Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

Shame for her as it looks like she has had a nice little boutique business.
You're destroying people relying on totally unfounded evidence? Salem ring a bell? Just stoppit. The SoS is investigating this. If he finds she did anything wrong, she'll be arrested. But you've skipped the important step--seeing if she did anything wrong first. Watching an unexplained video of security footage without any explanation of what was going on is not how it's done.
In all fairness the left does this shit all the time.

I agree it's stupid. But such behavior isn't limited to one side. The left has been doing people for a long long time for the explicit purpose of threatening and harming them.

Our culture is simply at that point.
Doesn't make it right and I'm objecting to it. It isn't right to just shrug your shoulders and say oh well while this woman's life is destroyed.
I'm saying
Doesn't make it right and I'm objecting to it. It isn't right to just shrug your shoulders and say oh well while this woman's life is destroyed.

So what is your solution, to never tell the public about stories like this?
The solution is to vet it and wait for charges before getting out the tar and feathers. The response here, to completely ignore the voting officials explanations and what actually happened, is very disappointing.

You're destroying people relying on totally unfounded evidence? Salem ring a bell? Just stoppit. The SoS is investigating this. If he finds she did anything wrong, she'll be arrested. But you've skipped the important step--seeing if she did anything wrong first. Watching an unexplained video of security footage without any explanation of what was going on is not how it's done.
In all fairness the left does this shit all the time.

I agree it's stupid. But such behavior isn't limited to one side. The left has been doing people for a long long time for the explicit purpose of threatening and harming them.

Our culture is simply at that point.
I'm saying

So what is your solution, to never tell the public about stories like this?
The solution is to vet it and wait for charges before getting out the tar and feathers. The response here, to completely ignore the voting officials explanations and what actually happened, is very disappointing.
seems again, both sides are ignoring what is said they don't like.

this is what happens as we keep driving to the cliff.

again, not arguing with you. i am not for vigilante justice. im not for CNN demanding juror names in trials that may not come out how they want. i'm not for our cancel culture that now speaks out against a black actress from black panther who said she wasn't sold on vaccines but they want her recast now.

we live in a tinderbox and sooner or later, it's going off.

No one should be getting threats. Oddly, it sounds as if you excuse your own side.
You really spread the bullshit don't you.
I already stated earlier in this thread that no one should threaten or take action against as her actions already will bring her enough misery.

That misery will happen for her as the feds investigate her and prosecute her if she or her daughter are guilty of election tampering.

And I’d if she is guilty of absolutely nothing? (Hint, no prosecutions have occurred), what then ... you lot will smear her Because you can’t accept there was no fraud?
Again you are just making up shit an slinging it out there hoping some of it will stick of something that hasn't happened. You can't change what it looks like they are doing in those videos. That has already happened no matter how many times you make unsubstantiated claims of what you are projecting what has been done to the whistle blowers reporting fraud at poll stations throughout.

If 'your' people are not actually guilty of any wrong doing that will be up to a prosecutor, a judge and possibly a jury to determine.

You need to quit projecting the violence of your progressives off on those of us that let the system do the punishing of criminal activities.
:thankusmile: Could not have said it better myself.trolls like her keep lying to themselves there was no vote fraud ignoring whistleblowers and the thousands of dead people that voted,they won’t stop smoking the crack they do everyday with their warped logic that dead people voting for biden counts. :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :lmao: :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I don’t think they even read what they post the fact they can’t see how absurd their logic is.when you ring up these facts,they pretend that you never posted them or make false lies that they been debunked or crap like that.:laughing0301::lmao:

Last edited:

Well that is what repubs do. They do not question why the video was posted on tweeter.

They do not care as long as a 90 second video clip is proof of voter fraud and it spreads like bad perfume

There was a designated Republican observer in the room.
and they saw the same incident caught on tape.

It in itself is considered normal voter practices to people who do this type of work.

But they say people were told to go home , it is a conspiracy. Yet these same people are lurking around the center till 4 Am in the morning looking for that voter fraud.

A place with multiple cameras that observe everything.

Georgia's Republican Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, has already looked into the claims, and found nothing unusual.

Yet I would imagine for repubs it is unusual for someone in a voting center to pull out a box of ballots.

The rest of the story

"What appears is reported as suitcases are actually the normal containers that ballots are put in," he continued. "That is not unusual, they say, for them."

If you look at the videotape, the work you see is the work you would expect, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them," Sterling said.

So if the video was longer than 90 seconds anyone could see that they stayed to finish the scanning portion of the work that was being done. Votes cannot be changed by scanning them. Probably shorten by the repubs to show what they want to show.

