Cowardly idiots evacuating from the Texas/Louisiana coast

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
When did we become a nation of such wussified losers? Board up your homes and businesses, and ride it out. Stop turning tail and running. I swear, 8 years of the the tyrannical occupation of the US by Obama turned the entire country into spineless cowards. First they tell us to wear masks because we might catch a cold, and now they tell us to leave our homes just because they say it's dangerous? It's like how coward commie Biden said he would listen to the experts about the coldflu-19. Trust the experts? Really? Who are these "experts" and why should we listen to them? What do they know that we don't know? Absolutely nothing. If anything, we likely know more since we actually exist in the real world. Stop evacuating and stop wearing masks, people. WAKE UP!

I wouldnt call them idiots considering the experts are saying that the storm surge is unsurvivable. If your a senior or a young family with kids why would you risk their lives.

When did we become a nation of such wussified losers? Board up your homes and businesses, and ride it out. Stop turning tail and running. I swear, 8 years of the the tyrannical occupation of the US by Obama turned the entire country into spineless cowards. First they tell us to wear masks because we might catch a cold, and now they tell us to leave our homes just because they say it's dangerous? It's like how coward commie Biden said he would listen to the experts about the coldflu-19. Trust the experts? Really? Who are these "experts" and why should we listen to them? What do they know that we don't know? Absolutely nothing. If anything, we likely know more since we actually exist in the real world. Stop evacuating and stop wearing masks, people. WAKE UP!
What's the matter? Wife left you and you don't have a ride?

Rita had already stripped this area out ... people seriously thought it was a good idea to build it all back ...

If this storm holds together, and there's nothing preventing that, we likely see a 9 foot surge push 30 miles inland ... remember Rita? ... yeah, Ugly Rita, the stoopid step-sister of Katrina and Wilma ... you remember those girls, don't you ...

They are NOT idiots, they are playing it safe, perhaps they HAVE boarded up their houses BUT they want to NOT take a risk on losing their lives.

What do you mean, board up and ride it out? Real courageous people don't cower in their homes during hurricanes, they stand out on the beach, peeing into the wind. That stops the hurricane every time.

Send the wife and kids to her mothers... As a man yo should stay and protect your property . There are things you can do to mitigate wind damage that would only get worse if no one is there.. Another problem is that if you leave, it could be weeks before the government decides if it is safe enough for you to return.

I agree....people are scared of their own shadow these days....just the way the global Marxist movement wants us to be......

1598483813262.png

I am not against newer construction being even more fortified for hurricanes. We choose to live in these areas. There are areas like barrier islands and larger populated communities/cities built at sea level or below sea level that should be slowly depopulated in these areas if the costs of a weather catastrophe become prohibitive for the taxpayers.

Send the wife and kids to her mothers... As a man yo should stay and protect your property . There are things you can do to mitigate wind damage that would only get worse if no one is there.. Another problem is that if you leave, it could be weeks before the government decides if it is safe enough for you to return.
With all due respect, Desperado...there isn't a darn thing you can do in the middle of a category 4 hurricane to "mitigate" wind damage! If you haven't done it BEFORE the storm gets there then it's not getting done during the storm! Trust me I've been riding out hurricanes for a long long time!

What an odd posting. If you are going to sarcastically compare an obvious, direct manifestation of nature that can blow your entire home away, and, in which if you are in it's path you are certain to be killed or injured; to a virus that has a very small % of death and whose numbers are not even accurately recorded. Well, it's a horrible comparison.

There is nothing wrong with questioning something that has been highly politicized. To look for other answers and methods to deal with it, especially when even the best scientists don't know all the details. The W.H.O themselves, were so politicized, they did the Communists biding and told the world in a tweet "it's no contagious". What in the F...

I am not against newer construction being even more fortified for hurricanes. We choose to live in these areas. There are areas like barrier islands and larger populated communities/cities built at sea level or below sea level that should be slowly depopulated in these areas if the costs of a weather catastrophe become prohibitive for the taxpayers.

There's supposed to be a separate insurance pool for these types of properties ... National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) ... and regular homeowner's insurance is supposed to be pickier ... a friend in Florida pays extra because he has gable-ends on his home ... hip-ends handle wind better ...

What do you mean, board up and ride it out? Real courageous people don't cower in their homes during hurricanes, they stand out on the beach, peeing into the wind. That stops the hurricane every time.
Besides, if there are any Republicans down there, they can just call Donnie. He can get his magic marker and draw it going somewhere else.

Wait till they return home to find their dwellings OCCUPIED by the BLM/ANTIFA crowd!

It's barely got the ground wet where I stays- about 50 miles north of Houston- we need the rain, damnit!

Forum List

Back