Cruz's dad Rafel talks like he thinks the NT shoud replace the Constitution

It's about the candidate, look at Obungle's father....well if we really knew who it was, another lie from the King of Lies

His dad was not a great influence in Obama's life, his preacher was his biggest mentor as said in his book. Cruz is close to his Dad.

I suspect his father influenced him a great deal because I think his father was the commie Frank Davis

so says jew Joel Gilbert who also thinks the real Paul McCarthy is dead.

If you feel the need to trash the Jews in comments like that I have no further interest in you

Read my signature. Even Jews trash Jews. I have no interest in anyone who is too blind to see.

Your hate is pathetic

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Rafel Cruz isn't running for POTUS

He is the father, and is preaching at Cruz events. A father has great influence over his one and only son,
and by the way it sound his Dad loves the lime light. One should never underestimate the parents influence on their kids.

Sure but Wright had NO effect on Obama.

Get a grip.

Are you serious? or are you saying that Obama was already radicalized before he started listening to hi8m?

His dad was not a great influence in Obama's life, his preacher was his biggest mentor as said in his book. Cruz is close to his Dad.

I suspect his father influenced him a great deal because I think his father was the commie Frank Davis

If you feel the need to trash the Jews in comments like that I have no further interest in you

Read my signature. Even Jews trash Jews. I have no interest in anyone who is too blind to see.

This from an Obamacare supporter..

I never voted for Obama, but yes I do like the ACA , aside from a few issues, its the best thing to come along. But then again mainly its the self employed people who can appreciate it.

He is the father, and is preaching at Cruz events. A father has great influence over his one and only son,
and by the way it sound his Dad loves the lime light. One should never underestimate the parents influence on their kids.

Get a grip.

Are you serious? or are you saying that Obama was already radicalized before he started listening to hi8m?

Sarcasm directed at the blue kool aid drinkers.

Your hate is pathetic
and your worship of jews is sickening. Tell me which ones do your worship, the secular ones or the ones who wear the curly cues?

Your hate is pathetic

That is the far left drones in a nut shell filled with hate..

However as we have seen the OP would never vote for Cruz no matter what..

A sermon Rafael Cruz delivered in August 2012 at an Irving, Texas, mega-church has also come under scrutiny. At that event, he asserted that Christian true believers are "anointed" by God to "take dominion" of the world in "every area: society, education, government, and economics." He was preaching a particular form of evangelical Christianity known as Dominionism (a.k.a. Christian Reconstructionism) that holds that these "anointed" Christians are destined to take over the government and create in practice, if not in official terms, a theocracy. Rafael Cruz also endorsed the evangelical belief known as the "end-time transfer of wealth"—that is, as a prelude to the second coming of Christ, God will seize the wealth of the wicked and redistribute it to believers. But, Cruz told the flock, don't expect to benefit from this unless you tithe mightily.

Watch: Ted Cruz's father calls the US a "Christian nation" and says Obama should go "back to Kenya"

I didn't vote for Obama due to his preacher, and wont for Cruz since this is his Daddy.

So what is it like to spend your whole life avoiding reason and logic and deliberately hunting and searching for things to be outraged and terrified by?

"I am not angry enough. I must immediately seek out bullshit propaganda on the Internet to take as gospel truth and freak out about! AAAAAGGGHHH!"

Seems pretty pointless to me.

Get a grip.

So you agree then that Obama was radicalized before he saw Rev. Wright..

A sermon Rafael Cruz delivered in August 2012 at an Irving, Texas, mega-church has also come under scrutiny. At that event, he asserted that Christian true believers are "anointed" by God to "take dominion" of the world in "every area: society, education, government, and economics." He was preaching a particular form of evangelical Christianity known as Dominionism (a.k.a. Christian Reconstructionism) that holds that these "anointed" Christians are destined to take over the government and create in practice, if not in official terms, a theocracy. Rafael Cruz also endorsed the evangelical belief known as the "end-time transfer of wealth"—that is, as a prelude to the second coming of Christ, God will seize the wealth of the wicked and redistribute it to believers. But, Cruz told the flock, don't expect to benefit from this unless you tithe mightily.

Watch: Ted Cruz's father calls the US a "Christian nation" and says Obama should go "back to Kenya"

I didn't vote for Obama due to his preacher, and wont for Cruz since this is his Daddy.
Didn't work for the Puritans...in fact, their horrible failure was an abject lesson to the Constitution Framers.

You're reading Mother Jones and running in here to report it to us so that anyone who's as dumb and gullible as you can join you in your wiggins. Between you and Rafael Cruz, you are the more disturbing.

This from an Obamacare supporter..

I never voted for Obama, but yes I do like the ACA , aside from a few issues, its the best thing to come along. But then again mainly its the self employed people who can appreciate it.

You are a far lfet drone "who is too blind to see"

Didn't work for the Puritans...in fact, their horrible failure was an abject lesson to the Constitution Framers.

Another far left drone that proves they do not understand anything post, just has to run their religious narratives..

Rafael Cruz's father is an admitted illegal alien.

Another far left drone that proves they do not understand anything post, just has to run their religious narratives..
So you are saying you support a theocracy?

What's going on here? Lefties are shocked because Cruz's father says "the U.S. is a Christian nation" but they aren't concerned that Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's autobiography is titled "Dreams of My Father" and his father was an alcoholic bigamist African nationalist who freaking hated the U.S.?

Get a grip.

So you agree then that Obama was radicalized before he saw Rev. Wright..

He was, but Wright fed it.

Obama was PROFOUNDLY influenced by his Father....

Prove what I said is wrong.

What's going on here? Lefties are shocked because Cruz's father says "the U.S. is a Christian nation" but they aren't concerned that Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's autobiography is titled "Dreams of My Father" and his father was an alcoholic bigamist African nationalist who freaking hated the U.S.?

"Dreams From My Father"

Rafael Cruz's father is an admitted illegal alien.

You get more and more retarded and insane with every day. It's almost epic.

Rafael Cruz was a legal immigrant and a naturalized US citizen.

Forum List

Back