Cowboys for Trump leader arrested

I defy you to find a post where I advocate any of that! I support the rule of law..irrespective of political position or ideological slant.

Break the law...pay the piper...that's my position.

Too funny!

Yeah, bullshit. This entire thread is replete with myself and other Constitutionalists calling for the prosecution of those who trespassed in the Capitol to exactly the same extent those who rampaged against the White House were prosecuted.

But that's the rub, isn't it? The left here refuses to have the Brown Shirts prosecuted. Execute enemies of the party, but excuse party members.

democrats - including you - seek one nation with many, many different standards of law depending on party affiliation and rank within the party.

Another one bites the dust

Doors are being kicked in in the dead of night.

Anyone who voted for Trump or said anything positive about the economy in the last 4 years will be rounded up.

Uber Alles Democrat

Hate to squash your snowflake moment..but when you are photographed participating in an illegal activity (and are dumb enough to post it on social media) - you might expect some interest from law enforcement.

When you similarly post about going to the inauguration well armed, you can expect even greater interest. Folks take assassination threats seriously.

He’s entitled to a presumption of innocence and will be afforded comprehensive due process.

If found guilty he should be punished in accordance with the law.

Will he face the same charges that the democrat Brown Shirts who tore down the white house fence and stormed in in July in their attempt to kill the president did?

:lmao:

That's right, democrats aren't subject to laws.

He'll be sent to the camps.

right wing nutjobs confused as always...
you have to decide if dims are fascists or communists first...
Well...these fools actually believe they are both!

That's because you are both.

You like to pretend a system where the means of production is controlled by the state under an authoritarian system that forcibly represses opposition to the party, crushes individualism in favor of group identity, suppresses religious faith, outlaws speech contrary to party goals, makes opposition to the Reich or Collectivism in general a criminal act, scapegoats a particular group or race, Kulaks, Jews, whites - as a focal point for state sponsored hatred, is somehow different than the Stalinism you've promoted for all these years.
Well...actually...not a Democrat...and the mish-mash of code words and dog whistles you posted really has no connection to what I believe...or to reality afaik.

Oh, you're CACA all the way.

Anyone who voted for Trump or said anything positive about the economy in the last 4 years will be rounded up.

Uber Alles Democrat

Hate to squash your snowflake moment..but when you are photographed participating in an illegal activity (and are dumb enough to post it on social media) - you might expect some interest from law enforcement.

When you similarly post about going to the inauguration well armed, you can expect even greater interest. Folks take assassination threats seriously.

You mean like all the antifart scum videotaped committing arson and other crimes being released on masse with no charges filed?

BeingRepressed.jpg

Uber Alles Democrat

You mean like all the antifart scum videotaped committing arson and other crimes being released on masse with no charges filed?

You would have a point if that were true.

Unfortunately, arrest and incarceration records don't support that hyperbole. And you do realize don't you, that quite a few of the capital protestors and rioters were allowed to walk away. hmmmmm

Uber Alles Democrat

You mean like this?

1610991108734.png

Or this?
1610991174341.png

Oh, but that's different because Uber Alles Democrat

And? Let us know when they have arrested all the Biden voters that attacked govt. buildings in Seattle and Portland, and the tens of thousands of animals that looted and burned our cities over the summer, with the encouragement of Democrat leaders

Uber Alles Democrat

You mean like this?

View attachment 444731
Or this?
View attachment 444733

Doesn't look invading the capital and attempting to overthrow the government to me.

Now, you will try to tell us all how it is all the same and if we don't agree we support riots.

Uber Alles Democrat

Unfortunately, arrest and incarceration records don't support that hyperbole. And you do realize don't you, that quite a few of the capital protestors and rioters were allowed to walk away. hmmmmm

There have been arrests of the democrat Brown Shirt troops. But the Soros prosecutors drop the charges so they walk free.

You demand that the Reich troops, ANTIFA and BLM, face no penalty for the 10 month long Kristalnacht your party has engaged in.

I, and every other Constitution supporter support prosecuting the trespassers on 1/6 to exactly the same extent that those who attacked the White House in July were.

But that's the rub, and we all know it, the democrats who attacked the White House in an effort to kill President Trump last July were NOT prosecuted. A few were arrested, then released, but none were prosecuted. They were conducting the business of the party - hence were immune to the law.

Uber Alles Democrat

You mean like this?

View attachment 444731
Or this?
View attachment 444733

Doesn't look invading the capital and attempting to overthrow the government to me.

Now, you will try to tell us all how it is all the same and if we don't agree we support riots.

True, they invaded the White House and tried to kill the president.

And you're good with that.

I defy you to find a post where I advocate any of that! I support the rule of law..irrespective of political position or ideological slant.

Break the law...pay the piper...that's my position.

Too funny!

Yeah, bullshit. This entire thread is replete with myself and other Constitutionalists calling for the prosecution of those who trespassed in the Capitol to exactly the same extent those who rampaged against the White House were prosecuted.

But that's the rub, isn't it? The left here refuses to have the Brown Shirts prosecuted. Execute enemies of the party, but excuse party members.

democrats - including you - seek one nation with many, many different standards of law depending on party affiliation and rank within the party.
Incorrect...and I'd have the same legal standard applied. Did the white house attackers storm the building? Kill anyone? Break anything? Take selfies in the Oval office?

I thought not.

You and your ilk live in your own shared fantasy...good luck with that.

Uber Alles Democrat

There have been arrests of the democrat Brown Shirt troops. But the Soros prosecutors drop the charges so they walk free.

You demand that the Reich troops, ANTIFA and BLM, face no penalty for the 10 month long Kristalnacht your party has engaged in.

I, and every other Constitution supporter support prosecuting the trespassers on 1/6 to exactly the same extent that those who attacked the White House in July were.

But that's the rub, and we all know it, the democrats who attacked the White House in an effort to kill President Trump last July were NOT prosecuted. A few were arrested, then released, but none were prosecuted. They were conducting the business of the party - hence were immune to the law.
Prove it.

Uber Alles Democrat

You mean like this?

View attachment 444731
Or this?
View attachment 444733

True, they invaded the White House and tried to kill the president.

And you're good with that.

You are making some interesting claims not supported by your article.
1. They invaded the White House (no...that did not happen)
2. They tried to kill the president. Oh? Got any evidence of that? You know like roaming through the White House with zip cuffs chanting "Where's Pence Trump, Hang Pence Trump" . You ok with that by the way?
3. I'm good with that. No. Riots are out. I'm fine with protests but once property is destroyed and people assaulted, no. How about you?

Uber Alles Democrat

All Democrats know when to jump on trampolines which keeps them above the law

Incorrect...and I'd have the same legal standard applied. Did the white house attackers storm the building? Kill anyone? Break anything? Take selfies in the Oval office?

Over 50 Secret Service injured by the Brown Shirts, 17 national monuments destroyed, the attackers attempted to set St. Johns on fire.

You simply agree with the violence engaged in by the Reich troops.

I thought not.

You and your ilk live in your own shared fantasy...good luck with that.

You of the Reich deny that yesterday existed. For you there is only an eternal now, which is written by the party to serve the party.

I could call you a liar and a hypocrite, but that isn't it - your party declared that what the party troops did in July unhappened - so you believe with every fiber of your being that these events never happened - the past is what serves the party today - and changes as party needs change.

Forum List

Back