Frances Watson, the chief investigator for the Georgia secretary of state office, confirmed that the containers seen in the video weren't suitcases, but rather the normal bins used for the ballot counting process.

"It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table."

She said that the ballots that had already been opened in front of the observers were the only ones scanned after the media and other observers left.

The desperation to make up stories shows the sad state of affairs of repubs who will pull smoke out of thin air and claim it was fraud.
Fraud claims are one thing, when Dems get the same generalized criticisms they always get. To me, it is much more worrisome that they are now targeting and destroying (presumably) innocent individuals, even when it has been explained to them what they are actually seeing. This needs to be stopped.
Who’s being destroyed?
Media destroys non-democrats incessantly.
Ruby Freeman will be destroyed.
If she actually did nothing wrong and the system is all good and full of integrity she should be fine, right? Did you get this emotional about what they did to general Flynn with all the bogus shit that was made up against him?
I hope she WILL be fine and that she won't be harassed.
I hope that she gets everything that she deserves for trying to steal the election for the Chinese puppet BIDEN...

Capital crime
She is just an election worker doing her job, legally.

You guys are absolute nuts!
How can you say that after watching her pull out suitcases full of hidden ballots after sending home the oversight? HOW?

The hidden ballots story has been debunked by repub state officials.

They manually open up the the ballots for visual verification and count the vote. It then is placed in a bin NOT A SUITCASE and later they are taken out of the bin and scanned.

This is what happens when misinformed people are looking for fraud and make slanderous claims. It looks bad then it must be bad mentality. So she was doing what every other person in the room was doing but funny the video surveillance only focused on one person.
Suitcases or boxes that look like suitcases in the videos it makes no difference as no one has debunked her own words or that flash drive 'her baby' and some other election counter was palming in the video; and no one has with any credence down their has one anything other than to try and CYA. Even Kemp says there is a problem now that he has seen their irregular acts caught on video. The SOS and his election guru had big problems back in June an they bullshitted their way through that but they won't this one. I would imagine the SOS will soon be throwing his election dude under the bus to try and save his own ass.

Now go try to waste someone elses time with your bullshit as you cannot refute their own words and actions along with actual documentation of it all. I won't be wasting my time on this thread with any of you after this post.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is after this ass beating he got from you .,he is going to talk to his boss on the new lie to post here knowing he got debooonked. Taken to school by you.:lmao::laughing0301:

you so much nailed it,i never waste my time on these paid shills of the dnc committe that have penetrated these boards,they have been sent here to troll these boards to derail truth discussions on this vote fraud.you took them all to school that Ruby is a criminal and had no business being there counting votes UNLESS the other criminals in the dnc party let her knowing her criminal background which is what happened, they have never countered the facts that vote fraud happened and they hate america,worst thing to do is reply to them and give them the attention they seek.the fact they are STILL trolling all this time posting lies that proves they are just seeking attention.

I always preach this :trolls: if you notice,I never feed them, I pretty much just reply to the people that care about America like you and comment on the posts of patriots like you who like me,are concerned about this country going communist if the elite get their way and put Biden in.

Last edited:
trolls like her keep lying to themselves there was no vote fraud i

There is no vote fraud. 50 million Americans are nuts. I’m figuring 20 million of Trump’s voters are gonna get through this. But 50 million are now Irrelevant and can think whatever they want about the election that their cult master lost.

If DEMS can pick up just 10% lukewarm voters from Trump’s base, it will be difficult to for whackos put another ignorant asshole in the White House ever again.

BREAKING:
Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

What's Up, Ruby?... BREAKING: Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED (thegatewaypundit.com)
3 Dec 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Earlier today Cristina Laila reported on the explosive video that was revealed during the Georgia ballot counting at the State Farm Arena where crooked Democrats pulled out suitcases full of ballots and began counting those ballots without election monitors in the room.
Trump’s legal team showed a video from the State Farm Arena tabulation center when poll workers were told to leave at 10:25 PM.
A few “workers” stayed behind and were seen pulling suitcases full of ballots out from under tables to be tabulated!
This was the most explosive video of the entire campaign season!

We now have identified one of these criminals who were caught on video counting illegal ballots from a suitcase stashed under a table!
As you can see from the video one woman in a purple top was filmed helping pull out the ballots and then sitting down to count the ballots.
That woman has now been identified.

Local 11 News covered the story from the State Farm Arena that a pipe had burst.
(This later was proven to be complete fraud and an excuse to kick out the GOP election observers!)
One woman in the video is wearing a purple top.
She later appeared in the suitcase video!
Her name is Ruby Freeman.
And she made the mistake of advertising her purse on her desk the same night she was involved in voter fraud on a MASSIVE SCALE.
~[snip]~
Maybe the Georgia police or Bill Barr’s DOJ may want to pay Ruby Freeman a visit.

