Crime is down, though Fox News viewers might not be aware

The same FBI that lied about Russia, says parents are the top terrorist threat, and has no clue who takes illegal drugs into the White House.
When did they lie about Russia?

Your orange god praised the leader of Russia or did you forget.

“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

When did they lie about Russia?

Your orange god praised the leader of Russia or did you forget.

“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”
What a shitforbrains!

Great Headline. Good news gets hidden? Is it election interference in the way people like to claim the laptop story is?

Crime is down, though Fox News viewers might not be aware​

Crime declined in the third quarter of 2023 relative to the same period in 2022, according to data released by the FBI last week. Violent crime was down 8 percent in jurisdictions that reported data — law enforcement agencies covering three-quarters of U.S. residents. Property crime was down 6 percent. Murder was down more than 15 percent.

Fox News, for one, doesn’t want to hear it

Are there valid and credible reasons FOX would ignore this, since we know they do like to focus on crime?

The problem is your avatar alone means you won't ever be realistic or unbiased.

Your sources you link are always skewed towards democrats, your speech is always anti trump, and your opinions are always very contrarian. You care more about pissing off republicans and trump supporters than you do seeing things as they are.

That's why your post count is 55k and reaction score is 5k. But I'm sure you wear it like a badge of honor.

The problem is your avatar alone means you won't ever be realistic or unbiased.

Your sources you link are always skewed towards democrats, your speech is always anti trump, and your opinions are always very contrarian. You care more about pissing off republicans and trump supporters than you do seeing things as they are.

That's why your post count is 55k and reaction score is 5k. But I'm sure you wear it like a badge of honor.
Criminal Defendant Trump?

Forum List

Back