Crossfire Hurricane, and what it means to you!

I notice we have a slobbering "victory dance" with no links, no quotes, no source, nothing.

I'm thinking if there actually was anything you would have posted it for you and yer little buddies to circle-jerk over.

:lol:

The premature victory laps are starting to get really old.

I read the New York Times piece. It doesn't help your case.

Sure, but your incessant "We got Trump" shit is worse.

Your whataboutism aside, I have never posted "we got Trump" on this message board.

Doesn't matter what you might or might not have said. Right wingers are fighting against an imagenary foe described to them by Fox, Alex Jones, the NRA, Trump, et.al. That imagenary person did say "We got Trump", and wants to kill babies, and implement Sharia Law, destroy the country, make them pay for your extravigances because you are too lazy to pay your own way, and a long list of other terrible behaviors. If you disagree with them on any aspect of anything, you immediately, in their mind, become that imagenary person. You may say that sounds nuts, but sadly, it's true for the hard right wingers here.

All "crossfire hurricane" means to me is I must be listening to "Jumpin' Jack Flash". The only place I've ever heard that term.

New York times. Please try and keep up-)
That will be the day when you lying scum POS ever quote ANYONE correctly, especially the NY Times.

So what does that Times article say exactly that would support your assertion?

I got a question for YOU Leftist----->where do you think they got all that information from, lolol.

You Leftists are fools, and the party is over, hehehehehehe.

I know it, and I betcha Doctor quack-quack knows it to.

You Leftists are done for 2 cycles, and the crescendo will arrive within 8 weeks of the mid terms, heheheheheheh!

Where who got all that information from?

Your orange monkey could call the FBI or CIA at anytime to confirm a "bug" had been placed. And why do you suppose that call is never made?

Don't you get tired of being a sheeple?

Projection kid. It's a game and you're being played.

You're not playing anyone.

Your just playing an idiot.

The New York times has outted the spying on Trump in a piece that takes 16 minutes to read if you are average. (6 or 7 if you are conservative, an hr if you are a far Leftist) The predicate is simple-----------> The collusion/delusion is over, and now the Left has to try and cover it up as best they can.

Just as an aside.........remember when 4 or 5 Leftists with multiple accounts times 3 insisted everyone was making it all up! Remember when all of OUR NEWS was fake news, and theirs was spot on, but it took them a year and 1/2 to even report it, lolol.

Anyway, what does this all mean to you?

Well, it depends. If you are a far Leftist, that blue wave you have been touting is probably going to turn very yellow, as all your peeps are urinating on themselves-) Many of the mighty BLUE politicians are going to be worrying about avoiding indictment, and those that aren't, are going to be looking mighty silly with all their pontificating that has been stored on YouTube about their certainty of collusion/delusion.

Now then, for the Republicans.............don't be so smug! Lotsa squishy RINOS had their hands in it too. No, not nowhere near as many as the crooked Dems, but enough we better hope there is a libertarian running in the race to vote for-)

As far as you CONSERVATIVES/LIBERTARIANS? After you get up off the floor from laughing like hell that the Democrats have managed to pull off a bigger boner than Watergate and got caught because of their arrogance, along with what will probably soon be the destruction of the Obysmal legacy.......this weekend, have a few adult beverages, you/we deserve it! We have been vindicated, and now we have PROOF POSITIVE that all the Left knows how to do is GASLIGHT along with their MSM friends.

They have lost the initiative for at least 2 election cycles as the rest of this continues to come out, and by the time Americans forgive them, we WILL have our country back-)

And then you woke up.

Wide awake, have been all day, and your gaslighting will no longer work.

Have fun! Your side is screwed-)

Home

give it a try

All these piss ant bureaucrats think they are Mick Jagger...crossfire Hurricane...unreal...if it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious...we have a bunch of school children at the FBI and the DOJ and in the Obama cabal...

You feel this way about the FBI and the DOJ, yet when the same government tells you that Iran is the world's largest supplier of terrorist you buy into it without even a single question.

This is what partisanship does to a person.

You feel this way about the FBI and the DOJ, yet when the same government tells you that Iran is the world's largest supplier of terrorist you buy into it without even a single question.

This is what partisanship does to a person
That's because I take things issue by issue I avoid group think...

In other words if something matches your preconceived ideas, then it must be true...

The New York times has outted the spying on Trump in a piece that takes 16 minutes to read if you are average. (6 or 7 if you are conservative, an hr if you are a far Leftist) The predicate is simple-----------> The collusion/delusion is over, and now the Left has to try and cover it up as best they can.

