Crazy White Lady Speak-um Truth For Change

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Elizabeth Warren, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Oh, now she's NOT a colored person. How interesting.

The Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren conceded that she is not actually a person of color, undermining her longtime claim that she has trace amounts of Native American heritage, which she used to obtain a job at Harvard Law School that could have gone to a person of color.

Elizabeth Warren: 'I'm Not A Person of Color' - Big League Politics

Just like all libtards…

She is full of SHIT.
the funny part is so many of these leftists

had been all more then happy to go along with her lies

The Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren conceded that she is not actually a person of color, undermining her longtime claim that she has trace amounts of Native American heritage, which she used to obtain a job at Harvard Law School that could have gone to a person of color.

Just like all libtards…

She is full of SHIT.
the funny part is so many of these leftists

had been all more then happy to go along with her lies
Anything to battle the Trumpster right ? The left will do and say anything to oppose Trump, and supporting Warren is just another angle used. I think Warren is done, but I bet she will plow on like Pelosi etc no matter what. Politicians are shameless in their bullcrap.

"Beto" pretends to be a Mexican, Lizzy pretends to be a Cherokee, Blumenthal pretends to be a Veteran, depending on the job he's going after Obama pretends to be born in Kenya or Hawaii; it's a Party of Moonbats and fakes

Billy, I thought the argument that Warren used Native American ancestry to get a job at Harvard has been debunked...several times. IS this a case of telling a lie often enough?
Debunked? Shes listed as a minority!

Will anyone bother to launch an investigation into her claims on college loan and job applications, make her pay it back, and charge her with the crimes of fraud?

Nothing she could say or do will satisfy you Republican vampires.

You just want to continue raking her over the coals. Just admit it.

Nothing she could say or do will satisfy you Republican vampires.

You just want to continue raking her over the coals. Just admit it.

She's a typical crazy Democrat. I rather enjoy poking them with sticks.

I'm not a Republican. Never have been.

New Topics

Forum List

Back