"Crime of the century" not being covered by media, even some conservative media

It's funny to me that you morons don't see how unhinged, pathetic and feckless you gleefully make yourselves look like daily....

The Atlantic are known liars
That's not known by me. Why do you say that?

The Atlantic:​

The Atlantic - Left Center Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

LEFT-CENTER BIAS​

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Atlantic Left-Center Biased due to editorial positions and High for factual reporting based on excellent sourcing of information and a clean fact check record.
and what makes you think that is the only poll?
First one I found and I have no reason to doubt it. Got a different result from a different poll?

LEFT-CENTER BIAS​

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Atlantic Left-Center Biased due to editorial positions and High for factual reporting based on excellent sourcing of information and a clean fact check record.

First one I found and I have no reason to doubt it. Got a different result from a different poll?
Friday news is a nothing burger.

Well, this is an interesting site that I didn't know existed.. probably because of internet censorship of all things conservative..

But anyway, they speak here of the Crime of the Century (which I myself have called it..), the election steal of 2020. Even lib rags like Time Magazine covered this story but apparently Fox News...

ostrich syndrome?

I'll bet Hannity would love to talk about the Steal but HQ says No... ditto Ingraham and others..
There’s a reason for this. The belief that the election was stolen is fed by unverified lies. News organizations that follow the narrative are open for lawsuits. Also, any good American isnt going to persist with such and anti democratic effort. It erodes our democracy. The sickos that persist with it are completely brainwashed by Donald Trump. It’s sad

Lastly. 2000 mules is produced propaganda. It’s fiction. It’s designed to make money. Serious people don’t take crap like that seriously

LEFT-CENTER BIAS​

Shove that shit.

Forum List

Back