CPAC is this weekend……Will Republicans support Biden or Putin?

Republicans have a choice to make….

As much as you hate Biden, are you going to side with the US or side with Putin?

The CPAC rhetoric should make it clear……Do Republicans hate Biden enough to support Putin over Biden?
Perhaps poll numbers I heard on a podcast could give us all a clue about this despite the fact that I don't recall the poll, and I can't vouch for the poll's authenticity.

The percentage of Republicans who have a negative view of Putin -- 39%

The percentage of Republicans who have a negative view of Biden -- 89%

CPAC is this weekend……Will Republicans support Biden or Putin​

You will have to create a topic with some laughable highlights afterwards.... Cuz I sure as shit ain't watching that disgusting Hatefest of depravity.

And …..So, there is not much wisdom in avoiding foreign engagements when you are incapable of doing them
Wow, that may be the most ignorant statement you have ever uttered. The point he was making was long term entanglements have no place in a free country. Being bound to foreign powers is also being bound to their morality or lack thereof. Being bound in and of itself denies a free country to decide whether not each action is or isn't worthy of the American ideal. You folks are crazy.

As much as you hate Biden, are you going to side with the US or side with Putin?

The CPAC rhetoric should make it clear……Do Republicans hate Biden enough to support Putin over Biden?
You have to be trolling dude. This is easily the dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

This would be a more impactful question if Democrats weren't presenting a rebuttal to their own President's SOTU address. How can anyone expect Republicans to join in unity with Biden when his own party can't?

Great point. Remember, though, every word on that stage had better keep the rubes happy, or else.

fnh8f5lmpgjv4t5tmcjs.jpg

rightwinger That's a very idiotic question. We support law and order while Biden supports criminals and criminality. Biden caused a lot of this crap by cutting US energy production. So we don't support a total idiot and dumbass like Biden
try again with another stupid question

You have to be trolling dude. This is easily the dumbest thing I've read in a long time.
The right has been spewing Pro-Putin Propaganda

Now we are seeing Republican leaders stand up for their country.
Meanwhile, MAGA Republicans are firmly in Putin’s corner
We see them on USMB

So, what has the Putin wing of the Republican Party been up to?

They don’t urge us to send military aid to Russia, but they are actively urging us to ignore the conflict and do nothing

After all, isn’t the Mexican border a bigger threat to World Peace?
If you want a Villain, Use Trudeau from Canada not Putin

Sadly I think we both know how it will go.

Sounds like you'd better raise a point of order to discuss it. You will be there, right? I mean, how else are we going to find out what went on?

Forum List

Back