Creationism vs Intelligent Design?

The difference is really very "simple".

ID says that complex biological systems could not have "evolved" because they are "complex" so they must have been "designed and made".

The science of evolution proves how those same complex biological systems evolved.

Conservatives haven't "evolved" far enough to understand the data, so they stick with, "It must have been "shimmered into being" because anything else is too hard to understand".

This chart produced by highly educated enlightened award winning scientist who have succumed to group think, absolutely proves scientist lied about evolution.:lol: Now these idiotic scientist have discovered Ardi which totally invalidates this chart.:lol:
evolution.gif

Show us cellular evolution where there is an increase of information in genetic DNA other than the split in chromosomes that happens in downs syndrome thereby duplicating the exact same information that will not match sperm chromosome resulting in no increased DNA information in offspring. If such exist can it reproduce & bring forth increased genetic DNA information offspring?

Otherwise de-evolution is hereby proven in keeping with chaos theory (everything trends toward decay & disorganization). The male Y chromosome continues to loose DNA & soon will not be able to reproduce offspring causing human extinction. Modern humans are only a mere shadow of our formerly GOD created ancestors Adam & Eve. That must be why they lived to be over 900 years old.

History is littered with dis-proven scientific theories & lies, Yet they still manage to find groups with short memories to line up & believe in the next big whopper. Remember when nearly all the state educated scientist group thinkers thought the earth was flat? They sure were not bible reading believing Christians. Because the bible has always told us that the earth was round. Here are a few passages off the top of my head: Genesis 1:9-13, Proverbs 8:27, Isaiah 40:22, Job 22:14 & 26:10, Second Chronicles 18:18

So please continue believing a group of highly educated morons who call all the bible thumpers knuckle dragging flat earthers.:lol:

Last edited:
As for Nebraksa Man well

[youtube]jwywMP4Sxgo[/youtube]

relevant bit starts at 3:26

Last edited:
History is littered with dis-proven scientific theories & lies,

Yes that's how science works, they revise or discard theories when new information emerges. Religious stuff like creationism/ID never changes despite what evidence says.

Yet they still manage to find groups with short memories to line up & believe in the next big whopper.

Yes when there's evidence to support that theory.

So please continue believing a group of highly educated morons who call all the bible thumpers knuckle dragging flat earthers.:lol:

Name one scientific group that calls Christians flat Earthers.

Who created that chart? One or two hoaxes do not invalidate the theory. Although if you want evidence of cellar evolution try starting at this.
E. coli long-term evolution experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your article does not state DNA information in cells increased. It only states change. Evolution has been dis-proven. De-evolution, loss of genetic DNA information code & extinction have been proven. This proves intelligent design or creation. None of your links show the contrary. Nothing but wordy noise. If scientist could prove it they would be singing their praises all over TV. They can't prove it or show evidence of it.

Last edited:
Who created that chart? One or two hoaxes do not invalidate the theory. Although if you want evidence of cellar evolution try starting at this.

Your article does not state DNA information in cells increased. It only states change. Evolution has been dis-proven. De-evolution & extinction have been proven. This proves intelligent design or creation. None of your links show the contrary. Nothing but wordy noise. If scientist could prove it they would be singing their praises all over TV. They can't prove it or show evidence of it.
edgar-allan-poe.jpg

Some dupe just told me they're wicked different.

Anyone want to take a stab at explaining exactly where the two disagree?

I. D. is nothing more than a backhanded way of trying to prove the existence of a Creator by claiming that life on earth could not exist in the absence of a creator, aka, an intelligent designer.

The fatal flaw in the intelligent design theory is that while it insists that we could not exist without being designed,

it also assumes that our designer CAN exist without having been designed.

you may have well have posted:
manifold a paraphrase said:
Some dupe just told me something.

Anyone want to take a stab at explaining something?

Knowing how dumb most of you are, and having a healthy amount of contempt for you all, I get to look smaht by asking questions without first taking a stand on anything.

I bait the hook, and the rest of you get to feel smaht by answering.

The joke is lost on you, but not on the real trolls

Knowing how dumb most of you are, and having a healthy amount of contempt for you all, I get to look smaht by asking questions without first taking a stand on anything.

:lol: :clap2:

Nice. Although I disagree that I get to look smaht. ;)

Your article does not state DNA information in cells increased. It only states change. Evolution has been dis-proven. De-evolution, loss of genetic DNA information code & extinction have been proven. This proves intelligent design or creation. None of your links show the contrary. Nothing but wordy noise. If scientist could prove it they would be singing their praises all over TV. They can't prove it or show evidence of it.

Show me where evolution has been disproven show me where creationism has been proven all you have is noise

Creationism/ID are not scientific hypotheses, much less scientific theories. They belong in the philosopy, humanities, comparative religions, or liberal arts classrooms, not the science classroom.

I'd still like some damn proof that you can't add genetic information but in the mean time

[youtube]lmUGJ3Jh7fc[/youtube]

Relevant bit is from 1:32-2:00

Last edited:

:lol: :clap2:

Nice. Although I disagree that I get to look smaht. ;)
smaht is a relative term and here at USMB it is highly suspect.

Show me where evolution has been disproven show me where creationism has been proven all you have is noise

The need for proof is inversely proportionate to the desire to believe.

[ Because the bible has always told us that the earth was round. Here are a few passages off the top of my head: Genesis 1:9-13, Proverbs 8:27, Isaiah 40:22, Job 22:14 & 26:10, Second Chronicles 18:18

2nd Chronicles 18:18:

18 Then Micaiah said, “Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing on His right hand and His left.

Ok, lad, tell us how that declares the earth to be round.

Some dupe just told me they're wicked different.

Anyone want to take a stab at explaining exactly where the two disagree?

ID and Creationism are the same...

There are surely people who would disagree, but it's sorta like the variations in the innumerable facets of Leftism... they're irrelevant.

The fact is that Humanity didn't create the universe; which means something else did... and what ever that something is; that's God.

We don't know what it is; odds are we'll never know... so worrying about it pointless; suffice it to say that there is an intelligent force in nature which reigns vastly supreme over our existence... meaning that there is an ultimate authority in the Universe; and we're not it.

Forum List

Back