Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s Residence Getting $1.1 Million in Security Including and 8-Foot Tall Fence

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
135-69-190.jpg

epv_2134_detail.jpg

Why are Democrats such hateful racists? Walls for me, but not for thee!

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer to spend $1.1 million on security upgrades at mansion
What race does the wall hate and is racist to?

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

It is not Whitmer's state owned residence, she does reside in the residence yet it is not hers....
Michigan Democratic governor Gretchen Whitmer's state-owned residence

It is not Whitmer's state owned residence, she does reside in the residence yet it is not hers....
Come on, man! Leave the gates opened and the doors unlocked. Its every ones house.

Come on, man! Leave the gates opened and the doors unlocked. Its every ones house.
Same with the White House but they won't let you walk in..

I could use some increased security too. Anyone think that DiBlasio will do it for me out of his bread and circuses political budget?

What race does the wall hate and is racist to?
You tell me!

Yet another Democrat governor abandoning citizens to the fate of foreign-funded domestic terrorism and liberal violence while using tax dollars to upgrade her own security, to 'Build That Wall'

‘Good for Me But Not for Thee’ – Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s Residence Getting $1.1 Million in Security Including and 8-Foot Tall Fence

I wonder if Chicago's Mayor's security upgrade for her own home included an 8' Foot Fence...?!

Yet another Democrat governor abandoning citizens to the fate of foreign-funded domestic terrorism and liberal violence while using tax dollars to upgrade her own security, to 'Build That Wall'

‘Good for Me But Not for Thee’ – Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s Residence Getting $1.1 Million in Security Including and 8-Foot Tall Fence

I wonder if Chicago's Mayor's security upgrade for her own home included an 8' Foot Fence...?!

Defund the police! The people in power would prefer the primacy of their private security forces, which answer only to them and not to the electorate.

Defund the police! The people in power would prefer the primacy of their private security forces, which answer only to them and not to the electorate.

Nothing funnier than left loons screaming defund the police....then shit happens and they scream call 911....and I've seen vids of it

They should throw 500 Third World Shit Holers over her new fence, she looks like she would enjoy THAT type of Cultural Enrichment.

Nothing funnier than left loons screaming defunf the police....then shit happens and they scream call 911....and I've seen vids of it
Lol. Those are always my favorite gems off Andy Ngo's twitter feed.

Forum List

Back