Cruz and Bush donors switch to Hillary. Cruz was anti establishment eh? Bwahahahahahahaha!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
The proof is in the pudding. How funny is this? Hey maybe Hillary will pick one of them as VP!

You know if one good thing has truly come out in this election cycle is that we actually learned how very very rotten our so called governments are. We're no different than freaking Uganda. And we should be ashamed.

Kudos to Trump and Sanders for staying the course as we witness this abomination called an election.

Wealthy Cruz and Bush Donors Dump Millions Into Hillary Clinton’s Campaign

Jim Hoft May 9th, 2016 4:39 pm 211 Comments

cruz-hillary-575x369.jpg

That didn’t take long.

Cruz donor James Simons, who donated over a million dollars to Ted’s failed campaign, has begun pouring millions into Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Wealthy Cruz and Bush Donors Dump Millions Into Hillary Clinton's Campaign

How much more proof do we need that Trump is the only true outsider? I always knew Lyin' Ted was a back stabbing establishment turncoat.

Cruz is just creepy. Period. And a very sore loser. The kind of guy that will cheat to get whatever it is he is after. And he has backers. Anyone that doesn't see that is just as creepy as he is.

How much more proof do we need that Trump is the only true outsider? I always knew Lyin' Ted was a back stabbing establishment turncoat.

There's a video montage of him supporting a number of GOP establishment positions on the issues, then doing a 180 degree flip flop on those same issues. He seems like a con man to me, just another false prophet in Washington DC.

The proof is in the pudding. How funny is this? Hey maybe Hillary will pick one of them as VP!

You know if one good thing has truly come out in this election cycle is that we actually learned how very very rotten our so called governments are. We're no different than freaking Uganda. And we should be ashamed.

Kudos to Trump and Sanders for staying the course as we witness this abomination called an election.

cruz-hillary-575x369.jpg

That didn’t take long.

Cruz donor James Simons, who donated over a million dollars to Ted’s failed campaign, has begun pouring millions into Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Wait a freaking minute here, do the donors control the candidate or does the candidate control the donors? You can't have it both ways.

He has attacked trade - an issue that can cost the rich a LOT. It does not surprise me that they are jumping across to Hillary. That has always been an issue where both parties agree.

They don't call him Lyin Ted for nothing and Bush what a clown puppet.

What's killing me is how very very dirty it has become. I'm no fool and neither are many that post here, BUT and it's a big but I didn't think it was this bad. And that so many could be taken in by Cruz.

Hell's bells day after day I'm putting up that both Cruz's worked for the Bush dynasty and were connected at the hip to Wall Street to the point where I'm screaming the classic line "I got blisters on my fingers".

But the die hard Cruz supporters refused to budge. Or even contemplate, despite the evidence being right front and center that this man was a total fake.

This is no surprise to me. We all...well many of us already knew the Bush's were thick with the Clintons. I already saw where Laura is voting Hillary, and I am sure W will too. They all probably will.

He has attacked trade - an issue that can cost the rich a LOT. It does not surprise me that they are jumping across to Hillary. That has always been an issue where both parties agree.

Bush and Hillary shared over 60 of the same donors pre Trump according to what I've been digging up.

And the only reason Jeb entered the race was to give it to Clinton. Cripes, the twins refer to Bill as their uncle. And fully supported Hillary for President.

Then ruh roh. The Donald came along and spoiled the coronation.

Time for trump to dump a few hundred million of his money into his campaign! Even the stakes.

I think he's up to 30 million of his own. I think though we'll see a swing of "Never the she beast" donors start to open their wallets.

cruz-hillary-575x369.jpg

That didn’t take long.

Wait a freaking minute here, do the donors control the candidate or does the candidate control the donors? You can't have it both ways.
The donors would not have been supporting Cruz if there was not an agreement ahead of time as to how he would govern. Those donors are just going to their second choice.

They don't call him Lyin Ted for nothing and Bush what a clown puppet.

What's killing me is how very very dirty it has become. I'm no fool and neither are many that post here, BUT and it's a big but I didn't think it was this bad. And that so many could be taken in by Cruz.

Hell's bells day after day I'm putting up that both Cruz's worked for the Bush dynasty and were connected at the hip to Wall Street to the point where I'm screaming the classic line "I got blisters on my fingers".

But the die hard Cruz supporters refused to budge. Or even contemplate, despite the evidence being right front and center that this man was a total fake.

Of course all this is conclusive proof as to why Cruz fell in lockstep with the establishment from day one in the Senate, right? OH WAIT....................................................HE DIDN'T DO THAT, DID HE? LMFAO

Have we learned how evil and crooked politics and politicians are this election. or what? Sheesh.

cruz-hillary-575x369.jpg

That didn’t take long.

The donors would not have been supporting Cruz if there was not an agreement ahead of time as to how he would govern. Those donors are just going to their second choice.

So you're saying he didn't have anything to do with their decision?

It's not the official Clinton Campaign, but Clinton supporters are targeting these donors for their own PACS....it didn't say that Ted or Bush were getting them to donate to the Clinton Campaign, from what I read??

Clinton spokesman Josh Schwerin did not deny the calls were happening. “There's no official outreach from the campaign but I would not be at all surprised if our supporters are doing it on their own.”

Hillary forces target Bush donors

WAIT A SECOND THAR FOLKS!!! Didn't everyone on the stage say that they would back the eventual winner---bar Trump.....and even Trump came around to that later. Seems to me there's a forked tongue or two in our midst!!!

Greg

Dear S.J.
How does it necessarily reflect on Cruz if people are more afraid of Donald Trump doing more damage than Hillary Clinton?

Didn't TRUMP HIMSELF admit to donating to Hillary Clinton's campaigns when it suited his business interests?

He does more to play the same game, maybe twice as much since as an "outsider" he can buy off both sides. Lots of corporate interests will contribute to BOTH major candidates in order to appease business interests. How is TRUMP any different?

Forum List

Back