CRT and Whiteness for Elementary Students.

Here is a prime example of how these racial dividers roll LOGIC and REASON free..

The "fact that he was elected" doesn't LOGICALLY imply "there's no racism". It only implies that racism is not systemic or even wide spread amongst whites.

If you had just been taught to think independently and clearly -- YOUR privilege of not being sucked in by the race dividers like THIS guy who cant think or write would caution you not to buy the whole hog you just posted -- and we'd be further along on stuff we actually agree on..
I learned to think clearly and independently very early. Most blacks do. We clealy learned that the America those like you claims that exists is a lie. Just like what you think critical race theory is. And when it comes to electing black candidates you have stated that blacks have refused to elect qualified black republicans when what we have done is refuse to elect somebody who didn't have our best interests at hand just because they are black.

What the artcle says dumb ass, is the fact that whites like you vote for a black person who you support only because they will work against black interest does not prove that systemic racism doesn't exist. So lets get something straight here white man, the only race diciders in America today are right wing whites. And if you quit drink that racist kool aid, you'd understand that is a fact.

That is one of the many problems of CRT. Everything is defined via the prism of race, when in fact the issues are often sociological, political, or cultural. An empirical truism in my field is that communities can only be fixed from within. Yet blacks have been told for decades that any problems that exist within their community are always due to outside influences, usually racism, and the only means to address these problems is political (i.e. by kindly, sympathetic white progressives in Government).

Amazingly, blacks have believed this garbage since the 1960's, with minimal progress in their socio-economic status relative to other races. CRT simply ups the ante on the rhetoric by blaming all whites as being systemically racist (except of course the kindly white progressives who only demand the complete and utter fealty and subservience of blacks they are "helping").

You are correct in that CRT is being targeted to kids because few adults with anything above a room temperature I.Q. would buy anything so stupid, illogical, and patently false.
You don't know what CRT IS and the American systems has defined things by race. Race is all good for those like you until whites can't say they are superior.

Actually rational white people are spending MOST of their time SUPPORTING AND FUNDING these politicly brilliant people. And THEN -- we have to PROTECT THEM from you.. Because as Biden told you -- You're not black if you're not a Democrat..

It;s mostly politics. Probably 80% of what you CALL systemic racism.. Because black americans have grown addicted to bigger and more muscular govt than the rest of us.
Nothing about the sellouts you guys promote is rational. Biden only said what blacks have said about the sellout those like you support since W.E.B. DuBois was blasting Booker T. Washington.

Just more of a barrage of bullshit to counter what happens in the Big Blue Woking states. It's identical to the march towards the edge in abortion battles. Where the NY Legislature stands and cheers the passage of an infant euthanasia bill up to the moment of birth because some Red state passed a "heart beat" bill.. WHAT WAR you think is gonna END because of that madness?

I'm still not convinced that Texas became "slavery deniers".. My bet is -- your sources are blowing this out of their asses..

What is happening HERE that is WORSE or even approaching ACTUAL SLAVERY?

We're in this thread to CONVINCE YOU and Democrats that we should be talking about ACTUAL RACISM here at home.. Not about how kids are doomed from birth to be either oppressors or the oppressed. Greg Gutfield had a remarkably insightful line today.. He said -- "If the Dems WIN -- it's because of racism. And if the Dems LOSE it's because of racism"... THIS is what I've been telling our bud IM2 for years. WHAT IS SAID to be racism in America is ACTUALLY NOT tiki torch racism or even subtle semi-concious racism -- 80% of what IM2 produces as historical evidence is ACTUALLY decades long political disagreements in POLITICS about differences in opinions on the size, scope, and role of government.

That's why "defunding the police" was a losing issue for the left and why CRT will be another losing issue for them.. It's MOSTLY political differences if Larry Elder, the newly elected black woman AG in Virginia and HUNDREDS of high profile black conservatives, many serving in Congress, have ALL been called racists and white supremacists..

You KNOW this is true..
Let’s back up a moment here (speaking of blowing it out of asses)….exactly what “infant euthanasia bill” are the evil horrible satanic Dems cheering?

I find it interesting that when Republicans inject their own brand of racism into our schools it’s just hyperbole (no need for outrage) but when the Dems do it is indoctrination our children and so horrible that school board members are getting death threats, threats are made against their children, and some have stepped down as a result. By the way, teachers and schoolboard members are parents a community members themselves, not politicians. I understand this seems to be considered appropriate by Republicans but isn’t it a bit over the top?