Just as an aside.........remember when 4 or 5 Leftists with multiple accounts times 3 insisted everyone was making it all up! Remember when all of OUR NEWS was fake news, and theirs was spot on, but it took them a year and 1/2 to even report it, lolol.

Anyway, what does this all mean to you?

Well, it depends. If you are a far Leftist, that blue wave you have been touting is probably going to turn very yellow, as all your peeps are urinating on themselves-) Many of the mighty BLUE politicians are going to be worrying about avoiding indictment, and those that aren't, are going to be looking mighty silly with all their pontificating that has been stored on YouTube about their certainty of collusion/delusion.

Now then, for the Republicans.............don't be so smug! Lotsa squishy RINOS had their hands in it too. No, not nowhere near as many as the crooked Dems, but enough we better hope there is a libertarian running in the race to vote for-)

As far as you CONSERVATIVES/LIBERTARIANS? After you get up off the floor from laughing like hell that the Democrats have managed to pull off a bigger boner than Watergate and got caught because of their arrogance, along with what will probably soon be the destruction of the Obysmal legacy.......this weekend, have a few adult beverages, you/we deserve it! We have been vindicated, and now we have PROOF POSITIVE that all the Left knows how to do is GASLIGHT along with their MSM friends.

They have lost the initiative for at least 2 election cycles as the rest of this continues to come out, and by the time Americans forgive them, we WILL have our country back-)

You have "proved" spying on the orange disaster how?

WND or Fatbaugh?

'Crossfire Hurricane' New York Times Report Buries Ledes | National Review

LOL, if you say so.

So you are telling us that this whole time YOU PEOPLE insisted there was no spying, and now it is proven, means nothing.

Get over yourself Doc, you too are a phony baloney. You, JS, the Squaw, and Harbinger are looking like fools, and WE LOVE IT! And, it is going to get worse-)
You are underestimating how demented the left is. They could have actual footage of all of them peeing on the constitution, dressed in goat skin pants, with pentograms and candles burning, and they woud stand and applaud along with giggle loudly.

In other words if something matches your preconceived ideas, then it must be true...
Do me and yourself a favor...think about what you would be saying if the FBI began an investigation into Obama before he could even step foot in the Oval Office and it went on for a year without an end in sight and the prosecutors team was all Bush supporting Republican donors....and everyone keeps telling you there was and is no crime...

Think about that...and then you wake up and find out Bush put a spy into Obama's campaign...are you even thinking about that and how his supporters feel...his voters have lost all respect for the FBI and the DOJ...they already hate the media now they have to watch the establishment on the left and the right go after the the man they voted for...
Preconceived ideas? are you serious?

Do me and yourself a favor...think about what you would be saying if the FBI began an investigation into Obama before he could even step foot in the Oval Office and it went on for a year without an end in sight and the prosecutors team was all Bush supporting Republican donors....and everyone keeps telling you there was and is no crime...

Think about that...and then you wake up and find out Bush put a spy into Obama's campaign...are you even thinking about that and how his supporters feel...his voters have lost all respect for the FBI and the DOJ...they already hate the media now they have to watch the establishment on the left and the right go after the the man they voted for...

I am not so much disagreeing with you about the FBI or DOJ, I am just surprised by your acceptance of
what we are fed about Iran, especially taking into account all the lies we were told about Iraq.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LOL, if you say so.

So you are telling us that this whole time YOU PEOPLE insisted there was no spying, and now it is proven, means nothing.

Get over yourself Doc, you too are a phony baloney. You, JS, the Squaw, and Harbinger are looking like fools, and WE LOVE IT! And, it is going to get worse-)
You are underestimating how demented the left is. They could have actual footage of all of them peeing on the constitution, dressed in goat skin pants, with pentograms and candles burning, and they woud stand and applaud along with giggle loudly.

Why would anyone go to the NY slimes for anything objective? Their spin was nauseating.

I would put forth-------->

On this very message board, there is a lengthy thread that asks the question............what do you think now about Trump claiming he was spied upon! Oh, that thread winds for a very, very, very significant amount of bandwidth-)

And the refrain from the same LEFTISTS in that thread that are in this thread was---------->

1. Didn't happen

2. You can't prove it

3. Conspiracy theory

4. Your crazy

5. Trump is a liar

6. etc, etc, etc.

And now, after the leak (actually an attempt by the DOJ and FBI to spin the upcoming IG report) they have tacitly admitted it was not only TRUE, but it goes much deeper than that! They even had a name for the operation known as, Crossfire/Hurricane!

So now, those SAME LEFTISTS from the other thread, come to this thread, and after telling you for months this NEVER happened, you are crazy, a loony tune as it were, now claims...............IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Now ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters, are YOU going to let these gaslighters convince you that your real name is.......HELEN KELLER, lolololol! It doesn't matter, and the IG report isn't even out yet! And the leak on the IG report says that indictments are coming! Are you serious that YOU are going to allow these Marxists to gas light you?!?!?!?!?!