Comment:
Ballots Do Not Come In Suit Cases....
Good Bye Ruby Tuesday Time to pin vote fraud on you When you change the vote count at night
We're not gonna miss her. “We are saddened to hear about her impending suicide.”

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

There were no suitcases...

Remember they don’t think whistleblowers are evidence even though they are at risk of death threats that many have got.

Of course it's evidence when it applies to them. When Demcrat activist Balsey Ford created the lie she was almost raped by Kavanaugh decades ago, they told us the victim should always be believed. When bimbos started coming out of the woodwork claiming Trump Fd them, they told us the women should not be questioned.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."

Rush Limbaugh

I thought we had that in less than 48 hours. Team Trump has a deadline, plus it's hard for them to get the public to put pressure on various administrations to thoroughly look into the matter. Nobody on the Republican side ever hinted at getting even with this woman yet alone bring her harm. That's the way they work--not us.

Well that is what repubs do. They do not question why the video was posted on tweeter.

They do not care as long as a 90 second video clip is proof of voter fraud and it spreads like bad perfume

There was a designated Republican observer in the room.
and they saw the same incident caught on tape.

It in itself is considered normal voter practices to people who do this type of work.

But they say people were told to go home , it is a conspiracy. Yet these same people are lurking around the center till 4 Am in the morning looking for that voter fraud.

A place with multiple cameras that observe everything.

Georgia's Republican Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, has already looked into the claims, and found nothing unusual.

Yet I would imagine for repubs it is unusual for someone in a voting center to pull out a box of ballots.

The rest of the story

"What appears is reported as suitcases are actually the normal containers that ballots are put in," he continued. "That is not unusual, they say, for them."

If you look at the videotape, the work you see is the work you would expect, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them," Sterling said.

So if the video was longer than 90 seconds anyone could see that they stayed to finish the scanning portion of the work that was being done. Votes cannot be changed by scanning them. Probably shorten by the repubs to show what they want to show.

Frances Watson, the chief investigator for the Georgia secretary of state office, confirmed that the containers seen in the video weren't suitcases, but rather the normal bins used for the ballot counting process.

"It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table."

She said that the ballots that had already been opened in front of the observers were the only ones scanned after the media and other observers left.

The desperation to make up stories shows the sad state of affairs of repubs who will pull smoke out of thin air and claim it was fraud.
Fraud claims are one thing, when Dems get the same generalized criticisms they always get. To me, it is much more worrisome that they are now targeting and destroying (presumably) innocent individuals, even when it has been explained to them what they are actually seeing. This needs to be stopped.
Who’s being destroyed?
Media destroys non-democrats incessantly.
Ruby Freeman will be destroyed.
If she actually did nothing wrong and the system is all good and full of integrity she should be fine, right? Did you get this emotional about what they did to general Flynn with all the bogus shit that was made up against him?
I hope she WILL be fine and that she won't be harassed.
I hope that she gets everything that she deserves for trying to steal the election for the Chinese puppet BIDEN...

Capital crime
She is just an election worker doing her job, legally.

You guys are absolute nuts!
How can you say that after watching her pull out suitcases full of hidden ballots after sending home the oversight? HOW?
LOL

What suitcases?? :cuckoo:

According to them, they were told to leave the building because of a water problem in the building.

If it’s their word against election officials being that they are Republicans poll watching on behalf of the lyingest President ever, their word ain’t worth much.

IF they left without staying to watch the last group to leave the area then it’s their fault for being ignorant of their duties.
Those Republican poll workers already lied about this. Why ask them to repeat their lies?

Remember they don’t think whistleblowers are evidence even though they are at risk of death threats that many have got.

Of course it's evidence when it applies to them. When Demcrat activist Balsey Ford created the lie she was almost raped by Kavanaugh decades ago, they told us the victim should always be believed. When bimbos started coming out of the woodwork claiming Trump Fd them, they told us the women should not be questioned.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
Let’s not forget that kommie accused Biden of rape. She said she believed Tara Reade.
Let’s also not forget that democrats rejected the potential de facto president by 96% in the primary.

That's the way they work--not us.
That's why the Georgia voting officials and investigators are being threatened, right, and Jen Jordan? I hope no one does anything with their knowledge of who she is, but I have my doubts.
If it was the other way around they’d be dead or in the hospital and buildings would be torched.
Save your phony outrage.

I guess we'll find out because Rudy's not giving up.