You brought in a whole of different issues here. Let’s take defund the police. The Republicans really blew that up into a bogey man didn’t they? Despite, other than a few very vocal voices, it didn’t gain much real support from Dem voters did it? No measures passed, no real defunding occurred. On the hand the hand, all that outrage from the right obscured the REAL issues and some REAL common sense solutions that the Republicans did their best to stop. Real issues that need reform including why police who have a record of abuse continue on the job or get hired elsewhere to continue. Or how they are trained. Or how better to handle mentally ill people. Or not racially profiling. Our policing can be better but tbe REPUBLICAN solution is to automatically blame the victim (if he has a whiff of a criminal record he has no rights) and support the police. That is as bad as “defund”.

And no real answer on how to teach our children about the cultural legacy of slavery, Jim Crowe, racism and marginalization of certain ethnic groups. How do you teach in a way that provokes thought, critical thinking, not guilt, and and maybe a desire to make the world a bit better?

I don’t agree with Republican solutions here….wipe it from curriculums and pretend it doesn’t exist. To much like China’s method of handling Tianemen Square.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I do. I read the book by Derrick Bell. More than once. You guys don't even have the first clue. You guys suffer from white fragility and can't handle the truth.
IM2 There is no one more fragile than you. The concept of CRT is being manipulated into the school's curriculum, and yet. you deny it.
I'll leave you this, you are a victim and not intelligent enough to move beyond it. So keep using it as your crutch, it makes
you a good chew toy.

IM2 There is no one more fragile than you. The concept of CRT is being manipulated into the school's curriculum, and yet. you deny it.
I'll leave you this, you are a victim and not intelligent enough to move beyond it. So keep using it as your crutch, it makes
you a good chew toy.
The entire purpose of his angry racist screed is to gain privilege over others. That is the reason for ALL woke idiocy in that once a person can gain victim status, they get a leg up on others. By keeping up the constant intimidation, they insure their privilege continues. They get to say things others can't say. They get to do things others can't do. They are given the benefit of the doubt others don't get and people bend over backwards to accommodate them.

Some people are too stupid to see the obvious M.O. involved. Some aren't and know it for what it is. As far as I'm concerned, when smart people recognize the power play involved and STILL accommodate it because they have been intimidated, they are really no better than those too stupid to recognize it in the first place.

Stop feeding it. Hold everybody to the same standards. Feeding this pathetic crap by allowing those who engage in it to do whatever they want only rewards it.

Last edited:
The folks with the outrage are being provoked by folks that THINK these "theories" are the answer to racism.. When in reality, the best reading of CRT is that RE-Segregation by skin color is the ONLY way to get people to accept crapping EVERY institution we have now for some Marxist "equity" solution..

I'm not "ginning up" anything here. I've read a LOT about the original premises of CRT and the folks "ginning this up".. And the stuff is so packed with logical contradictions and unsupported assertions that any REMEDIES they recommend cannot be ever sold to clear independent thinking adults..

THUS -- they go after our children.. Both black and white and other colors. And you can see how far this toxic crap and sinister marketing has gone by the ENDORSEMENTS in my Opost.

I'm doubting there was a direct comparison to "immigrant workers".. But the lives of immigrant workers TODAY are not a lot better than endentured servants are they? EVEN WORSE when they come now and owe a DEBT to the Mexican cartels.

We have brilliant docents in our area leading tours of plantations and other Civil War sites.. I've had great black docents tell stories about the thoroughbred farms where the black staff became renown experts in training racing and working horses and won HONORS as slaves.. And after Emancipation went on to work by themselves with all that portfolio of knowledge. Wasn't rare that the owners would leave black care-takers in charge of the plantations and have them raise the owner's kids. At Andrew Jackson's Hermitage here the "House Staff" is buried right next to the Jackson family..

NOT -- that this is an adequate picture of slavery.. But it all IS part of the story.. And when the woke are going after the Emancipation Statue in Boston which was commissioned and PAID FOR by ex-Black slaves -- ALL of this history needs to be preseved and taught.

What we'all should be doing is what that ONE GUY in NBA is doing when ALL the team ownershio and all the other players WONT do.. And focus on slavery TODAY in the world and vow to end it.. When China brags about using the Uigars to pick the cotton that the NBA wears in their Nike tennis shoes and only ONE brave black man is there to call it out -- MOST PEOPLE HAVE LEARNED NOTHING FROM our history of slaving... So let's not lie about it or tear it down or ban it. Let's ACTUALLY learn something from it..

