Cruz and Bush donors switch to Hillary. Cruz was anti establishment eh? Bwahahahahahahaha!

Because it is Cruz's donors doing it?????? :dunno:

Dear S.J.
How does it necessarily reflect on Cruz if people are more afraid of Donald Trump doing more damage than Hillary Clinton?
Because that's not the reason. They're donating to Hillary for the same reason they donated to Cruz. She can be bought. Nice try at diversion though.

The proof is in the pudding. How funny is this? Hey maybe Hillary will pick one of them as VP!

You know if one good thing has truly come out in this election cycle is that we actually learned how very very rotten our so called governments are. We're no different than freaking Uganda. And we should be ashamed.

Kudos to Trump and Sanders for staying the course as we witness this abomination called an election.

Wealthy Cruz and Bush Donors Dump Millions Into Hillary Clinton’s Campaign

Jim Hoft May 9th, 2016 4:39 pm 211 Comments

cruz-hillary-575x369.jpg

That didn’t take long.

Cruz donor James Simons, who donated over a million dollars to Ted’s failed campaign, has begun pouring millions into Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Wealthy Cruz and Bush Donors Dump Millions Into Hillary Clinton's Campaign

this is why limbaugh is a fat pig. he knew cruz was a frontman for a few liberal open border billionaires.

How do you know these #NeverTrumpers donating are For any of the candidates other than the first candidate they donated to when the primary began? They may just be AGAINST Trump, as in NEVERTRUMP??

Dear S.J.
How does it necessarily reflect on Cruz if people are more afraid of Donald Trump doing more damage than Hillary Clinton?
Because that's not the reason. They're donating to Hillary for the same reason they donated to Cruz. She can be bought. Nice try at diversion though.

Dear S.J. The main point I would criticize Cruz on is defending just one side of the marriage debate, when both sides are faith based and a preference of beliefs.
He did so out of his own convictions, which as a Constitutionalist he should know better than to put above the law.

I don't see this as selling out to the highest bidder, but putting his own beliefs before that of others, when all beliefs should be equal under law.

Please note that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are worse.

I would bet that if I were to confront and check Cruz on his stance based on Constitutional equal protection of beliefs,
he would back off and either agree that laws should be neutral or that the parties should separate and enforce their own beliefs and benefits if they disagree religiously
and cannot live with the same policies.

I doubt Clinton would respond to Constitutional checks, but maybe as a Christian, she might align with solutions through the church to resolve these conflicts.

With Trump it would take business solutions, solving these problems in ways that are more cost effective
and achieve the goals best, and he might listen.

Neither Clinton nor Trump are strong enough Constitutionalists to put the interests of the public, the nation and
laws above their own self-interests. And the job of President is supposed to require that.

Cruz comes close but is still pushing his beliefs in ways that alienate others, so he is not perfect and the media does not help, nor does Trump.

I'd say Cruz would make a better SC justice, nixing anything that isn't fully Constitutional.

As for the rest, I think we need a coalition style team govt to represent and work with all parties
to come up with workable solutions that engage and protect all people's interests without conflict.

None of these people are thinking of that right now, but just trying to win.
So they all come across as selfish to me, only focused on what it takes to get the votes and public support and perception they are electable.

the real people putting the nation first are working behind the scenes and not pushing their own image and egos in public running for office.

Well of course many donors give to both parties. But these are R heavyweights who now intend to do everything in their power to elect Hillary and stop Trump.

How is Cruz or any other candidate supposed to control who donors give money to?
That's not the point. If Hillary is their second choice, there must be something that Cruz and Hillary were both willing to do for them that Trump is against.

Now Lyin' Ted is saying he might not really drop out of the race "if he sees a path to the nomination". Is anybody surprised?

How is Cruz or any other candidate supposed to control who donors give money to?
That's not the point. If Hillary is their second choice, there must be something that Cruz and Hillary were both willing to do for them that Trump is against.
Or it simply means they are putting their money on the person they think out of the two left is most likely to win in November.

Or it simply means they are putting their money on the person they think out of the two left is most likely to win in November.
They're not placing bets, they're funding a campaign.

Actually they are with few exceptions the wealthy always want to be on the side of the politician who wins it might get them favors down the line it might not but they won't get anything if the back the loser. If these same people start to believe Trump has a real shot at winning they will switch.

Actually they are with few exceptions the wealthy always want to be on the side of the politician who wins it might get them favors down the line it might not but they won't get anything if the back the loser. If these same people start to believe Trump has a real shot at winning they will switch.
I disagree. They don't just give you millions of dollars unless they're pretty sure about how you will respond to their interests.

I disagree. They don't just give you millions of dollars unless they're pretty sure about how you will respond to their interests.
To these people a million dollars is pocket change and you can be pretty sure they have a way to write it off before they give it.

To these people a million dollars is pocket change and you can be pretty sure they have a way to write it off before they give it.
Pocket change or not, the purpose of funding a campaign is to get the person elected. Nobody goes to the trouble to bundle millions to give a candidate on a gamble, and they're sure not gonna give to somebody with "stated" views that are the opposite of the one they funded who dropped out. They know something about Cruz that the public does not.

The proof is in the pudding. How funny is this? Hey maybe Hillary will pick one of them as VP!

You know if one good thing has truly come out in this election cycle is that we actually learned how very very rotten our so called governments are. We're no different than freaking Uganda. And we should be ashamed.

Kudos to Trump and Sanders for staying the course as we witness this abomination called an election.

Wealthy Cruz and Bush Donors Dump Millions Into Hillary Clinton’s Campaign

Jim Hoft May 9th, 2016 4:39 pm 211 Comments

cruz-hillary-575x369.jpg

That didn’t take long.

Cruz donor James Simons, who donated over a million dollars to Ted’s failed campaign, has begun pouring millions into Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Wealthy Cruz and Bush Donors Dump Millions Into Hillary Clinton's Campaign
This is what I don't get. Drumpf's tax and healthcare proposals are boilerplate gop 2012. I guess the elite thinks he's serious on trade.

He has attacked trade - an issue that can cost the rich a LOT. It does not surprise me that they are jumping across to Hillary. That has always been an issue where both parties agree.

Bush and Hillary shared over 60 of the same donors pre Trump according to what I've been digging up.

And the only reason Jeb entered the race was to give it to Clinton. Cripes, the twins refer to Bill as their uncle. And fully supported Hillary for President.

Then ruh roh. The Donald came along and spoiled the coronation.

And Trump also donated to Hillary. He said she does a great job, and surrounds herself with good people. :) Was he lying?

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Pocket change or not, the purpose of funding a campaign is to get the person elected. Nobody goes to the trouble to bundle millions to give a candidate on a gamble, and they're sure not gonna give to somebody with "stated" views that are the opposite of the one they funded who dropped out. They know something about Cruz that the public does not.
When you donate money to any campaign it's a gamble you have no guarantee of how long they will be in the race or if they will win. These people are not giving money to the candidate who's views are most like Cruz or even Bush because neither are they are choosing to give money to the one they think will be the likely winner in November.

Forum List

Back