Cristina Greeven Cuomo, who is married to Chris Cuomo, is in Jeffrey Epstein's 1997 address book

Cristina Greeven Cuomo, who is married to Chris Cuomo, is in Jeffrey Epstein's 1997 address book​

Angela Wang
Mon, July 12, 2021, 4:10 PM·2 min read

Chris Cuomo and Cristina Greeven Cuomo at a Vanity Fair Oscars party on February 25, 2007, in Los Angeles. Patrick McMullan/Getty ImagesMore
Jeffrey Epstein's newly discovered 1997 address book, published by Insider on Tuesday, connects dozens of new names to Epstein and traces previously known relationships back to the 1990s. One of the new names belongs to Cristina Greeven Cuomo, a New York editor and entrepreneur. She married Chris Cuomo, a CNN anchor and brother of Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York, in 2001.

---------------

The chickens are coming home to roost....

That saying makes me laugh. Like the hypocrites on the left that won't care about this story.

So? I think it was a reporter from Voxx that tried contacting everyone in his previously released black book and of the few who would speak to him, they either indicated they barely knew him or knew him through some narrow way that had nothing to do with his sexscapades.
Hardly surprising at all that no one would admit to having anything to do with Jeffery Epstein,
especially after his infamous death and news of his pedophile exploits.

Wow! Shocking!

People are multi-dimensional and have compartmentalized lives. It is not surprising at all that people in his address book knew different aspects of him than the one that led to his downfall. It is how pediphiles get away with being pillars of their community and scum at the same time.

Jeffrey Epstein undoubtedly knew many people that had no connection to his island activities. He was an active member of the communist democrat party. His address book contained business associates and political contacts as well.

Exactly. It's ignorant to believe that everyone Epstein knew was in on it...

Cristina Greeven Cuomo, who is married to Chris Cuomo, is in Jeffrey Epstein's 1997 address book​

Angela Wang

Chris Cuomo and Cristina Greeven Cuomo at a Vanity Fair Oscars party on February 25, 2007, in Los Angeles. Patrick McMullan/Getty ImagesMore
Jeffrey Epstein's newly discovered 1997 address book, published by Insider on Tuesday, connects dozens of new names to Epstein and traces previously known relationships back to the 1990s. One of the new names belongs to Cristina Greeven Cuomo, a New York editor and entrepreneur. She married Chris Cuomo, a CNN anchor and brother of Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York, in 2001.

---------------

That saying makes me laugh. Like the hypocrites on the left that won't care about this story.

I would hazard a guess that most of the people who had dealings with Epstein had no clue what he was doing...
you would be WRONG...everyone, including billy the pedophile clinton, knew what epstein was all about

If that was true the story would've come out long ago...

It's stupid to think that everyone who knew him or dealt with him on whatever level was aware that he was a fucking perv.

He was worth almost $600,000,000 when the Clinton's had him suicided. You don't amass that kind of fortune by having your friends come down to visit some island to screw little girls...
Odd. Worked for Jeffery Epstein.
He wasn't making his money purely off the people he brought to his private island to screw little girls.
But it was all part of the deal for Epstein.

The urge to deconstruct the life and escapades of Epstein is amazing.
Is it your position that Epstein amassed his fortune solely by trafficking in young girls for sex?

s it your position that Epstein amassed his fortune solely by trafficking in young girls for sex?
No. Not at all. He may have raised a lot of his money as a stock trader
but his vast wealth source is still a mystery.

Many speculate extortion but that is all speculation at this point.

Angela Wang

---------------

I would hazard a guess that most of the people who had dealings with Epstein had no clue what he was doing...
you would be WRONG...everyone, including billy the pedophile clinton, knew what epstein was all about

If that was true the story would've come out long ago...
not when the---witnesses disappear---clintons
is epstein really dead? did you see a body?

s it your position that Epstein amassed his fortune solely by trafficking in young girls for sex?

Maybe to those who don't understand how rich someone can become doing what Epstein did on Wall Street...

Maybe to those who don't understand how rich someone can become doing what Epstein did on Wall Street...
Perhaps you should read the cited piece. I don't think making a $600, 000, 000 fortune is that feasible at all.
Not given Epstein's position on Wall St.

Angela Wang

---------------

Any pictures like these? View attachment 512227 View attachment 512228 View attachment 512229
Fail. Thirty year old pictures. Somebody needs to be reminded that Trump banned Epstein from his property. And aided the prosecution of Epstein in Florida. Funny how nothing came out then. Oh that’s right, unlike Slick Willy, Trump never went to the island.

Perhaps you should read the cited piece. I don't think making a $600, 000, 000 fortune is that feasible at all.
Not given Epstein's position on Wall St.
Then you don't know much ab out Wall Street...

Goddamn right you don't, so you should probably just zip it before you're made to look more foolish than you already do...
I don't look like an idiot. You do, for thinking you know all about Jeffery Epstein's wealth and where it came from. You look like a monkey poking it's paw into a series of boxes thinking it knows where the treats are
hidden.

Real real sad. Your i.d. should be Mouth Shooter.

Goddamn right you don't, so you should probably just zip it before you're made to look more foolish than you already do...
I don't look like an idiot. You do, for thinking you know all about Jeffery Epstein's wealth and where it came from. You look like a monkey poking it's paw into a series of boxes thinking it knows where the treats are
hidden.

Real real sad. Your i.d. should be Mouth Shooter.

The very idea that Epstein built a net worth of almost $600 million by trafficking little girls for sex is beyond ignorant, yet that's what you seem to believe.

All on has to do is a little reading on the guy to learn that he did quite well in banking and financial consulting. He was getting paid $25K a month back in 1987, so he certainly had his own capital to invest and manage. Add to that the clients he had, and it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out where his money came from...

This is a distraction. To keep us from focusing on Pres. Trump's investigation on election fraud. That they are getting to increase the numbers of the Clinton's body bag count.

They are going tag these victims toe as COVID deaths, that no autopsy will be done. And they will put out info saying they have died of COVID, and then put out info that they have died from the vaccines. Luring us by having us debating one another which one of the two that they have really died of. But actually they have died from three bullet wounds in the back of the head.

004.gif

Forum List

Back