Crooked Huma is panicked Crooked Hillary will lose the election

the people don't believe her. she killed 4 Americans in Benghazi. she needs to be hanged not elected president of the united states of america.

Wonderful Donald beat 16 well respected people, and Crooked Hillary can't even beat one almost dead communist!

"No free man shall ever be be forbidden the use of arms" - Thomas Jefferson

Thank you NRA! thank you for saving the republic!

you cannot support Crooked Hillary for president of the United States and guarantee the right of people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed! it just doesn't add up!

CROOKED HILLARY WANTS TO WIN THE DEBATE ON THE 2ND AMENDMENT, WONDERFUL DONALD WANTS TO WIN THE WAR ON CRIME!

WE ARE BLESSED TO BE AMERICANS! WE ARE BLESSED TO BE BLESSED WITH FREEDOM & LIBERTY! LET'S NOT THROW AWAY OUR AMERICANISM AND FREEDOM AND LIBERTY BY VOTIN FOR CROOKED HILLARY!

WE MUST STAND UNITED AGAINST THE TYRANNY, HYPOCRISY, AND CORRUPTION OF FAKE CAREER POLITICIANS LIKE CROOKED HILLARY!

STAND WITH ME! STAND WITH WONDERFUL DONALD! STAND WITH SENATOR SESSIONS! STAND WITH GOVERNOR PENCE! STAND WITH JOE PATERNO! STAND WITH TOM BRADY! STAND WITH BOB KNIGHT! AND LET'S MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN! AND LET'S MAKE OURSELVES GREAT AGAIN BY MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Crooked Hillary's problem is that every time she tries to paint Wonderful Donald as the incompetent dolt, people think, "Yeah but he's got $10 billion..."

CjauvIvUgAEc5ZK.jpg

I don't get it. It is alleged by the desperate left that Ted Cruz might switch parties and run as a democrat supporter of the Hildabeast?

"Her liabilities are huge. I think she represents cronyism. I think she represents everything that's wrong with government and politics. I don't think she's been successful in her own right, especially with foreign policy as secretary of state. But I also believe that people think of another Clinton presidency and they just put their hand to their head. They get a headache, because, you know, all it was was scandal and self-dealing." - Speaker Paul Ryan

CROOKED HILLARY IS A FAILURE AT EVERYTHING! SHE COULD FUCK A HAND JOB!

Huma has to be freaking out...

She has had to hold her nose while doing those special little things to please Hilly
and there might not be that big political payoff at the end of all this.
Top senior personal advisor to the Queen might not happen.

How fast will Huma bail if Hillary fails in her quest.

Forum List

Back