cowboys 'n' injuns or US v. ISIS

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
U.S. has hit ISIS 'much harder' since New York attack, Trump claims

So, Trump called the guy who killed a load of people in NY a "degenerate animal" for attacking the US. Then Trump goes and attacks ISIS. Doesn't this make Trump a "degenerate animal"? Trump has ordered far more killing than any of these people who have carried out terrorist acts.

Or is this a case of cowboys 'n' injuns.

The injuns are the bad guys, they are fighting for their land, for their livelihood against an invading force.

The cowboys are the good guys committing genocide and ethnic cleansing.

This isn't me saying that ISIS are good in any way. The injuns could be brutal, they could kill, but still, it's THEIR LAND. ISIS territory is no where near the US, the only reason ISIS and other Muslims hate the US is because the US goes to the Middle East and fights.

When the US gets a bloody nose, the US acts like these people are evil. And yet the US never sees itself as evil for things like invading Iraq, clearly about oil and OPEC.

A terrorist attack by vehicle with about 8 dead and 15 injured on a a bicycle path on a pretty fall day is characterized by a crazy angry leftist as a"the U.S. gets a bloody nose"? The FBI needs to knock on this guy's door.

Compare the NY attack to the invasion of Iraq.

even compare the NY attack to the US gun murder rate.

So, Trump called the guy who killed a load of people in NY a "degenerate animal" for attacking the US. Then Trump goes and attacks ISIS. Doesn't this make Trump a "degenerate animal"? Trump has ordered far more killing than any of these people who have carried out terrorist acts.

The injuns are the bad guys, they are fighting for their land, for their livelihood against an invading force.

This isn't me saying that ISIS are good in any way. The injuns could be brutal, they could kill, but still, it's THEIR LAND. ISIS territory is no where near the US, the only reason ISIS and other Muslims hate the US is because the US goes to the Middle East and fights.

When the US gets a bloody nose, the US acts like these people are evil. And yet the US never sees itself as evil for things like invading Iraq, clearly about oil and OPEC.

People who run over people on their bicycles are still evil.

Look up what ISIS believes in and stands for. Their comitment is returning the world to the 7th century, and bringing about the end time apocalypse. If your good with that, then continue talking down the US. ISIS should be attacked wherever they are in the world because they are the enemy of the world. Again, they are not looking for peace with the rest of the world. They want to take the world backwards, to a place where its ok to kidnap, rape, make slaves and torture people to death. They have already made that clear, so if your ok with that keep on defending them.

ISIS are vermin. By their behavior they deserve no safe haven. The way you deal with vermin is to destroy the nest.

You are clearly confused.

A terrorist attack by vehicle with about 8 dead and 15 injured on a a bicycle path on a pretty fall day is characterized by a crazy angry leftist as a"the U.S. gets a bloody nose"? The FBI needs to knock on this guy's door.

I rest my case.

People who run over people on their bicycles are still evil.

Look up what ISIS believes in and stands for. Their comitment is returning the world to the 7th century, and bringing about the end time apocalypse. If your good with that, then continue talking down the US. ISIS should be attacked wherever they are in the world because they are the enemy of the world. Again, they are not looking for peace with the rest of the world. They want to take the world backwards, to a place where its ok to kidnap, rape, make slaves and torture people to death. They have already made that clear, so if your ok with that keep on defending them.

Oh, I didn't say they weren't evil. However as I said in what I write, the injuns were the bad guys, yes, they killed people which can be considered evil. However what the cowboys were doing was much worse than what the injuns were doing. What the US is doing is much worse than what the terrorists are doing, but somehow the US is considered the good guy.

I rest my case.

So, you're resting your case on 10,000 people dying = good, 12 people dying = bad? 1 million people die = good, 12 people die = bad?

Right....

Well, actually I'm using the term "injuns" with the same irony that I'm saying that cowboys were the good guys.

I'm sorry you didn't get it.

I got it - but it's still ignorant and insensitive. Have some respect for Native American Heritage Month.

Well, actually I'm using the term "injuns" with the same irony that I'm saying that cowboys were the good guys.

I got it - but it's still ignorant and insensitive. Have some respect for Native American Heritage Month.

So, your argument is that because some person decided it was Native American Heritage Month, that I can't use the word "injun".

I don't think so.

So, your argument is that because some person decided it was Native American Heritage Month, that I can't use the word "injun".

I don't think so.

Show some respect.

National Native American Heritage Month

I don't think so.

Show some respect.

Oh, oh, respect now is it?

So, I should not use a term in a manner because YOU THINK IT'S DISRESPECTFUL.

Well, luckily I don't follow your "morals"

I don't think so.

Show some respect.

Very well. Continue on...

main-qimg-c10e251c6ed09aa2ba266d9b45bb1a55

I don't think so.

Show some respect.

Very well. Continue on...

main-qimg-c10e251c6ed09aa2ba266d9b45bb1a55

Well if I were using an insult as an insult it would be rather different.

Forum List

Back