Cruz Whoring HImself

Talking about how he'll take money from anyone and asking for $2,700. What a shill.

Cruz: 'We'll take money from anyone'

Well how about you publish a list of acceptable donors, come on give us a by name list of who's good to go. If you can't STFU.

The voters can decide what's acceptable. I'm pointing out that the man is for sale. Telling me to shut the fuck up about a plutocrat? Sad.

Guess what dip stick your hero doesn't vet his donors either. If you folks didn't have your hypocrisy, you'd have nothing at all.

Talking about how he'll take money from anyone and asking for $2,700. What a shill.

Well how about you publish a list of acceptable donors, come on give us a by name list of who's good to go. If you can't STFU.

The voters can decide what's acceptable. I'm pointing out that the man is for sale. Telling me to shut the fuck up about a plutocrat? Sad.

Guess what dip stick your hero doesn't vet his donors either. If you folks didn't have your hypocrisy, you'd have nothing at all.

What donors? You mean the ones giving fifty bucks or whatever from hard working Americans? Trump hasn't taken the corporate money like a puppet for sale.

What donors? You mean the ones giving fifty bucks or whatever from hard working Americans? Trump hasn't taken the corporate money like a puppet for sale.

Maybe you and the dump should learn the rules, there are no large corporate donations allowed.

The first column on the chart deals with the candidates committees. Max donations are $5,000 and even those are limited to very specific entities.

Contributions Brochure

Maybe you and the dump should learn the rules, there are no large corporate donations allowed.

The first column on the chart deals with the candidates committees. Max donations are $5,000 and even those are limited to very specific entities.

Contributions Brochure

Dude, you're here posting all day long. I know you know the game. Do you really want me to school you on sh** you really know cos you want to get flagrant and blatantly bad shots at Trump?

Contributions Brochure

Dude, you're here posting all day long. I know you know the game. Do you really want me to school you on sh** you really know cos you want to get flagrant and blatantly bad shots at Trump?

So when does school start? So far you've demonstrated nothing but hypocrisy and ignorance.

Contributions Brochure

So when does school start? So far you've demonstrated nothing but hypocrisy and ignorance.

You know that corporations are contributing millions upon millons to the Super PACS. In other cases, donations to committees are masking individual campaign donations. Donations in others names are occurring as well. You've seen the articles about an elite few making the bulk of the donations; and yet, you want to come at me with some weak sh**. Step off, son.

You do realize that Trump's brand is he will do anything for money, right?

I'm always amazed by this. With any given politicians there are typically arguments that could be made. But what people focus on, is a non-event.

Cruz said he will take money from anyone. Ok.... From that you conclude "He's for sale".

Really? Is that what he said? He said he would take money from anyone. Yeah, and *I* would take money from anyone. I wouldn't' change my views for a million dollars, but I'll take your money. I would take every dollar you offer me. But that doesn't mean I'm for sale. If you go to my donation page, and send me a $100, I'll take it. But I'm not for sale. Not by a long shot.

There are more than enough real reasons to oppose all the candidates, without needing to make up something.

All of them will do what is required for money.

The difference is, I think Trump would remain legal, because his history suggests he's a legal capitalists.

I'm more worried about Hillary who has been in every major scandal for 20 years. Cattle Futures, Whitewater, and numerous other things, suggest a history of ignoring the law.

Contributions Brochure

You know that corporations are contributing millions upon millons to the Super PACS. In other cases, donations to committees are masking individual campaign donations. Donations in others names are occurring as well. You've seen the articles about an elite few making the bulk of the donations; and yet, you want to come at me with some weak sh**. Step off, son.

So your schooling consist of nothing but conspiracy theories, guess you didn't notice these committees you talk about still have limits. PACS have limits on what they can give to a candidate, and the candidates can't coordinate with them, you seem to be an expert on weak shit. Maybe you should follow your own advice and quit while you're behind.

He's not the candidate whoring himself out to Wall Street.

Forum List

Back