Rudy can’t do jackshit when the Republican Governor of Georgia just told begging sore loser Trump to go fuck himself.

Trump’s end game was to tie up the election in the courts to keep donations coming in from the BANK OF AMERICAN IDIOTS ATM and to convince Republican Governors and state lawmakers to choose Trump electors to disenfranchise the Biden voters by getting it into SCOTUS where he thinks his three appointments are obligated to give him the win.

IT AINT working but it may destroy the Republican Party we can only hope.

I live to watch you destroy your own for the likes of a lying asshole who never really gave a shit about you and your well being

If the cameras catch everything you should

How much did the dnc committe pay you to post that lie that it’s been debunked shill.?
Debooooooonked
Pre debooonked

Key explanation not refuted by a single Trump Kraken lawyer if presented to a judge being asked to overturn a legitimate election would lead even the most Republican of judges to tell Rudy to go home and quit the bullshit .

Other election workers started to pack up, Sterling told The Associated Press in an interview. They put prepared ballots back in boxes and away under a table “to close out for the night.” Members of the media and Republican observers began to leave the building too.​

Then, the supervisor onsite got a call from Barron, who instructed the team to continue scanning the ballots that had already been prepared. They pulled the same boxes of ballots back out, and resumed scanning, Sterling said.​
These aren’t magical ballots,” Sterling told the AP. “They didn’t show up out of some other room.”
The bold kills the Kraken because the Kraken said the ballots that were pulled from under the table were in suitcases. The judge can see in the video that the Kraken is a liar.

Your Kraken is dead. Go home losers wipe the tobacco stains off the side of your pickemup truuuhhhhck and then go brush that one tooth of yours and get some sleep - wake up in the morning and haul all that junk and trash in your front yard to a lawfully operated landfill. Make America beautuful again. I know it’s tough - but try to make America sane, kind and decent again.
But weren't they on film setting

If the cameras catch everything you should

How much did the dnc committe pay you to post that lie that it’s been debunked shill.?
Debooooooonked
Pre debooonked

Key explanation not refuted by a single Trump Kraken lawyer if presented to a judge being asked to overturn a legitimate election would lead even the most Republican of judges to tell Rudy to go home and quit the bullshit .

Other election workers started to pack up, Sterling told The Associated Press in an interview. They put prepared ballots back in boxes and away under a table “to close out for the night.” Members of the media and Republican observers began to leave the building too.​

Then, the supervisor onsite got a call from Barron, who instructed the team to continue scanning the ballots that had already been prepared. They pulled the same boxes of ballots back out, and resumed scanning, Sterling said.​
These aren’t magical ballots,” Sterling told the AP. “They didn’t show up out of some other room.”
The bold kills the Kraken because the Kraken said the ballots that were pulled from under the table were in suitcases. The judge can see in the video that the Kraken is a liar.

Your Kraken is dead. Go home losers wipe the tobacco stains off the side of your pickemup truuuhhhhck and then go brush that one tooth of yours and get some sleep - wake up in the morning and haul all that junk and trash in your front yard to a lawfully operated landfill. Make America beautuful again. I know it’s tough - but try to make America sane, kind and decent again.

Really you believe this..........do you really think that someone takes something that they are working on and put it under a table not on a table? REALLY? I've worked in alot of offices including the government-----and never ever was paperwork needing to be processed put under a table in the middle of a room. They stack paperwork needing to be processed up along wall or ON TABLES.

ANd fyi, RUby who decided that she didn't have to show for work for 10 days just because, wouldn't be a manager---she is a bottom level peon------who isn't even qualified for this-------but she has hidden ballots by the thousands? You know she is to lazy to process this many......

AND btw--did you not notice where the BALLOTS were at in the room---I mean the supposed legite ones? Notice how they were out in the open on the WALL where everyone could see them and they wouldn't get forgotten....

Really you believe this..........do you really think that someone takes something that they are working on and put it under a table not on a table? REALLY? I've worked in alot of offices including the government-----and never ever was paperwork needing to be processed put under a table in the middle of a room. They stack paperwork needing to be processed up along wall or ON TABLES.

ANd fyi, RUby who decided that she didn't have to show for work for 10 days just because, wouldn't be a manager---she is a bottom level peon------who isn't even qualified for this-------but she has hidden ballots by the thousands? You know she is to lazy to process this many......

AND btw--did you not notice where the BALLOTS were at in the room---I mean the supposed legite ones? Notice how they were out in the open on the WALL where everyone could see them and they wouldn't get forgotten....

Of course. And if they actually did pack it up for the night, were they going to leave those ballots under tables? They don't have a locked room or storage place they can put them? I just don't buy it.

Forum List

Back