Critical Race Theory.

Wow, I can't believe I wrote that over a year ago. I had it then and I still have it.

Angry Mom blasts her board of education for CRT propaganda:

Angry Mom blasts her board of education for CRT propaganda:

This highly warranted attack on the racist, anti-police, and deranged school board in Carmel, NY, is going to become a classic part of American history. Tatiana Ibrahim is a hero and a patriot. Her fury and resolve is already inspiring parents and just citizens to go after school boards, get in their face, and confront them about the disgusting filth, that they are dumping on America's kids.

Everybody in America should watch this video of Tatiana expressing her rage at these ultra-left CRT crazies.

As a result of this"

1. Every parent in the state of Washington, should yank their kid out of the school, and home school them.

2. The state of Washington should be expelled from the USA.

3. All CRT books and paraphenalia should be confiscated and destroyed.

4. Those who have fallen prey to this lunacy, should be given free psychiatric care to deprogram them.

There is no such thing as "white privilege" in America. Black privilege continues to run rampant.

More redundancy from yesterday over the student loan burdens of students...

Critical race theory (CRT)[1] is a theoretical framework in the social sciences that examines society and culture as they relate to categorizations of race, law, and power.[2][3] Developed out of postmodern philosophy, it is based on critical theory, a social philosophy that argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors. It began as a theoretical movement within American law schools in the mid- to late 1980s as a reworking of critical legal studies on race issues,[4][5] and is loosely unified by two common themes. Firstly, CRT proposes that white supremacy and racial power are maintained over time, and in particular, that the law may play a role in this process. Secondly, CRT work has investigated the possibility of transforming the relationship between law and racial power, as well as pursuing a project of achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination more broadly.[6]

What critical race theory is not:

Well, it is an excuse and a new and improved solution to cover for all those failures. Defying common sense is not new in scholastic and political America so a bureaucratic remedy for a bureaucratic problem is brought forth as just what the doctor ordered. Critical Race theory is nothing more than racism in a fine new suit of clothes.
Yeah, now post Critical Theory and the Frankfurt School.

It's Marxism.

Forum List

Back