Crude Oil Prices Turn Lower on U.S. Drilling Activity

Im so old I remember when women were mocked for saying we can drill our way to lower gas prices.

Crude Oil Prices Turn Lower on U.S. Drilling Activity.

"Women" huh.

Anyone of any gender who claims "we can drill our way to lower gas prices" deserves the mockery, for they know nothing of what they babble. First of all "we" don't drill. Oil companies drill. And they do so where and when and to what extent, that it will profit themselves, and obviously lowering prices doesn't serve that, and just as obviously multinational megacorporations owe no allegiance to a national flag, but rather to their own shareholders.

Second, oil is an international fungible commodity, so those multinational oil companies that did the drilling and refining are going to then take it to that international market and sell it where it will be the most profitable. There is NO direct relationship between "what 'we' drill" and "what we pay at the pump". There never has been. Unless you want to nationalize the oil industry and go it alone, there never will be.
Nevertheless, prices are much lower as a result of drilling. All that horseshit spewed to support a theory that's obviously wrong.

"Drilling" is always going on Fingerboy. "Drilling" isn't a limiting factor --- refining capacity is. And that runs as high as it can, consistently. "Drilling" more does not, and can not, change that.

Don't believe me? Try pouring a gallon of orange juice into a thimble. Let me know how it woks out

Look at the graph below and then tell me the price of crude oil doesn't affect the price of gas.

iur

Im so old I remember when women were mocked for saying we can drill our way to lower gas prices.

"Women" huh.

Anyone of any gender who claims "we can drill our way to lower gas prices" deserves the mockery, for they know nothing of what they babble. First of all "we" don't drill. Oil companies drill. And they do so where and when and to what extent, that it will profit themselves, and obviously lowering prices doesn't serve that, and just as obviously multinational megacorporations owe no allegiance to a national flag, but rather to their own shareholders.

Second, oil is an international fungible commodity, so those multinational oil companies that did the drilling and refining are going to then take it to that international market and sell it where it will be the most profitable. There is NO direct relationship between "what 'we' drill" and "what we pay at the pump". There never has been. Unless you want to nationalize the oil industry and go it alone, there never will be.
Nevertheless, prices are much lower as a result of drilling. All that horseshit spewed to support a theory that's obviously wrong.

"Drilling" is always going on Fingerboy. "Drilling" isn't a limiting factor --- refining capacity is. And that runs as high as it can, consistently. "Drilling" more does not, and can not, change that.

Don't believe me? Try pouring a gallon of orange juice into a thimble. Let me know how it woks out

Look at the graph below and then tell me the price of crude oil doesn't affect the price of gas.

iur

I made no such point.

It ain't my job to substantiate your strawman.

"Women" huh.

Dufus thinks the cost of crude doesn't Inact gas prices. :lmao:

Pogo is a special kind of idiot. The more wrong she is, the more she insists that you accept her version of reality.

I believe he's referring to you, Fingerfuck.

Also, much as it must chap your hide, I continue to have never been a 'she'. But if that's what you have to tell yourself to salve your butthurt over my five years of whipping your ass rhetorically, enjoy your fantasy.

No, he's obviously talking about you.

You've been whipping my ass for 5 years? Strange, because my ass doesn't have a mark on it. However, I demolished the idiocy you just posted.

"Women" huh.

iur

I made no such point.

What "straw man," you dumbfuck?

Pogo is a special kind of idiot. The more wrong she is, the more she insists that you accept her version of reality.

Also, much as it must chap your hide, I continue to have never been a 'she'. But if that's what you have to tell yourself to salve your butthurt over my five years of whipping your ass rhetorically, enjoy your fantasy.

No, he's obviously talking about you.

You've been whipping my ass for 5 years? Strange, because my ass doesn't have a mark on it. However, I demolished the idiocy you just posted.

Okay, not five years.
Five years, three months and 24 days.

"Women" huh.

You're a certified dufus.

"Women" huh.

iur

I made no such point.

The one you just posted in 21, jackweed. The one sitting right above. What kind of moron goes to get a chart to disprove a point nobody made?

iur

I made no such point.

The one you just posted in 21, jackweed. The one sitting right above. What kind of moron goes to get a chart to disprove a point nobody made?
You claimed the price of gas is not dependent on the price of oil, dumbfuck.

iur

I made no such point.

Bull Shit.

Quote me.

Or run away like you usually do.

iur

I made no such point.

Bull Shit.

Quote me.

Anyone of any gender who claims "we can drill our way to lower gas prices" deserves the mockery, for they know nothing of what they babble.

Dipshit.

iur

I made no such point.

Bull Shit.

Quote me.

Here ya go, shit for brains:

"Women" huh.

they are so vapid they don't understand that it's multinational corporations who benefit -- not the
US.

but this type of idiocy is why they're able to vote the way they do in the first place.

"Women" huh.

Pogo is so stupid I continue to believe she is a shill account designed to make liberals look stupid. Good work! But when she claims oil supply does not have an effect on oil prices I groan and think "come on you are overdoing it...nobody is that stupid." But usually it is funny.

"Women" huh.

they are so vapid they don't understand that it's multinational corporations who benefit -- not the
US.

but this type of idiocy is why they're able to vote the way they do in the first place.
You mean you thought you were better off when gas was $5.00/gal?

It's difficult to express in mere words how utterly and profoundly stupid you are.

"Women" huh.

US.

US.

The US didn't benefit from increased oil production?
The US didn't benefit from lower gas prices?

US.

The US didn't benefit from increased oil production?
The US didn't benefit from lower gas prices?

Well to be fair...they meant those parts of the US which dont drive, or use electricity, or heat their houses...

Still smarting from that election asswhipping i see. And by those very voters you despise so much!
Ouch.

butthurt.jpg

Forum List

Back