Crowd chants "FJB" during Obama speech at Whitmer rally in Michigan

Their black Messiah can't get no respect
I don't believe that meat puppet faggot was all that popular anyway. Maybe in 2008 when it was first elected. The media managed to create a cult of personality around that stuttering assclown. After just 1 year it was clear to everyone that was cognizant obozo is an incompetent tool. The sort of assfuck companies hire to fill quotas that aren't expected to do anything productive.

Yet no matter what, all the media would never publish polls putting it under 50% approval because....

Waysizm!!!!

Yet plenty of us knew few people who would admit they voted for that malignant fudge packer a second time. It's too bad the republicrats allowed the media to promote Romney, who sucks as bad as far as politics goes.

I don't believe that meat puppet faggot was all that popular anyway. Maybe in 2008 when it was first elected. The media managed to create a cult of personality around that stuttering assclown. After just 1 year it was clear to everyone that was cognizant obozo is an incompetent tool. The sort of assfuck companies hire to fill quotas that aren't expected to do anything productive.

Yet no matter what, all the media would never publish polls putting it under 50% approval because....

Waysizm!!!!

Yet plenty of us knew few people who would admit they voted for that malignant fudge packer a second time. It's too bad the republicrats allowed the media to promote Romney, who sucks as bad as far as politics goes.

Obama is the mirror image of Trump. Half hate them, half stand with them.
The difference only being the media spin of the two.

pussy4.jpg

:laughing0301:

"Barack Obama can't control his crowd as they chant FJB at a campaign rally for Gretchen Whitmer for the Michigan gubernatorial race. He is really upset and throwing a fit on the stage."

This is exactly what I mean about taking it a step to far. First when you go to hear someone speak it is Very RUDE to interrupt, This was not a question & answer speech. If you want the floor rent a hall your self. Second like him or not he is not known for rudeness, so I LOOKED IT UP, YOU SHOULD DO IT YOR SELF. What he said is I am the one speaking now, to the rude man.

This is exactly what I mean about taking it a step to far. First when you go to hear someone speak it is Very RUDE to interrupt, This was not a question & answer speech. If you want the floor rent a hall your self. Second like him or not he is not known for rudeness, so I LOOKED IT UP, YOU SHOULD DO IT YOR SELF. What he said is I am the one speaking now, to the rude man.
We’ll file that under ‘the millions the Left have censored the past few years’

I absolutely love it.

The guy - Joe's former boss - who said 'Never underestimate Joe's ability to f* things up', silenced, brought to a standstill by a loud crowd screaming 'FJB'! Barry tried to get them to stop - they ignored him and kept going.

:auiqs.jpg:

How do you know it wasn't Democrats who were chanting that?

Seems the luster is off the mulatto messiah's crown. Love it.

Remember last week when one of the stupid Moon Bats on here was saying that Obama was the most respected President in the history of the world? The moron even started a thread on it.

81 million votes.
Pffftttt…

A few GOP go to a Democrat Rally and start a chant...

And they Trumpsters go wild...

They weren't there to listen to Obama, they were there to be disruptive... Hitler and other dictators used to do the same thing at political opponents rallies...

A few GOP go to a Democrat Rally and start a chant...

And they Trumpsters go wild...

They weren't there to listen to Obama, they were there to be disruptive... Hitler and other dictators used to do the same thing at political opponents rallies...
We need to take the Lefts lead and physically assault any leftist who wishes to speak.

Forum List

Back