Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usually when someone makes a claim like you just did you would back it up with something of substance.
Substance eh?

Four links to denials of reality, and this Walter Veith guy who is just a douche, are substantial enough to require a substantial reply?

Come on, don't pretend you were being serious.

Usually when someone makes a claim like you just did you would back it up with something of substance.

A logical fallacy. It would apply if you were advocating something that at least at a shred of credibility. "Answers in Genesis"?

As it stands, I don't have to write a thesis on crap to know crap when I see it.

That was crap.

Literally the most retarded, intellectually dishonest arguments ever.

You yourself on another thread said there was a 9,000+ year old tree, now you're on here defending those who say the Earth is 6,000 years old.

At least pick one psychotic idea and stick to it.

Or did God create that tree, use it as a toothpick, then later create the Earth and he planted it?

Look i'm not sure you're being disengenuous or you forgot. But i used that as a reference that your side couldn't find any tree older then that knowing trees can live a very long time. No i don't believe that tree is that old and i have made myself clear that i do not trust dating methods and i gave many reasons why i don't trust them.

A logical fallacy. It would apply if you were advocating something that at least at a shred of credibility. "Answers in Genesis"?

As it stands, I don't have to write a thesis on crap to know crap when I see it.

That was crap.

Really,you're more qualified then many of the scientist that hold docterate degrees that support what is written in the scriptures that openly claim to be creationist including myself ?

Evidently by your beliefs you wouldn't know pooh if it was placed right under your nose.

Substance eh?

Four links to denials of reality, and this Walter Veith guy who is just a douche, are substantial enough to require a substantial reply?

Of course i was being serious. I have many years in science not just schooling actually working in the fields.

Seeing the evidence is believing my friend.

How the hell does someone seriously believe the earth is 6000 years old?

Meh. It baffles me.

Why don't you go find someone who actually believes that and ask them.

My apologies, there is at least one idiot that believes that.

Last edited:
You should do not believe liberals!

Flash Darwin, Marx and other leftists "scientists" down the toilet.

Proof the earth was created 6,000 years ago in 6 days of 24 hours

Earth is 6,000 Years Old - YouTube

There is nothing in the Bible that indicates a timeline for when the Earth was created.

Yes there is ,they traced the chronology of the bible it's not exact but it's around 6,000 years since man has been on the planet.

No one knows how long each day of creation was so the earth can be older then 6,000 years.

It say's a thousand years is but a day to God so was creation by God's timeline or mans i'm not sure. If each day od creation took 1,000 years you would have 6,000 years of creation and 6,000 years man has been on the earth. So the earth would be 12,000 years old.

I will say what I Always say,I don't know for sure, but it seems the earth is somewhere between 6,000 and 12,000 years old.

There is nothing in the Bible that indicates a timeline for when the Earth was created.

Yes there is ,they traced the chronology of the bible it's not exact but it's around 6,000 years since man has been on the planet.

No one knows how long each day of creation was so the earth can be older then 6,000 years.

It say's a thousand years is but a day to God so was creation by God's timeline or mans i'm not sure. If each day od creation took 1,000 years you would have 6,000 years of creation and 6,000 years man has been on the earth. So the earth would be 12,000 years old.

I will say what I Always say,I don't know for sure, but it seems the earth is somewhere between 6,000 and 12,000 years old.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste! :lol:

The Big Bang Theory states that the universe is approximately 13.7 billion years old, not 20 billion, as this Chemist states. Just one fact I'd like to point out that if he was doing ACTUAL research, he would have known this.

Carry on.

Well, I didn't have to watch much. When his first thing on how to determine the age of the earth he says "we go to the Bible." Why? Why not look at the physical evidence first?

And next he starts talking about "Evolutionists say the age of the earth is..." and "...the Big Bang theory, according to Evolution..." Neither is part of the Theory of Evolution. The first real theory of Evolution was Lamarkism, who published in 1800, 60 years before Darwin. But even before that, geologists and Naturalists figured out the Earth was much older than 6,000 years, going back to Nicholas Steno in the late 1600s.

For the right wingnuts, the Bible, written by bronze age people who didn't know to wash after wiping, IS physical evidence.

They did not trace the chronology of the Bible, if they had they would have seen it does not work because there are obvious gaps in it.

They did not trace the chronology of the Bible, if they had they would have seen it does not work because there are obvious gaps in it.

Maybe I should have been clearer.

This age is determined by counting the generations of biblical figures recorded throughout the Bible, starting with Adam in the Garden of Eden.

I will say I can't say for sure how long the earth and universe has existed but i do believe man has been on earth for 6,000 years.

Last edited:
Substance eh?

Of course i was being serious. I have many years in science not just schooling actually working in the fields.

Yes, definitely you have show me all the evidence I need and hopefully everyone else too.

I wonder if people who claim to know definitively that the age of the earth is something other than what some other group claims it is, know how incredibly close minded and ignorant they sound?

Substance eh?

Meaningless.

I agree, but what you provided argues "believing is seeing." Science is believing what you see, these creationists and Walter Veith, see what they believe.

You yourself on another thread said there was a 9,000+ year old tree, now you're on here defending those who say the Earth is 6,000 years old.

At least pick one psychotic idea and stick to it.

Or did God create that tree, use it as a toothpick, then later create the Earth and he planted it?

Look i'm not sure you're being disengenuous or you forgot. But i used that as a reference that your side couldn't find any tree older then that knowing trees can live a very long time. No i don't believe that tree is that old and i have made myself clear that i do not trust dating methods and i gave many reasons why i don't trust them.

You were saying since there's no trees older than 9,000 years old that's proof of a worldwide flood. Now you're changing your argument by saying it could be 12,000 years old even though the biblical timeline doesn't say that.

Again, pick one crazy thought, and stick to it for consistiencies sake.

My first choice is you take science and math seriously, but i've given up on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back