Cruz scares little girl with his crazy extremist rhetoric.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
good grief, you on the left has become downright scary with your EXTREME nonsense since your party got kicked out of power and the people VOTED IN REPUBLICANS

get over it, they won

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
good grief, you on the left has become downright scary with your EXTREME nonsense since your party got kicked out of power and the people VOTED IN REPUBLICANS

get over it, they won
That has WHAT to do with this nutcase pretending to be a senator and scaring little kids?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Holy shit what a gigantic NON-story !!!
Must be an incredibly slow news day ! I watched the entire video, and they never actually show the little girl, and other than a bit of laughter you would never know anything whatsoever was going on.

Wow, can't believe any media source would waste any of their bandwidth on this !

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
as a general rule kids should be seen and not heard anyway !!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
as a general rule kids should be seen and not heard anyway !!
OH DARN...a shadow could scare a three year old.

dailynews should be called: dailygarbage

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Must be an incredibly slow news day ! I watched the entire video, and they never actually show the little girl, and other than a bit of laughter you would never know anything whatsoever was going on.

Wow, can't believe any media source would waste any of their bandwidth on this !
Democrats have nothing else. The party is in disintegration.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I couldn't see the 3 year old you're talking about. Couldn't hear her either. Cruz sounded like Mr Rodgers if you ask me. Nothing scary about that.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Republicans showing that compassion that's lost them presidential 2 elections in a row....

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

Democrats have nothing else. The party is in disintegration.
LOL....LMAO....ROFL!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I didn't even waste my time watching it or giving any support to that dumb site called, dailynews with that title that was posted on the thread

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Republicans showing that compassion that's lost them presidential 2 elections in a row....
omg. just SIX YEARS ago A REPUBLICAN WAS PRESIDENT....whoa

and the Democrats has never had such a HISTORIC ass kicking out of Congress under a Democrat President..
get a grip

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What's there to be compassionate about ? If this little girl ran screaming out of the room, you might have something, but you sure don't see anything even remotely close in the video.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
omg. just SIX YEARS ago A REPUBLICAN WAS PRESIDENT....whoa

and the Democrats has never had such a HISTORIC ass kicking out of Congress under a Democrat President..
get a grip
And have gotten their asses kicked in the last 2 and will again in 2016...seriously tell me WHO is moderate enough to take independents and moderate republicans in 2016...

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lib talking point that lost Democrat control of Congress in 2014.
and threads such as this one and another one calling Republicans traitors

LET THEM keep it up. the people spoke loud and clear they are sick and tried of these Democrats smears and dirty politics.............Obot cult members included

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List