A Temporary Pause In All Immigration?

Do You Support A Temporary Pause In All Immigration

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
It's an idea floating around. Is our Immigration System in such disrepair that a temporary pause is necessary to reevaluate? What do you think?

We don't need any more people in the country right now our population is entirely sufficient

We don't need any more people in the country right now our population is entirely sufficient

You support a permanent end to Immigration?

Maybe not permanent but an end to indiscriminate immigration

We should have a moratorium and then only allow people with skills we deem desirable and who demonstrate an ability to support themselves into the country

You support a permanent end to Immigration?

Maybe not permanent but an end to indiscriminate immigration

We should have a moratorium and then only allow people with skills we deem desirable and who demonstrate an ability to support themselves into the country

I hear what you're saying. It's not all that unreasonable.

It's an idea floating around. Is our Immigration System in such disrepair that a temporary pause is necessary to reevaluate? What do you think?
I wouldnt call it disrepair. I would say it needs to be beefed up. The problem is how can you beef it up? There is no way you are going to be able to figure out who is a terrorist and who is not. The problem is always ahead of the solution. See internet viruses for a great example of that dynamic.

It is obvious that our immigration and visas are out of control. The people that once made this country great are going to become the minority while illegals and terrorists roam freely and get welfare.

I wouldnt call it disrepair. I would say it needs to be beefed up. The problem is how can you beef it up? There is no way you are going to be able to figure out who is a terrorist and who is not. The problem is always ahead of the solution. See internet viruses for a great example of that dynamic.

Yes we already know what the far left drones think, they have run that narrative into the ground already..

Yes we already know what the far left drones think, they have run that narrative into the ground already..
Now youre petending you have the ability to know what someone thinks besides yourself.

Now youre petending you have the ability to know what someone thinks besides yourself.

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama twice..

The irony impairment of the far left is amazing!

Show all the posts where you want the borders closed..

We need to totally shut down our borders until we once again become an exclusively English speaking country again. We need to shut down our borders until the pay scale begins to increase and OUR people can make a living.

We need to totally shut down our borders until we once again become an exclusively English speaking country again. .....

What the hell do you mean "again"?

Again as in you don't have to push "1" on your phone to speak the language of this country. Again where signs were written in one language--English. Again as when you go to vote your ballot is only written in one language. Again.

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama twice..

The irony impairment of the far left is amazing!

Show all the posts where you want the borders closed..
You didnt address my first statement. Youre pretending you know what someone else thinks. How is that possible?

Forum List

Back