Cruz shouted down by GOPers

Of course Teddy the Loser was shouted down by real Republicans.

So are the mentally ill birfers.
If you took your boyfriends BALL SACK out of your mouth, you might be able to say BIRTHER, you creepy little fucker.

Go slap your pud, nipple face.

Birfer Boy 007 is a drool fool. Carson has announced his candidacy, and the froot loop follies ar on.

Finish your gay fellatio then speak. Nobody can understand your posts.
Where are all the RW posters who show up and cry if someone uses the gay pejorative?
saintmike is like edwardbaiamonte or OKTexas. It's fun to poke them and watch them cry. :lol:

Of course Teddy the Loser was shouted down by real Republicans.

So are the mentally ill birfers.
If you took your boyfriends BALL SACK out of your mouth, you might be able to say BIRTHER, you creepy little fucker.

Go slap your pud, nipple face.

Birfer Boy 007 is a drool fool. Carson has announced his candidacy, and the froot loop follies ar on.

Finish your gay fellatio then speak. Nobody can understand your posts.
Where are all the RW posters who show up and cry if someone uses the gay pejorative?
The only thing to protest is his fagotty posts.

says you, the most immoral person on the Board. :lol:

bigreb is not a Republican, so he can fuck off.

The way it is.
Answer the damn question.

If you are not a Republican, you can fuck off

That's right. Run!

Neither he nor you are Republicans. Sux to be you.
So jake who in the Republican party do you support, and what member of this forum who is a republican do you agree with?

Well the Politico headline is a lie. So the thread title is a lie.

I read the whole article. Not one Republican was "shouting" down Cruz.

He had those who disagreed with a hardline tactic being taken at this current juncture in time.

But even those that disagreed with him did feel that Cruz was performing an important service to keep Obama's outrageous EO under a spotlight.

From the lib article at lib Politico:

"Even those that support Boehner’s plan — and oppose Cruz’s — volunteered that he and his allies are performing an important task by training attention on Obama’s immigration action, which was announced nearly two weeks ago.

“We’re much smarter to wait," Burr said.

But “it’s good that Ted and Mike Lee and others in the House, maybe others in the Senate, [Sen. David] Vitter, are raising this issue because it’s got to stay an issue that’s important. This is an outrage, not only to Republicans, but Republicans, Democrats and independents.”

Republicans shout down Ted Cruz - Burgess Everett - POLITICO

Last edited:
Good. Now abide by what you were told. Answer the question: are you a Republican? If so, we can talk about your questions.

Too bad, bud, for you. That is not how it will work.

But you are not a Republican at this time. You will support folks like shootspeeders and Contumacius anad EdwardBaimonte on the Board.

I think you like Cruz and Carson.

They were given a mandate to govern not to obstruct, which is what McConnell and Boehner are trying to explain to the simple heads of the far right.

Too bad, bud, for you. That is not how it will work.

But you are not a Republican at this time. You will support folks like shootspeeders and Contumacius anad EdwardBaimonte on the Board.

I think you like Cruz and Carson.
Here's how it works you fucking moron
Someone ask you a question you either answer that question or say I have no answer. You don't dance around it, and then start asking questions and expect your question to get a response.
I support most Republicans here on some things and on other things
I don't. My post can verify that unlike your's they do not do anything but attack Republicans.

You are gabbling like a goose on the rack, bigreb, being bastd for dinner.

OK, you are not a Republican; thank you for admitting that.

Thus no replies to you at all on this subject.

In your dreams.

Red states rehired Red Senators. That's all.

Tell that to Landreau tomorrow.
Isn't Louisiana a Red state?

Thanks for proving me correct.

Right, that's why Landreau was elected for 3 terms. LA has historically been blue but is turning red thanks to the commiecrats fucked up policies.
Is Louisiana a Red state NOW or isn't it?

It was a Red state 6 years ago, also. Mary won on Obama's coattails, just like Pryor and Begich.

Actually I think it's still in transition but getting more red all the time.
Which I don't get at all, with all the minorities in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Just shows they don't show up to vote. Fuck 'em.

Contrast that with Georgia, which is getting bluer ever year - mainly because they vote in Atlanta and Savannah and Macon.

Forum List

Back