Instead of writing contorted and illogical children books on the evils of whiteness and CRT -- ought to be MORE attention on CURRENT slavery and the REAL kinds of human trafficking in the world and vows to END IT...
Try shutting the fuck up about issue of race. Because all ou post is nonsense. Children aren't taught CRT and when they turn to adults they should be made to understand how race has influenced our system instead of talking about slavery elsewhere so whites like you can deny your racism here.

Try shutting the fuck up about issue of race. Because all ou post is nonsense. Children aren't taught CRT and when they turn to adults they should be made to understand how race has influenced our system instead of talking about slavery elsewhere so whites like you can deny your racism here.

Can you help me to understand why white people are so racist?

Thank you. :)

you a good chew toy.
Lol! One of the Kings of white fragility is calling MOI fragilr? CRT is not being taught to children and if it was, the theory is correct. And what you and other racists think the theory is based on what Rufo told you aijn't it. So if you want that theory to not be taught, end your racism. That will invalide the theory.

Lol! One of the Kings of white fragility is calling MOI fragilr? CRT is not being taught to children and if it was, the theory is correct. And what you and other racists think the theory is based on what Rufo told you aijn't it. So if you want that theory to not be taught, end your racism. That will invalide the theory.
Dude, you stir up racism with your black racism. You bring everything on yourself,
then cry racism. Fuck off.
As for CRT, it's pushing it's way into school curriculum in most of the subjects being taught.
I could care less if you're too stupid to see it, I can't fix that for you.

it's all part of the same act. IM2 and other seething black racists run around with such hatred of white people that nobody in their right mind would hire them. They use that as an excuse for why they are such utterly worthless individuals who contribute nothing but their racial hatred to society while projecting their own hatred unto others.

Successful black people who have a healthy sense of esteem realize there was nothing holding them back from their success.

Successful people attribute their success to themselves. Worthless failures blame others.

What the artcle says dumb ass, is the fact that whites like you vote for a black person who you support only because they will work against black interest does not prove that systemic racism doesn't exist.

I know where you get these shitty opinions from.. You believe there is only ONE SINGLE black message and that ANYONE with the dark skin genes needs to obey whatever it is that's considered "in the interest of blacks". That blacks have to totally cast off their individualism to remain in the "Pedigreed" pool. And MOSTLY -- that applies to ANY black that DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU.. Just like you disagree with me.

But in the real world, that communistic style thinking isn't quite working out for ya is it? Black support for defunding and dismantling the police isnt working out ya.. OPEN BORDERS is not working out for ya either in the black and brown and ALL colors of community. Kowtowing to China isn't working out for you. And re-writing the English language and woke shit isn't big in the black community.. And WORKING to gain self-respect is still popular. ALL POLITICAL.. Not RACE issues.

And even CRT is rejected by large numbers of blacks at EVERY level of education and awareness.

So for you to make the OUTRAGEOUS statement that these black "smaller govt" candidates ONLY GET white support because of RACISM is exactly what Greg Gutfield said about "When the Democrats WIN - it's racism. And when they LOSE-- it's racism..

BUT ONLY in your hive mentality mind.. White candidates SUPPORT these minority candidates BECAUSE THEY'VE done the thinking and the work to REJECT "hive mentality" and the Marxist revolution.

NOT because they are gonna do ANYTHING vile to their fellow blacks. THAT buddy ole friend -- is ALL in your head..

As far as I'm concerned, when smart people recognize the power play involved and STILL accommodate it because they have been intimidated, they are really no better than those too stupid to recognize it in the first place.

AND -- this is ALMOST ALL -- political conflict.. Not the RACIAL conflict that IM2's political leaders want to re-create from the good ole days of Democrat party segregation..

et’s back up a moment here (speaking of blowing it out of asses)….exactly what “infant euthanasia bill” are the evil horrible satanic Dems cheering?

C'mon Coyote -- lots of folks ACCUSE me of "blowing" but I never do that unless I'm tongue in cheek.. Dont even try.. LOL.

If ya want to try and defend teaching racial division and animus to our Elementary students -- that task is large enough to keep you busy and not try accuse me of farting around with facts on other peripheral stuff..

I find it fascinating how many hard working, decent, good black folks I encounter every day. Like many whites they go about their business, take care of their families, and do what they need to do to get ahead.

I do not find them filled with racial animus and hatred, nor do I find them full of self pity, or projecting an aura of victimhood. In fact, quite the opposite.

It is always the loudest and angriest voices that are heard. In the context of CRT it is highly racist "progressive" whites who are the loudest and angriest, or the minority of racist blacks like IM2. They are truly irredeemable. They are beyond help or reason.

Forum List

Back