Let me explain to you what this really means, in real terms-----------> That generic poll that says the Democrats are up 1-2 or 3 points, has just been virtually erased, and the best evidence is yet to come. Unless Mehwler gives 1/2 of the Obama White House immunity, a couple somebody's are going to be indicted, and NOT for process crimes. It is obvious that whomever was politically in charge of how to handle this situation on the Republican side, was a political genius. They not only have the Democrats in total meltdown, they have it starting to be revealed at exactly the correct time!

And so, in almost every other thread I have stated that-------> Nothing but nuclear war, or economic collapse, will have a larger affect on the midterms than the supposed collusion/delusion that the Leftists started all those months ago. Someone, one side, had to be LYING, and whichever side that is, will be SCREWED if the evidence is brought to the forefront BEFORE the votes are cast.

Well, it now seems the proof is coming out in waves, and the side lying was the LEFT. And wouldn't you know, the arrogant left KINDLY gave us a name for their demise; kind a like Watergate, and it is......CROSSFIRE HURRICANE!

Good luck you incompetent Leftists. There is NOTHING more satisfying than to see a bunch of know it all, pointy headed Marxists, grab a gun, and proceed to SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE PROVERBIAL FOOT!

Remember friends, do NOT allow them to gaslight you into Helen Keller! If you can't make them look foolish now, give it up, lolololol!

LOL, if you say so.

Why would anyone go to the NY slimes for anything objective? Their spin was nauseating.

I would put forth-------->

On this very message board, there is a lengthy thread that asks the question............what do you think now about Trump claiming he was spied upon! Oh, that thread winds for a very, very, very significant amount of bandwidth-)

And the refrain from the same LEFTISTS in that thread that are in this thread was---------->

1. Didn't happen

2. You can't prove it

3. Conspiracy theory

4. Your crazy

5. Trump is a liar

6. etc, etc, etc.

And now, after the leak (actually an attempt by the DOJ and FBI to spin the upcoming IG report) they have tacitly admitted it was not only TRUE, but it goes much deeper than that! They even had a name for the operation known as, Crossfire/Hurricane!

So now, those SAME LEFTISTS from the other thread, come to this thread, and after telling you for months this NEVER happened, you are crazy, a loony tune as it were, now claims...............IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Now ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters, are YOU going to let these gaslighters convince you that your real name is.......HELEN KELLER, lolololol! It doesn't matter, and the IG report isn't even out yet! And the leak on the IG report says that indictments are coming! Are you serious that YOU are going to allow these Marxists to gas light you?!?!?!?!?!

Let me explain to you what this really means, in real terms-----------> That generic poll that says the Democrats are up 1-2 or 3 points, has just been virtually erased, and the best evidence is yet to come. Unless Mehwler gives 1/2 of the Obama White House immunity, a couple somebody's are going to be indicted, and NOT for process crimes. It is obvious that whomever was politically in charge of how to handle this situation on the Republican side, was a political genius. They not only have the Democrats in total meltdown, they have it starting to be revealed at exactly the correct time!

And so, in almost every other thread I have stated that-------> Nothing but nuclear war, or economic collapse, will have a larger affect on the midterms than the supposed collusion/delusion that the Leftists started all those months ago. Someone, one side, had to be LYING, and whichever side that is, will be SCREWED if the evidence is brought to the forefront BEFORE the votes are cast.

Well, it now seems the proof is coming out in waves, and the side lying was the LEFT. And wouldn't you know, the arrogant left KINDLY gave us a name for their demise; kind a like Watergate, and it is......CROSSFIRE HURRICANE!

Good luck you incompetent Leftists. There is NOTHING more satisfying than to see a bunch of know it all, pointy headed Marxists, grab a gun, and proceed to SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE PROVERBIAL FOOT!

Remember friends, do NOT allow them to gaslight you into Helen Keller! If you can't make them look foolish now, give it up, lolololol!
Obama the boy with no respect for our constitution and hate in his heart for our country spied on Trump during and after the election and then like the butt hurt boy he is had Comey the Clown begin this witch hunt....

If the IG report exposes the FBI for planting FBI spies in the Trump campaign the midterms are going to see the DEMs decimated.
It's the Independants who really decide who wins. If the IG/Mueller witchunt exposes the corruption in the DOJ/FBI the 2020 election win for Trump will be the largest in US history.
I can't wait to see Brennan/Clapper/Comey/Lynch/Obama et al wearing orange jump suits.

Forum List

Back