Critics Give U.N. Climate Researchers an 'F'

And, as has been pointed out to you before, your 'logic' is in error. IF CO2 levels are the only variable in climate effects, your point MIGHT have merit.
-------------------------------

I don't think YOUR logic holds much water. CO2 DOES NOT have to be the only climate factor in order for my point to be accurate. So what if there are other factors? We're trying to figure out the contribution of man in all this and to say it's not possible, is TOTALLY illogical. Ever hear of the straw that broke the camel's back? It wasn't just straw or the "other variables" the camel may be carrying, it's the straw that tipped the balance that's the concern.

And, as has been pointed out to you before, your 'logic' is in error. IF CO2 levels are the only variable in climate effects, your point MIGHT have merit.

I don't think YOUR logic holds much water. CO2 DOES NOT have to be the only climate factor in order for my point to be accurate. ....
Actually, it does. I know, it's inconsistent with the desired propaganda. But as propaganda relies on the illogical, I can understand your annoyance.

So what if there are other factors? ....
The fact that you state this seriously is sad. Really sad.

Last edited:

I don't think YOUR logic holds much water. CO2 DOES NOT have to be the only climate factor in order for my point to be accurate. So what if there are other factors? We're trying to figure out the contribution of man in all this and to say it's not possible, is TOTALLY illogical. Ever hear of the straw that broke the camel's back? It wasn't just straw or the "other variables" the camel may be carrying, it's the straw that tipped the balance that's the concern.

LOOK you ignorant little half-wit..... If we cannot distinguish other variables, then an accurate depiction of the effects of CO2 is impossible... Now go and sit down somewhere until you can quote people like an adult, and show the aptitude and maturity to stop contradicting yourself with things you have no real understanding of....

you have done this repeatedly and you look more and more ignorant and juvenile every time you do. Just stop already, all you are doing is spewing crap now. half of it negates the crap you claimed in previous posts.... Freaking moron!

Ignorance really tics me off, and rudeness added to it is just asinine. Now go and sit down junior playtime is over let the adults talk....

You don't understand science very well, do you, gslack. It's evident that you can't discuss it rationally without resorting to invective. If anyone's childish, it's you and your concern about how people chose to post. They've got a "Quick Reply" option. Are you saying we're not allowed to use it? How about sticking to the topic and answering a simple question. What happens to the infra-red radiation trapped by CO2, if the concentrations keep going up?

You don't understand science very well, do you, gslack. It's evident that you can't discuss it rationally without resorting to invective. If anyone's childish, it's you and your concern about how people chose to post. They've got a "Quick Reply" option. Are you saying we're not allowed to use it? How about sticking to the topic and answering a simple question. What happens to the infra-red radiation trapped by CO2, if the concentrations keep going up?
Vibrations and heat. And your point is what, now?

What happens when you piss in the ocean?

Last edited:

Weasel! The jumping points and changing points is getting on my nerves..... You never defend a claim you make, you just add others to it.... Thats ignorant and more evidence of your immaturity......

Now, I am done dealing with your ignorance, and rudeness..... You are being a deliberate douschebag trying to look different for the sake of looking different. THats the kind of mentality A child has..... Now grow up and act like an adult.....

Weasel! The jumping points and changing points is getting on my nerves..... You never defend a claim you make, you just add others to it.... Thats ignorant and more evidence of your immaturity......

Now, I am done dealing with your ignorance, and rudeness..... You are being a deliberate douschebag trying to look different for the sake of looking different. THats the kind of mentality A child has..... Now grow up and act like an adult.....
The problem is that when the propagandists who play at science 'discovered' IR as it applies to sophomore chemistry classes, that became their favorite strawman.

