Crazy Tom Steyer unveils Times Square billboards calling for President Trump's impeachment

Some Progressive he is. Think of the poverty he could erase with the money he's blowing on crazy shit.

they really have lost their minds
. It goes to show just how far down this country has been taken, because to see them throwing a fit like we see these people throwing, it just tells exactly what they were up to before their world (according to them), came crashing down on January 20, 2017.

Some Progressive he is. Think of the poverty he could erase with the money he's blowing on crazy shit.

billy, what exactly is that supposed to mean ?

Read the words one at a time, then apply your knowledge of phonics and utilize a dictionary.

I have some confidence you'll break the code.

:lmao:

Again, what exactly is your point wanker.

Is it like, don trump by his word is worth 10 billions dollars...just think of all the jobs that he could create if he didn't tax heaven those dollars in Russia.

Last edited:

Read the words one at a time, then apply your knowledge of phonics and utilize a dictionary.

Is it like, don trump by his word is worth 10 billions dollars...just think of all the jobs that he could create if he did tax heaven those dollars in Russia.

Steyer's a Progressive. He supports slavery, and having the productive members of society pay for it.

Trump is many things, but Progressive isn't one of them.

Is it like, don trump by his word is worth 10 billions dollars...just think of all the jobs that he could create if he did tax heaven those dollars in Russia.

Steyer's a Progressive. He supports slavery, and having the productive members of society pay for it.

Looking for the rate post as dumb button....

Not since 2015 at least

The bottom line is that the American people, nor the Republican party, have to tolerate a president like Trump. Trump is not good for either, and the Republican party is well aware of it.

I tolerate him just fine. Hope he opens up a bit as he gets more comfortable.

1zqk55.jpg

The bottom line is that the American people, nor the Republican party, have to tolerate a president like Trump. Trump is not good for either, and the Republican party is well aware of it.
It wasn't the Republican Party who put President Trump in office. It was voters who are sick and tired of BOTH parties. And if the GOP doesn't straighten up, we will soon replace them. We don't need Democrat lite.

It wasn't the Republican Party who put President Trump in office. It was voters who are sick and tired of BOTH parties. And if the GOP doesn't straighten up, we will soon replace them.

With what?

It wasn't the Republican Party who put President Trump in office. It was voters who are sick and tired of BOTH parties. And if the GOP doesn't straighten up, we will soon replace them.

With what?
With 535 men and women who will do the will of the people like President Trump has.

With what?
With 535 men and women who will do the will of the people like President Trump has.

I'll believe it when I see it. At this point, the country is insane and in need of an intervention.

Forum List

Back