Cruz whining today at the RNC spring convention in Florida.. Pick me

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Now that it is impossible for Cruz to get enough delegates for the convention..He is in Florida today kissing the feet of the RNC ..

Typically during a spring meeting, the RNC would suggest tweaks to guidelines that govern the quadrennial conventions. Those recommendations would then go to a committee that, a week before the convention, settles on the final rules.

Read more here: Ted Cruz, John Kasich woo Republicans in Florida meeting

aria_c13879020160211120100.jpg

Now that it is impossible for Cruz to get enough delegates for the convention..He is in Florida today kissing the feet of the RNC ..

Typically during a spring meeting, the RNC would suggest tweaks to guidelines that govern the quadrennial conventions. Those recommendations would then go to a committee that, a week before the convention, settles on the final rules.

I get the feeling that Teddie bought into his father's belief that he is The Chosen One and cannot understand why the RW isn't falling all over themselves to pick him.

I get the feeling that Teddie bought into his father's belief that he is The Chosen One and cannot understand why the RW isn't falling all over themselves to pick him.

:lmao:...it is hard to let go when you have been in drama school practicing your whole life...

Forum List

Back