"What Makes a Coon? | 2018", Published by That Guy T

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

That Guy T.jpg

"What Makes a Coon? | 2018", Published on Mar 22, 2018 by That Guy T

Hello. Often we hear black or American citizens of African descent, as well as non-black citizens referring to fellow American citizens as "Coons".

In my experience many of my fellow citizens have assigned their own definition for this term.

I believe YouTube broadcaster 'That Guy T' correctly explains the history of this word, and how it is used in today's world.

Question: Are "PRO BLACK" minded Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D or Dr. Boyce Watkins Watkins, Ph.D promoting a positive HEALTHY image of black American citizens when they choose to HATEFULLY denigrate as 'C**NS, SELL-OUTS or UNCLE TOMS', our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors & co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

cafDrUmarJohnsonPhDDrBo.jpg

I look forward to discussing this, as well as other pejorative terms explicitly used to bully, intimidate, denigrate, harass, or annoy many of our peaceful, responsible fellow citizens.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

"The other night a homeless man was going through my garbage. Now I hate to see a human being going through someone’s garbage, so I made him a real nice racoon costume. You know what? He won't wear it.

You just can't help some people!"

emo-philips-45.jpeg

"The other night a homeless man was going through my garbage. Now I hate to see a human being going through someone’s garbage, so I made him a real nice racoon costume. You know what? He won't wear it.

You just can't help some people!"

emo-philips-45.jpeg

"So I backed up the Buick..."

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Oshay Duke WHITE MAN FOOT NECK.jpg

"The buffoonery remains at an all time high" ~Oshay Duke Jackson, creator & CEO of Negromanosphere.com, popular YouTube and Patreon social commentator, as well as American medical student studying abroad.

"Information Man Show With Oshay Duke Jackson Sunday Rumble Betrayers In Our Community" Published on Dec 2, 2018 by Information Man Show (IM)

At 4:00 ODJ asks IM to offer his definition of C00N.

At 2:55. IM speaks about being a trained mental health professional working with a population of incarcerated brother's dealing with mental health issues. Many WHO THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring THUGLIFE childhood and teen upbringing.

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~Tupac Shakur

Would Tupac, a 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim view Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness' as a c00n?

Or would the late American urban-TRUTH-teller laud Dr. Harris as a true American Queen for better explaining his THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION concept?

nadine burke harris american royalty.jpg

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Often we hear black or American citizens of African descent, as well as non-black citizens referring to fellow American citizens as "Coons".

In my experience many of my fellow citizens have assigned their own definition for this term.

I believe YouTube broadcaster 'That Guy T' correctly explains the history of this word, and how it is used in today's world.

Question: Are "PRO BLACK" minded Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D or Dr. Boyce Watkins Watkins, Ph.D promoting a positive HEALTHY image of black American citizens when they choose to HATEFULLY denigrate as 'C**NS, SELL-OUTS or UNCLE TOMS', our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors & co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

I look forward to discussing this, as well as other pejorative terms explicitly used to bully, intimidate, denigrate, harass, or annoy many of our peaceful, responsible fellow citizens.

Peace.
___

Keep enabling the racists Jarhman. Then realize your behavior is the result of lifetime trauma you have yet confront caused by white racism.

Last edited:

Peace.
___

Keep enabling the racists Jarhman. Then realize your behavior is the result of lifetime trauma you have yet confront caused by white racism.

Ad hominem.jpg

Peace.

my coworker used the term ''coon's age'''
the old man in the movie El Dorado uses the term also [ or is it Rio Lobo? ]

Blacks are called coons because that's how smart they are.

Peace.
___

Peace.

That's when a person is asked to discuss the root cause of an issue and instead continues posting fallacious accusations that enable white racists by validating their beliefs about blacks.

Peace.
___

Peace.

That's when a person is asked to discuss the root cause of an issue and instead continues posting fallacious accusations that enable white racists by validating their beliefs about blacks.

not beliefs. but facts

Forum List

Back