Cruz scares little girl with his crazy extremist rhetoric.

good grief, you on the left has become downright scary with your EXTREME nonsense since your party got kicked out of power and the people VOTED IN REPUBLICANS

get over it, they won

good grief, you on the left has become downright scary with your EXTREME nonsense since your party got kicked out of power and the people VOTED IN REPUBLICANS

get over it, they won
That has WHAT to do with this nutcase pretending to be a senator and scaring little kids?

Holy shit what a gigantic NON-story !!!
Must be an incredibly slow news day ! I watched the entire video, and they never actually show the little girl, and other than a bit of laughter you would never know anything whatsoever was going on.

Wow, can't believe any media source would waste any of their bandwidth on this !

Must be an incredibly slow news day ! I watched the entire video, and they never actually show the little girl, and other than a bit of laughter you would never know anything whatsoever was going on.

Wow, can't believe any media source would waste any of their bandwidth on this !
Democrats have nothing else. The party is in disintegration.

Democrats have nothing else. The party is in disintegration.
LOL....LMAO....ROFL!

I didn't even waste my time watching it or giving any support to that dumb site called, dailynews with that title that was posted on the thread

Republicans showing that compassion that's lost them presidential 2 elections in a row....

omg. just SIX YEARS ago A REPUBLICAN WAS PRESIDENT....whoa

and the Democrats has never had such a HISTORIC ass kicking out of Congress under a Democrat President..
get a grip

Republicans showing that compassion that's lost them presidential 2 elections in a row....

What's there to be compassionate about ? If this little girl ran screaming out of the room, you might have something, but you sure don't see anything even remotely close in the video.

omg. just SIX YEARS ago A REPUBLICAN WAS PRESIDENT....whoa

and the Democrats has never had such a HISTORIC ass kicking out of Congress under a Democrat President..
get a grip
And have gotten their asses kicked in the last 2 and will again in 2016...seriously tell me WHO is moderate enough to take independents and moderate republicans in 2016...

Lib talking point that lost Democrat control of Congress in 2014.

and threads such as this one and another one calling Republicans traitors

LET THEM keep it up. the people spoke loud and clear they are sick and tried of these Democrats smears and dirty politics.............Obot cult members included

Forum List

Back