CRT Sucks

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This should be in politics because CRT is Communist propaganda.

Over the past year, I have seen a disturbing and frightening radicalization of the school curriculum, in which race became the central focus, with heavy emphasis on oppressor-oppressed narratives. The result was increased racial tension in school, particularly directed against me as a “white” teacher both from students and other teachers.

I decided to blow the whistle on what was happening, and did so in a column at Legal Insurrection on July 13, 2021, I’m A Middle School Teacher And See How Critical Race Curriculum Is Creating

This should be in politics because this is Communist propaganda.

Over the past year, I have seen a disturbing and frightening radicalization of the school curriculum, in which race became the central focus, with heavy emphasis on oppressor-oppressed narratives. The result was increased racial tension in school, particularly directed against me as a “white” teacher both from students and other teachers.

I decided to blow the whistle on what was happening, and did so in a column at Legal Insurrection on July 13, 2021, I’m A Middle School Teacher And See How Critical Race Curriculum Is Creating

Quick tell us one single quantifiable bit of anything that's found in CRT teaching that you know about CRT

Rhode Island = liberal state. Enough said.

Very courageous.

Quick tell us one single quantifiable bit of anything that's found in CRT teaching that you know about CRT
It says your color makes you who and what you are. The individual disappears and it creates tribes that will hate each other for eternity. It is manipulation and intimidation and a Communist fairy tale.

Forum List

Back