcasting Corporation
    Jan 28, 2015 - Cuba demands the US hands back the Guantanamo Bay military base before relations with Washington are normalised.
  8. Raúl Castro demands that US return Guantánamo base to ...
    Latest US news world news sports and opinion from the Guardian theguardian.com The Guardian › World › Cuba
    The Guardian
    Jan 28, 2015 - 'If these problems aren't resolved, rapprochement wouldn't make sense' says Cuban leader, who also demands end to US propaganda ...
  9. Raul Castro demands U.S. pay back Cubans for 'damages ...
    latino.foxnews.com/.../raul-castro-demands-us-pay-ba...
    Fox News Channel
    Jan 28, 2015 - Cuban President Raul Castro demanded on Wednesday that the United States return the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, lift the half-century ...
  10. Raúl Castro Demands Return Of Guantánamo Before ... - NPR
    www.npr.org/.../castro-demands-return-of-guant-namo-before-normali...
    NPR
    Jan 29, 2015 - As we've reported, back in December the U.S. and Cuba announced they had intentions of normalizing diplomatic ties. President Obama ...
  11. No, Castro, you can't have Guantanamo back - CNN.com
    www.cnn.com/2015/01/29/.../white-house-castro-guantanamo/
    CNN
    Jan 29, 2015 - Speaking at a summit of Latin American and Caribbean leaders Wednesday, Cuban President Raul Castro made some big demands of the ...
    1. Cuba and The Don't Do's - 12 Things Not to Do in Cuba‎
      Adwww.destinationtips.com/‎2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Gracias señora.

Yeah, I mean, who wouldn't want their biggest enemy and the country that effectively impoverished them to have a big ass military base that they can't get rid of even if they wanted to?

I mean, the US is just dying to have the Iranians turn up and put a military base on US soil and then when the US tells them to go the Iranians will stick up the middle finger. Sounds like a US wet dream that.

Yes, it was a communist country, but I'm sure it was us that impoverished them.

The left has always been in love with Cuba because they were basically communist. And as someone already pointed out, Obama can give back Gitmo and close it. I don't think that'll get through Congress though.

You're sure? Why's that?

You don't think a trade embargo by the largest country in the area which prevented trade with Cuba would have had any impact whatsoever?

Hmmm....

Seeing as the US put sanctions against Iran and the Iranian economy plummeted, proof that such sanctions do work, you think the one on Cuba was merely a complete waste of time and didn't do anything at all?

Cuba; it's the new black.

You're sure? Why's that?

You don't think a trade embargo by the largest country in the area which prevented trade with Cuba would have had any impact whatsoever?

Hmmm....

Seeing as the US put sanctions against Iran and the Iranian economy plummeted, proof that such sanctions do work, you think the one on Cuba was merely a complete waste of time and didn't do anything at all?
Que tienes? Mi mesaje estuve de acuerdo contigo. No entendiste asi?

You're sure? Why's that?

Hmmm....

Que tienes? Mi mesaje estuve de acuerdo contigo. No entendiste asi?

Lei mal!

Give communists an inch, they'll take a mile.

Lefties can never be satisfied, which is why you should never compromise with them.

Give communists an inch, they'll take a mile.

Lefties can never be satisfied, which is why you should never compromise with them.

Give them an inch of what? Trade, things like that?

Give people like Bush an inch and they invade countries

And white women...

Forum List

Back