whoopis granddaughter cussed out the reality show when getting kicked off

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

She already had an ego. Little bitch needs a kick in the ass. Acting like jerk just like her grandma. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Love how she admitted Whoopi is still a ho. Has some old white billionaire she get with to screw. Disgusting,. She just made Whoopi look worse then she already does. I bet she goes around saying i'm Whoopi's granddaughter treat me like royalty. That whole family is a mess.

She already had an ego. Little bitch needs a kick in the ass. Acting like jerk just like her grandma. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Love how she admitted Whoopi is still a ho. Has some old white billionaire she get with to screw. Disgusting,. She just made Whoopi look worse then she already does. I bet she goes around saying i'm Whoopi's granddaughter treat me like royalty. That whole family is a mess.
I'll be damned if I get much of that story after viewing the video (or half of it..) and reading the transcript underneath.

??

ugly is what's on the inside.. I dislike W because of her ugly-ass political views and the way she and all liberals LIE their asses off (distort truth, same deal)

Actually I dislike her because for some reason she thinks she's relevant. ... Hollyweird jackwads need to sit down. They're in no way connected to reality

Jesus!!
I can see where she gets her looks from,that chick is hideous!

They used a turkey baster.
Actually, I find it interesting.

Given Whoopi's patently inflammatory race baiting rhetoric, the fact that the child's grandfather is white.

Whoopi seems to have a thing for white men, exclusively. :eusa_think:

Seems an odd fetish given Whoopi's rhetoric and politics, eh?

Actually, I find it interesting.

Given Whoopi's patently inflammatory race baiting rhetoric, the fact that the child's grandfather is white.

Whoopi seems to have a thing for white men, exclusively. :eusa_think:

Seems an odd fetish given Whoopi's rhetoric and politics, eh?

Every leftist alive is a self loather. Not at all surprising that the brown manatee chose something that looked as little like itself as possible.

Every leftist alive is a self loather. Not at all surprising that the brown manatee chose something that looked as little like itself as possible.
That article fails to mention this relationship though. . .
YHWTHX7SHNFYBG2ZFQGM4JPYRI.jpg

Forum List

Back