CPAC Pulls Invite To Milo Yiannopoulos

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
A weekend-long backlash over a decision to invite alt-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos to the Conservative Political Action Conference ended Monday with an abrupt reversal.

Yiannopoulos, an editor at Breitbart News and a frequent supplier of racist and sexist rhetoric,will no longer speak at the annual confab, a decision that appeared to catch him off guard.

"I haven't heard any indication that they are reconsidering," Yiannopoulos told CNNMoney early Monday afternoon.

That changed less than an hour later, with the sponsor of the conference, the American Conservative Union, announcing that it had rescinded Yiannopoulos' invitation.

The reason for the turnabout: A pair of video clips that surfaced Sunday in which Yiannopoulos appears to be speaking sympathetically about sex with young boys and cracking a joke about his own sexual encounter with a Catholic priest as a child.

"We continue to believe that CPAC is a constructive forum for controversies and disagreements among conservatives, however there is no disagreement among our attendees on the evils of sexual abuse of children," ACU president Matt Schlapp said in a statement.

CPAC rescinds Milo Yiannopoulos' invitation after swift backlash

We've had quite a few conservatives on this forum endorsing Milo. Thoughts, creeps?

• Banned
Buh-Bye Milo, it was nice knowing you. Your 15 minutes of fame are over. Now, get a real job. McDonalds is hiring in the UK, though I'm not sure even they'll hire you.

I don't think he should be speaking at CPAC, he isn't a conservative. He's a gay liberal and a Trump fan because he realizes Islam is a far greater threat to his way of life than Christian conservatives.

He's great to watch since he knows how to destroy progressive subverts, but he is way to crude to speak at such an event.

• Banned
I don't think he should be speaking at CPAC, he isn't a conservative. He's a gay liberal and a Trump fan because he realizes Islam is a far greater threat to his way of life than Christian conservatives.

He's great to watch since he knows how to destroy progressive subverts, but he is way to crude to speak at such an event.

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

Clearly Milo's arguements against Islam drive queers like you insane.

Right he is so progressive at the age of 14 he molested a Priest.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was "recruited" by a progressive faggot. That's usually how it goes.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was "recruited" by a progressive faggot. That's usually how it goes.

He said he was the instigator. he was mature for his age.

Like I said, he's a liberal faggot.

A weekend-long backlash over a decision to invite alt-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos to the Conservative Political Action Conference ended Monday with an abrupt reversal.

Yiannopoulos, an editor at Breitbart News and a frequent supplier of racist and sexist rhetoric,will no longer speak at the annual confab, a decision that appeared to catch him off guard.

"I haven't heard any indication that they are reconsidering," Yiannopoulos told CNNMoney early Monday afternoon.

That changed less than an hour later, with the sponsor of the conference, the American Conservative Union, announcing that it had rescinded Yiannopoulos' invitation.

The reason for the turnabout: A pair of video clips that surfaced Sunday in which Yiannopoulos appears to be speaking sympathetically about sex with young boys and cracking a joke about his own sexual encounter with a Catholic priest as a child.

"We continue to believe that CPAC is a constructive forum for controversies and disagreements among conservatives, however there is no disagreement among our attendees on the evils of sexual abuse of children," ACU president Matt Schlapp said in a statement.

CPAC rescinds Milo Yiannopoulos' invitation after swift backlash

We've had quite a few conservatives on this forum endorsing Milo. Thoughts, creeps?
What, no claims of homophobia? our little styfe may be growing up

There isn't anything remotely liberal about Milo, cupcake.

attachment.php

He quite correctly described the grooming behavior gay men engage in to attract young boys.

There isn't anything remotely liberal about Milo, cupcake.

Just because he isn't a treasonous progressive c*nt that wants open borders and infinite Muslims doesn't mean he isn't a liberal.

Forum List

Back