Crowdfunding campaign to support Balsy Ford raises more than half a million dollars

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Proving 2 things....liberals really do have way more money than brains, and being a lying DemonRAT, woman is certainly one of the best paying part time jobs in the WORLD!!!

UK Daily Mail ^ | September 28, 2018 | Sara Malm
]
Crowdfunding campaigns in support of Dr Christine Blasey Ford and her family has raised more than half a million dollars, it has been revealed today. One campaign, set up by friends of Dr Ford, saw donations shoot up by $190,000 after she mentioned it during her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday. The $683,609 raised aim to help Dr Ford with costs incurred in the wake of her going public with the allegations that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in the 1980s.

upload_2018-9-28_18-26-45.png

Perfect match

Fake acting job, and the fake 'I'm actually a lunatic!' act designed to protect her from felony perjury charges for her role playing and script reading gig.

I particularly liked the 'whimpering' voice she was coached to use, not that a psychologist couldn't fake a 'terrified rape victim' act from memory and know how to manipulate people for pity reactions. The claim she had a 'fear of flying' was also funny, given all the places she flew to on vacation.

And all orchestrated by the Senator from Red China, herself quite an actor and con artist.

Proving 2 things....liberals really do have way more money than brains, and being a lying DemonRAT, woman is certainly one of the best paying part time jobs in the WORLD!!!

]
Crowdfunding campaigns in support of Dr Christine Blasey Ford and her family has raised more than half a million dollars, it has been revealed today. One campaign, set up by friends of Dr Ford, saw donations shoot up by $190,000 after she mentioned it during her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday. The $683,609 raised aim to help Dr Ford with costs incurred in the wake of her going public with the allegations that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in the 1980s.

Well, I think that's wise on her part, because if Kavanaugh isn't confirmed, he will be able to prove he was damaged by her allegation. In that case, he can sue for 20 or 30 years of the difference between his Federal Judge salary and the salary for a supreme court justice. If it's only for 20 years, he'd sue for $1,100,000

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

I agree, "people are stupid;" they contributed to the Trump campaign.
And LOOK how much of a TAX BREAK they got back!....You ABNORMALS are TOO EASY to bitch slap!

yes; the wealthiest 0.001% of individuals & corporations did get that YUGE tax break.

Are you one of the 0.001% of individuals?

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.
I enjoy my tax cut.
I wish they would have cut spending but you cant expect that from two parties that dont give a shit about our country.

]

I posted a debate question in the CDZ...would Ford be the first #metoo millionaire...I also pointed out she has everything to gain by lying about Kavanaugh, she will be rich and famous now that she has helped to destroy an innocent man....I hope she enjoys her 30 pieces of silver.....

]

--LOL

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

And LOOK how much of a TAX BREAK they got back!....You ABNORMALS are TOO EASY to bitch slap!

yes; the wealthiest 0.001% of individuals & corporations did get that YUGE tax break.

Are you one of the 0.001% of individuals?

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.
I enjoy my tax cut.
I wish they would have cut spending but you cant expect that from two parties that dont give a shit about our country.

Well, I am glad to see you believe the GOP doesn't give a shit about America.
There may be hope for you after all but don't hold your breath.

]
Just proves the old Biblical saying the where your heart is, there your treasure is also. Her defense will probably take it all. Who knows, maybe she will hire an independent investigation team herself. We know where Kavanaugh's backing is coming from.

]

I posted a debate question in the CDZ...would Ford be the first #metoo millionaire...I also pointed out she has everything to gain by lying about Kavanaugh, she will be rich and famous now that she has helped to destroy an innocent man....I hope she enjoys her 30 pieces of silver.....

indeed if true

she got paid well to lie

the casho sure helped her get over her fear of flying as well

--LOL

LOL what a crock
People are stupid.

Are you one of the wealthiest 0.001% of individuals?

Are you a corporation?

Have a nice day.

99% of that .001% are DemonRATS...HAVE A FUCKED UP DAY!:)

Forum List

Back