Crazy White Lady Speak-um Truth For Change

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Oh, now she's NOT a colored person. How interesting.

The Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren conceded that she is not actually a person of color, undermining her longtime claim that she has trace amounts of Native American heritage, which she used to obtain a job at Harvard Law School that could have gone to a person of color.

Elizabeth Warren: 'I'm Not A Person of Color' - Big League Politics

The Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren conceded that she is not actually a person of color, undermining her longtime claim that she has trace amounts of Native American heritage, which she used to obtain a job at Harvard Law School that could have gone to a person of color.

Can you imagine this crazy woman becoming our President ??? You think Obama was a bad president, who was hell bent on seperating the nation along racial lines, this woman would be stirring the same pot for the same reasons. It would be 4 years of HELL yet again for American's.

We don't need any more of these power hungry race baiting idiot's to become President of this nation ever again.

The test should be to check their race baiting card past history, and if guilty they are immediately disqualified.

The gender politics should end as well, along with this identity politics too.

in newspeak ----she can magically BECOME a person of color
by "reverting" to islam and tying a rag on her head

Billy, I thought the argument that Warren used Native American ancestry to get a job at Harvard has been debunked...several times. IS this a case of telling a lie often enough?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
44324929_10212679807405752_3266811043698966528_n.jpg

Billy, I thought the argument that Warren used Native American ancestry to get a job at Harvard has been debunked...several times. IS this a case of telling a lie often enough?

They accepted her claim and used it in the employment assessment.

"reverting to Islam"? Son-of-a-gun, I didn't know that Native Americans of 6 - 10 generations ago practiced Islam.

Billy, this is from Snopes..the part you didn't read:
"The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

But Penn’s 2005 Minority Equity Report identified her as the recipient of a 1994 faculty award, listing her name in bold to signify that she was a minority.

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

The whole magilla is because of a campaign speech from Scott Brown, who used it like a Trump tactic the way he 'heard somewhere' that Ted Cruz' father helped Oswald kill Kennedy. Warren's oppo grabbed it up like manna from heaven. But I never thought I'd see you, of all people, beating a dead horse, so to speak. Reach inside and ask yourself why you don't like Warren. If you peel away all the gossipy crap, I bet you'll find it is because of her party, surely not because of the consumer protections she advocates.

Billy, this is from Snopes..the part you didn't read:
"The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

But Penn’s 2005 Minority Equity Report identified her as the recipient of a 1994 faculty award, listing her name in bold to signify that she was a minority.

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

The whole magilla is because of a campaign speech from Scott Brown, who used it like a Trump tactic the way he 'heard somewhere' that Ted Cruz' father helped Oswald kill Kennedy. Warren's oppo grabbed it up like manna from heaven. But I never thought I'd see you, of all people, beating a dead horse, so to speak. Reach inside and ask yourself why you don't like Warren. If you peel away all the gossipy crap, I bet you'll find it is because of her party, surely not because of the consumer protections she advocates.

Belief can be a marvelous hallucination. Consider the recent Kavanaugh debacle.

Nothing personal about Warren. She behaves precisely as I would expect her to given her political viewpoint, with which I vehemently disagree.

Yeah and on the night of the 24th, Santa will land on your rooftop while you are sleeping, go down your chimney and leave you gifts.

"reverting to Islam"? Son-of-a-gun, I didn't know that Native Americans of 6 - 10 generations ago practiced Islam.

what did you imagine all that SCALPING was about------modified
decapitation-------the poor man's head hunting <allahuakbar>

Yeah and on the night of the 24th, Santa will land on your rooftop while you are sleeping, go down your chimney and leave you gifts.

Of course he will.

You don't believe in Santa? Tsk-Tsk ... hope you enjoy coal. :auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back