Crime in Dem cities is so high

It just shows that any democrat gov. or democrat mayor really knows how to fuck things up.
Deflection at its finest.
See chart below, and post below, and understand why Meister cannot accept any blame and MUST deflect to, 'it's the (D) fault'. No Matter What.
Why are Red States so violent?

View attachment 859944

You already know the answer as to why, You just can't bring yourself to admit it.
No, I need you to post 'your truth'.
Don't be afraid, tell us WHY the most Violent States are Red States.

Excuse? Actually, it's called facts. I know that the cold hard truth is hard to face at times,
but it can't be manipulated as what you're trying to do.
I can't resist posts where the poster actually argues against himself. It's a chuckle, you know.
Republicans don't run the cities, true, But you want to claim that the choice of Democrat over Republican is unrelated to the crime itself.
that is patently stupid. Certainly not the Case in Chicago where they kicked out Lori Lightfoot. New ORleans, another mindless lowlife mayor who gives the finger on camera at a public Mardi Gras.

Show me one case of a Republican doing worse in a city than the clueless corrupt Democrat that precedes them

See chart below, and post below, and understand why Meister cannot accept any blame and MUST deflect to, 'it's the (D) fault'. No Matter What.

But they aren't. IF you take out the Democrat run Crime ridden big cities the Red states are FAR SAFER

The bogus claim comes from a March study by the Democratic think tank Third Way, which purports to show that, contrary to “the right-wing obsession over homicides in Democratic cities: murder rates are far higher in Trump-voting red states than Biden-voting blue states.”
BUT BUT BUT said the ex-statistcial analyst (me) : One problem with that: In most of these red states, the high murder rates are driven by the lethal violence in their blue cities.

I can't resist posts where the poster actually argues against himself. It's a chuckle, you know.
Republicans don't run the cities, true, But you want to claim that the choice of Democrat over Republican is unrelated to the crime itself.
that is patently stupid. Certainly not the Case in Chicago where they kicked out Lori Lightfoot. New ORleans, another mindless lowlife mayor who gives the finger on camera at a public Mardi Gras.

Show me one case of a Republican doing worse in a city than the clueless corrupt Democrat that precedes them

I like the passion, but I have no idea what you said

Too much welfare in the big cities, Zinc.
That's why I don't wonder about that.
And little cities. And towns. And suburbs. Evidently you can only be trusted with dirt and cattle.
Again MAGAs can make laws attacking Da Gayz but can't run a water system.

Too damn funny.

Ahh...so all of the excuses for your blob...those are facts?

Biden just got a CR through a GOP controlled House...again... on his terms.

Trump? Couldn’t get his wall built with his party controlling the House, the Senate and the Oval Office.

Please offer some facts to address your blob’s failure without blaming someone.

Betcha can’t.
His judges got rid of roe-v-wade.

Speaking of deflection, Winnie. :rolleyes-41:

The twenty cities with the highest violent crime rates (number of incidents per 100,000 people) are:

1. St. Louis, MO (2,082)
  2. Detroit, MI (2,057)
  3. Baltimore, MD (2,027)
  4. Memphis, TN (2,003)
  5. Little Rock, AR (1,634)
  6. Milwaukee, WI (1,597)
  7. Rockford, IL (1,588)
  8. Cleveland, OH (1,557)
  9. Stockton, CA (1,415)
  10. Albuquerque, NM (1,369)
  11. Springfield, MO (1,339)
  12. Indianapolis, IN (1,334)
  13. Oakland, CA (1,299)
  14. San Bernardino, CA (1,291)
  15. Anchorage, AK (1,203)
  16. Nashville, TN (1,138)
  17. Lansing, MI (1,136)
  18. New Orleans, LA (1,121)
  19. Minneapolis, MN (1,101)
  20. Chicago, IL (1,099)

Your comprehension level seems to be lacking, but thanks for making my point. Perhaps next time I'll dummy it down so you will
be able to understand.

There’s no denying Democrats have become the party of mass illegal immigration. Every town is a border town, and even urbanites are done with the Democrat policies overrunning their cities with aliens who suck resources dry. Speaking of cities, left-wing policies have destroyed them, from Portland and Seattle to Washington, D.C. Democrats’ soft-on-crime policies have caused violence in these places to skyrocket, with carjackings up more than 100 percent since last year and violent crime up 40 percent in our nation’s capitol. In fact, just this week D.C.’s disaster of a mayor declared a state of emergency because youth violent crime has gotten so bad. Meanwhile, Democrats have also become the party of inflation, war, no-limits abortion, transing kids, weaponizing the federal government, terrorist sympathizing, and every other anti-America policy position you can imagine.

I'm not really sure how much illegals add to dem city's crime. The fact is, dem policies are responsible for high crime and that would still be happening with zero illegals.

And little cities. And towns. And suburbs. Evidently you can only be trusted with dirt and cattle.
Again MAGAs can make laws attacking Da Gayz but can't run a water system.
To be honest, if a democrat were to be trusted with dirt and cattle, they would fuck that up too.
Not sure what the "Gayz" has to do with the topic, but I'm sure after a bottle of hooch I might be
able to make the connection. :eusa_whistle:

As crime goes up, these dumb motherfuckers vote for the same corrupt DEM "LEADERSHIP".

They get what they deserve. Fuck CALI, OR, WA, NY, CO, MA, NH, VT, IL

I did? I pointed out that all you guys do is make excuses for your blob’s multiple failures...just like you would if there was any republican who was actually put in charge of a large city.
Again, you derail the topic with your "blob" comment. He has nothing to do with this thread. Do you TDS often?
The highest crime rates in cities are run by democrats. There is a correlation between the two.
Don't you have a 'Defund the Police' demonstration to attend?

Again, you derail the topic with your "blob" comment. He has nothing to do with this thread. Do you TDS often?
The highest crime rates in cities are run by democrats. There is a correlation between the two.
Don't you have a 'Defund the Police' demonstration to attend?
And we’re back to square one.

There are no large Republican cities. If there was one...you’d make an excuse for the murder rate in that city...just like you did for your blob/idol.

What is the Largest (R) run city?
Do you even know, and do you have any data to back it up?

So, what is the Largest (R) run city?

And we’re back to square one.

There are no large Republican cities. If there was one...you’d make an excuse for the murder rate in that city...just like you did for your blob/idol.
It's just deflection
Let's see if Meister will actually answer the question..........
Which is..... what is the Largest (R) run city?

Forum List

Back