Crossfit motivation

If you look at the body of a CrossFit athlete (which is a model of natural harmony without frills), as a rule they do not have big biceps. Like most fighters. But they all have quite powerful shoulders, triceps, legs and back. This just reflects the real load and usefulness of the muscles in sports.

A similar situation for women who want to pump up a big ass. Most guys like small and medium ass, big ass looks bad, especially when the hips are wide. They are just idiots.

If you look at the body of a CrossFit athlete (which is a model of natural harmony without frills), as a rule they do not have big biceps. Like most fighters. But they all have quite powerful shoulders, triceps, legs and back. This just reflects the real load and usefulness of the muscles in sports.

A similar situation for women who want to pump up a big ass. Most guys like small and medium ass, big ass looks bad, especially when the hips are wide. They are just idiots.
I like a big round ass. So do most guys. More cushion for the pushin

I like a big round ass. So do most guys. More cushion for the pushin
If most guys liked big butts, most of the women on stage would be fat asses.
The roundness of the ass does not depend directly on the muscles. The butt is always rounder when the hips are narrower. A woman with a wide pelvis or wide hips will always appear flat-bottomed. When they get their big ass pumped up, it just looks fat.

braalian Muscular ass is a male sign. All weightlifters and sprinters have a muscular butt. It gives a lot of power to punches, lifts, and so on. Therefore, it should not be pleasant for a man when a woman has a muscular ass, because men usually like it when a woman is weaker and more graceful than themselves.

braalian Muscular ass is a male sign. All weightlifters and sprinters have a muscular butt. It gives a lot of power to punches, lifts, and so on. Therefore, it should not be pleasant for a man when a woman has a muscular ass, because men usually like it when a woman is weaker and more graceful than themselves.
Most big female asses aren’t solid muscle by any stretch. These ladies are definitely “weaker and more graceful” as you put it. You don’t find them “pleasant”?

1642537404956.jpeg

yes, they look normal, at least in profile. But I also like small butts. Small or medium. Too large is not needed.
So why’re you trying so hard to insist that girls having big butts or guys having big arms is unnatural or not “harmonious”? How are people “supposed” to look?

So why’re you trying so hard to insist that girls having big butts or guys having big arms is unnatural or not “harmonious”? How are people “supposed” to look?
Because they are cosmetic muscles. Harmonious muscles should be formed in a natural way, from movements

Can’t speak for women with big bootys, but I’ve moved my arms a lot
You, like most bodybuilders, do not understand the essence of the sport. Sports are functional movements that come from martial culture. No one there was trying to fucking increase the meat on purpose and so on. This is a shame for a man.

When I was a teenager, we had a bodybuilding hype. Many of my friends have done this.
I always felt that this was not a man's deal and never touched it. Although I fully understood this only in my mature years.

So how’s that different than CrossFit?

weight lifters build muscle cause they want to look a certain way.

crosfitters do CrossFit cause they want to look a certain way.

same difference

Forum List

Back