Cruz: if E.Palestine were a bunch of trans tech workers theyd have entire Biden cabinet down there for a listening session & sit in to feel their pain

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ted Cruz mentions how Republicans "don't give a damn" about East Palestine and says if you had "a bunch of transgender tech workers." Then again, JD Vance didn't make a comment for days. And he's teamed up with Democratic Senators on rail workers.

Ted is absolutely right. But as usual, all Ted is good for is telling us how F-ed up his government is rather than ever doing anything to fix it or keep it right.

I DON'T NEED TED to tell me the Fed is F-ed up, especially now with Biden screwing it up.

I elect people who will get things DONE to make America WORK, not circle the talk show circuit telling me what I already know about how broken it is.

HOW many years has Ted been in congress now?

The only thing Lyin Ted is good for is attending circle jerks at CPAC, Club For Growth & other right wing fascist hate groups who pander to ignorant WASP's & vice versa who hate anybody that isn't a fucking WASP.

Forum List

Back