Crowdfunding campaign to support Balsy Ford raises more than half a million dollars

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

I agree, "people are stupid;" they contributed to the Trump campaign.
And LOOK how much of a TAX BREAK they got back!....You ABNORMALS are TOO EASY to bitch slap!

yes; the wealthiest 0.001% of individuals & corporations did get that YUGE tax break.

Are you one of the wealthiest 0.001% of individuals?

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.

99% of that .001% are DemonRATS...HAVE A FUCKED UP DAY!:)

you think the leftards are going nutz over this nomination

just wait until Trump fills Ruth's seat

--LOL

--LOL

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

And LOOK how much of a TAX BREAK they got back!....You ABNORMALS are TOO EASY to bitch slap!

yes; the wealthiest 0.001% of individuals & corporations did get that YUGE tax break.

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.

actually, those tax breaks benefit the GOP donor class, bitch.

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.

--LOL

--LOL

what is Trump going to put in Ruth's seat?

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.

--LOL

--LOL

what is Trump going to put in Ruth's seat?

a conservative even more conservative then this guy

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

Are you one of the 0.001% of individuals?

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.
I enjoy my tax cut.
I wish they would have cut spending but you cant expect that from two parties that dont give a shit about our country.

Well, I am glad to see you believe the GOP doesn't give a shit about America.
There may be hope for you after all but don't hold your breath.
The repub and dem parties are bullshit.
Shove your partisanship ;)

Proving 2 things....liberals really do have way more money than brains, and being a lying DemonRAT, woman is certainly one of the best paying part time jobs in the WORLD!!!

UK Daily Mail ^ | September 28, 2018 | Sara Malm
]
Crowdfunding campaigns in support of Dr Christine Blasey Ford and her family has raised more than half a million dollars, it has been revealed today. One campaign, set up by friends of Dr Ford, saw donations shoot up by $190,000 after she mentioned it during her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday. The $683,609 raised aim to help Dr Ford with costs incurred in the wake of her going public with the allegations that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in the 1980s.

She can buy lots of blow with that

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

and contributed even more to Hillary

(are you dressing up as Trump for Halloween?)

well, I'm glad I didn't vote for either one of those ass hats.

Halloween? I don't need to dress up; as soon as I've had a few I look just like a drunk. Kinda like Brett Kavanaugh.

you have pictures of Kavanaugh drunk?

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

Halloween? I don't need to dress up; as soon as I've had a few I look just like a drunk. Kinda like Brett Kavanaugh.

No, I do not but I'm confident someone does.
They may even have one, or two of him raping some drunk chick.

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.

Liar, you are full of shit!..The average household would get a tax cut of $1,610!

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.
I enjoy my tax cut.
I wish they would have cut spending but you cant expect that from two parties that dont give a shit about our country.

Where did you get that? Do you ride the short bus?

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.
I enjoy my tax cut.

ABNORMALS.. I call DemonRATS that for a reason....their slogan should be the LIE, CHEAT and STEAL PARTY!

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.
I enjoy my tax cut.

ABNORMALS.. I call DemonRATS that for a reason....their slogan should be the LIE, CHEAT and STEAL PARTY!
They are so illogical.

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

No, I do not but I'm confident someone does.
They may even have one, or two of him raping some drunk chick.
Jesus you’re a fucking idiot.

Proving 2 things....liberals really do have way more money than brains, and being a lying DemonRAT, woman is certainly one of the best paying part time jobs in the WORLD!!!

]
Crowdfunding campaigns in support of Dr Christine Blasey Ford and her family has raised more than half a million dollars, it has been revealed today. One campaign, set up by friends of Dr Ford, saw donations shoot up by $190,000 after she mentioned it during her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday. The $683,609 raised aim to help Dr Ford with costs incurred in the wake of her going public with the allegations that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in the 1980s.
She’s a deviant bitch. She mentioned it on purpose, all part of her plan. If she really wanted this to come out or if she really had evidence that it happened, she would have filed with Maryland long ago.

]
Just proves the old Biblical saying the where your heart is, there your treasure is also. Her defense will probably take it all. Who knows, maybe she will hire an independent investigation team herself. We know where Kavanaugh's backing is coming from.

Another load of BS is her claim she 'doesn't know who is paying for the lie detectors test (which or junk anyway and meaningless) or the lawyers who suddenly just popped up, or anything else. lol lol lol and anybody who believes those carpetbaggers are doing it 'pro bono' would surely be interested in these bags of magic beans I'm selling cheap, along with a giant duck that shits 24K solid gold turds.

Kavanuagh can do his own defense, and he did very well.

Don' know why she needs 'crowd funding' since she'll probably have her book out by the end of the month of yet more incoherent babbling nonsense and it will be a best seller.

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.

Liar, you are full of shit!..The average household would get a tax cut of $1,610!

You claim I am full of shit so, I guess that means you are full of what; penis?

OK; got it. Enjoy that dick in your ass.

Forum List

Back