Critical race theory

Nothing more or less than a Jesus parable about an unknown prostitute about to be stoned to death. The Roman Catholic Church made Mary Magdalene the unknown prostitute.

WHY HAS IT BECOME SO POLITICIZED?

‘Resistance to critical race theory is not a new phenomenon. However, the term jumped into headlines and social media feeds in recent years when, in a Constitution Day speech at the National Archives, former president Donald Trump characterized education that takes a critical lens as “radical” and “ideological poison.” Trump went on to attack the “1619 Project” and announced an executive order establishing the short-lived “1776 Commission” to “promote patriotic education.” He also issued a subsequent executive order banning government contractors from conducting racial sensitivity and diversity training in the workplace.

The executive orders were a reaction to educational initiatives—like the “1619 Project” or the work of Howard Zinn—designed to examine professional development, pedagogy, teaching and learning through a critical lens, labeling any approach that acknowledges American racism, white supremacy, white privilege, intersectionality, microaggressions, and the like as dangerous, unpatriotic and, ironically, racist.’ ibid

Resistance to critical race theory is ridiculous and unwarranted; lying about CRT as conservatives do is reprehensible and wrong.
It's just the latest fake outrage for them...like Dr Seuss & Mr Potatohead.
They actually have no idea what it means and it'll be gone in a month before the other side has a chance to respond and point out that it isn't even taught in schools.
The next outrage will be fired up soon.

“CRT provides a relevant, research-based framework through which education leaders and policymakers can think about the social construct of race and the impact of racism on students of color. This framework also provides educators the tools they need to transform current practices in teaching and learning and to examine the attitudes and biases—implicit or explicit—that they bring into their classrooms. This work allows educators to teach in ways that are truly anti-racist, culturally responsive and affirming.

CRT also allows for the creation of new policies, practices and curricula that help students think critically about the institutions that shape their lives, and to develop their own affirmative racial identities—which is important for all students.”

Oh, the horror.
That's not telling us what CRT actually is though - that's just some dumb leftists (deluded) explanation of why it's so great.

Can you try again explaining to me what it actually is, please?

By the replies of the above thread, it looks like CRT is needed as there is a lot of racist jerks on this thread.

The purpose of adopting CRT is two fold.

One, to try and instill a sense of Guilt to little honky boys and girls, and attempt to make them feel guilty about being part of the white race.

Two, to try and instill anger and hatred among the little black boys and girls, to give them both a sense of entitlement as well as grievances that they are being persecuted.

This 2nd one is the most dangerous, as it gives the kids an excuse for failure and someone to blame, ensuring that Black people in the ghetto become a permanent underclass.

The purpose of adopting CRT is two fold.

One, to try and instill a sense of Guilt to little honky boys and girls, and attempt to make them feel guilty about being part of the white race.

Two, to try and instill anger and hatred among the little black boys and girls, to give them both a sense of entitlement as well as grievances that they are being persecuted.

This 2nd one is the most dangerous, as it gives the kids an excuse for failure and someone to blame, ensuring that Black people in the ghetto become a permanent underclass.
or it could be just...
e7ce5s9yx9871.jpg

It's a "thing" because liberals and other idiots say so. No, it isn't.
critical race theory is simply the concept that racism is something embedded in our legal systems and policies. This means that CRT in the classroom teaches that racism is part of everyday life, so people, even well-intentioned white people, can nevertheless make choices that fuel racism.

I say that we need to teach critical race theory in school so that everyone can understand that the system to which we all subscribe and in which we live is rigged against marginalized folks. We all need to ensure that the culture of a people can never be canceled again.

By the replies of the above thread, it looks like CRT is needed as there is a lot of racist jerks on this thread.
like i said .. crt says all whites are racist and if you are white and disagree then you are a racist .... a bunch of leftist crap .
We should re write our history books. No sugar coating what we did to the natives that lived here when we came and stole their land and then we stole black people from their homes and made them build this country. Then we treated them like shit after we set them free. Treat them like 2nd class citizens even to this day.

If you teach the real history then white folks will get it. Today most of us think the pilgrams came over and had dinner with the indians and sang coombiya. And a lot of you believe that white indentured servants had it worse than black slaves.

Unkotare doesn't want to teach America's real history when it comes to Indians and blacks but ask him if he wants to re write the history books on FDR and what we did to Asians and suddenly unkotare wants to teach the real history. Because he has a thing for asians.

Unkotare doesn't want to teach America's real history ....
Another lie from the chronic liar.
You gave me a thumbs down when I said we should teach what whites really did to indians and blacks. How am I lying? You don't want to teach those things do you? You'd rather teach that Christopher Columbus discovered America.

The only time you want to re write the history books is during FDR's time in office. Because you have a hard on for asians. You claim to be irish yet look at your picture. Who is that fag asian is he famous?

like i said .. crt says all whites are racist and if you are white and disagree then you are a racist .... a bunch of leftist crap .
We should re write our history books. No sugar coating what we did to the natives that lived here when we came and stole their land and then we stole black people from their homes and made them build this country. Then we treated them like shit after we set them free. Treat them like 2nd class citizens even to this day.

If you teach the real history then white folks will get it. Today most of us think the pilgrams came over and had dinner with the indians and sang coombiya. And a lot of you believe that white indentured servants had it worse than black slaves.

The reason why European and classical civilization is taught in the schools is because that is where America got its laws, its language, its culture and its religion.

Not from the Indians, Africans or Asians.

That's what makes it more important for students- regardless of their personal ethnic background, to understand honky culture and history.

Not to say they didn't do anything or were worthless, but America didn't inherit our culture from Tim Buck Fucking Too, nor did we inherit our laws or religion from that.

You gave me a thumbs down when I said we should teach what whites really did to indians and blacks. How am I lying? You don't want to teach those things do you? You'd rather teach that Christopher Columbus discovered America.

The only time you want to re write the history books is during FDR's time in office. Because you have a hard on for asians. You claim to be irish yet look at your picture. Who is that fag asian is he famous?

You can like or hate Chris Columbus and the other paisans than came to America in 1492.

But they brought European culture to these coasts and had an enormous influence on America.

You can like or hate Chris Columbus and the other paisans than came to America in 1492.

But they brought European culture to these coasts and had an enormous influence on America.
True. The other day blacks were saying Africans discovered America long before whites did. Probably true. But they didn't colonize it, take it over, rule it, own it, manafest destiny, fight the English, French and Indians to make it theirs. We did that shit. And the victors get to write the history.

So, what about the race theory from "Christians" and their religion?
Apparently whites weren't even a "thing" back in supposed biblical times, as everybody was of Middle Eastern descent. Whites didn't come into the picture anywhere in the Bible or it's stories.

So, that means either whites are the latest generation in human race genetics, or the Bible is completely wrong and were racist against whites by not mentioning them.
Republican Jesus brought them over from Europe.

Forum List

Back