Criminals

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
We have tried to tell everyone that these democrats were criminals you are all just so convinced they really are going to do something for you. I got an idea why don't you make us a list of everything these criminals are going to do for you. Or anything they have done for you. If you leftist had any common or any other sense. I know January 20 when Trump is swore in and lots of democrats are going to jail I bet you are still bad mouthing the best president you ever had. And what I have made of all your complaints you have got nothing and have never ever had nothing.

You cornholes have shown complete ignorance and unable to know what evil is. HILLARY 4 president China Joe 4 president! Are you people completely bat shit crazy? It won't just blow over. There are going to be people going to jail and with the penalty of these laws there will be no slap on the wrest. By morning they will know the names of all those poll workers and by noon they will be ratting out each other, cause that's what rats do.

I THINK IT SHOULD BE MANDENTORY EVERY ONE OF YOU SHOULD GET A REAL GOOD BITCH SLAPPIN FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER . You will be made to renounce your evil ways and will give an apology to President Trump for treating him mean. or face bong-a bong-a!

We have tried to tell everyone that these democrats were criminals you are all just so convinced they really are going to do something for you. I got an idea why don't you make us a list of everything these criminals are going to do for you. Or anything they have done for you. If you leftist had any common or any other sense. I know January 20 when Trump is swore in and lots of democrats are going to jail I bet you are still bad mouthing the best president you ever had. And what I have made of all your complaints you have got nothing and have never ever had nothing.

You cornholes have shown complete ignorance and unable to know what evil is. HILLARY 4 president China Joe 4 president! Are you people completely bat shit crazy? It won't just blow over. There are going to be people going to jail and with the penalty of these laws there will be no slap on the wrest. By morning they will know the names of all those poll workers and by noon they will be ratting out each other, cause that's what rats do.

I THINK IT SHOULD BE MANDENTORY EVERY ONE OF YOU SHOULD GET A REAL GOOD BITCH SLAPPIN FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER . You will be made to renounce your evil ways and will give an apology to President Trump for treating him mean. or face bong-a bong-a!

Preach it, bro!

I'm going by a different angle here. As I am obligated to do.

If the Libturds had lost and had all this evidence, would they say, SHUT UP AND ACCEPT IT!!!

I try to ask simple questions here, but it is always so difficult to get a simple explanation.

Hmmmm....Never posted on this board.

Forum List

Back