I don't think YOUR logic holds much water. CO2 DOES NOT have to be the only climate factor in order for my point to be accurate.
If that's so, then why is it that there's a worldwide drive to tax CO2?
So what if there are other factors? We're trying to figure out the contribution of man in all this and to say it's not possible, is TOTALLY illogical. Ever hear of the straw that broke the camel's back? It wasn't just straw or the "other variables" the camel may be carrying, it's the straw that tipped the balance that's the concern.
Speaking of straw, that's one mighty fine strawman. One that opens up the possibility that CO2 is totally irrelevant and/or even a balancing factor that helps to equalize temperatures...That "other factors" thingy cuts both ways, Chumlee.

You really oughtta engage your brain before pounding on your keyboard. :lol:

DOOOOOOD???? LOL!!! I should listen to someone who thinks a stealing a nick and picture from someone else is cool? Tell me about the possibility that CO2 is totally irrelevant. I need a good laugh.

Konradv,

Please answer my very basic question. How did the earth warm during the Roman and Medieval Warming Periods without the influence of man generated CO2? It is a very simple question, please answer it.

DOOOOOOD???? LOL!!! I should listen to someone who thinks a stealing a nick and picture from someone else is cool? Tell me about the possibility that CO2 is totally irrelevant. I need a good laugh.

The problem is that when the propagandists who play at science 'discovered' IR as it applies to sophomore chemistry classes, that became their favorite strawman.

Once again silly ass Si makes a dumb statement. The name Tyndal mean anything to you?

Konradv,

Please answer my very basic question. How did the earth warm during the Roman and Medieval Warming Periods without the influence of man generated CO2? It is a very simple question, please answer it.

The same way it cooled during the following cool spell. However, the warming was really quite minor compared to the present warming. Here is a National Academy of Science article on that very subject, the temperatures for the last 2000 years. And one can easily see that the Medieval Warm period was not that warm.

Surface Temperature Reconstructions for the Last 2,000 Years

Really?

Non biased science thinks otherwise.

C3: Evidence Confirms Medieval Sea Surface Temperatures Near Mexico Much Warmer Than Present

And I notice you choose a source that has no raw data to back up a single one of their claims. That makes anything they say false. The Scientific Method demands repeatability. I need to be able to check that what you say is true. None of these sources can provide anyone with untampered with data. That makes it academic fraud. That makes it useless, that makes it irrelevant.

Konradv,

The same way it cooled during the following cool spell. However, the warming was really quite minor compared to the present warming. Here is a National Academy of Science article on that very subject, the temperatures for the last 2000 years. And one can easily see that the Medieval Warm period was not that warm.

Last edited:
And I notice you choose a source that has no raw data to back up a single one of their claims. That makes anything they say false. The Scientific Method demands repeatability. I need to be able to check that what you say is true. None of these sources can provide anyone with untampered with data. That makes it academic fraud. That makes it useless, that makes it irrelevant.

Old Rocksinthehead doesn't care about:

1) Reproducibility.
2) Static controls.
3) Falsifying all possible other explanations.

IOW, he doesn't give a hoot in hell about scientific method.

Of course the deniers would say that. They're trying to keep the attention from their own research, which can't get over the hurdle of, if CO2 and other gases keep going up, warming is inevitable. It's a simple application of the Laws of Chemistry and Physics, which the deniers cannot assail, forcing them to take to the political arena. They have lost the scientific fight and can only pick at the margins.

How about this for the margins:

The global climate has risen by only 0.7 degrees to this point across the last 2000 years.

The Global Climate has dropped by a full degree across the last 8000 years.

What do your scientific sources have to say about this?

Once again silly ass Si makes a dumb statement. The name Tyndal mean anything to you?
Oh my God. What part of the term strawman has you so confused?

Konradv,

Listen up douchebag, I am getting tired or repeating this.....

The link you supplied uses the hockey stick graph as a basis for its findings... THe hockey stick graph is a proven fallacy and complete fabrication. So any claims they make based on that graph are as useless as that graph......

Got it yet? Posting the same link over and over does not make it true or change its meaning or relevance. It like the hockey stick graph they built it on are garbage... now stop posting lies....

Forum List

Back