Coward Bow Hunter Kills "Pedals" the Bear

aw , its funny Lew , no big deal , you sound like a nice guy except for your silly concern for handicapped or messed up bears !!

it is a mistake to try and befriend a wild bear

no matter what type of bear it is

ask timothy treadwell about that

he befriended a bunch of bears

and it didnt turn out so well for him

his stupidity not only cost him his life

but his girlfriends as well

Timothy Treadwell Incident--A Full Report and Examination

This was a disabled bear that should have been respected for overcoming adversity, not killed as some kind of trophy. There is no similarity between the two stories.

a crippled animal is one of the most dangerous animals there is

it sould have been put down

not left to roam a city

That bear wasn't dangerous, and it deserved to be treated and respected. I'm sorry but animals have souls, and it says a lot about a person on how they view and treat animals.

bullshit it is a wild animal

a injured wild animal to top it off

I tweeted Ted Nugent to see what his feelings are about it. I'll be interested to see if he responds.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- its an animal , kill it and grill it !!

This was a disabled bear that should have been respected for overcoming adversity, not killed as some kind of trophy. There is no similarity between the two stories.

not left to roam a city

That bear wasn't dangerous, and it deserved to be treated and respected. I'm sorry but animals have souls, and it says a lot about a person on how they view and treat animals.

During all his time he never hurt anyone or any animals. He would be alive today if it weren't for worthless politicians. It's sad that so many people are so quick to want to kill animals, especially disabled ones.

not left to roam a city

During all his time he never hurt anyone or any animals. He would be alive today if it weren't for worthless politicians. It's sad that so many people are so quick to want to kill animals, especially disabled ones.

During all his time he never hurt anyone or any animals

so what that doesnt mean he wouldnt if the situation occured

people are so quick to want to kill animals, especially disabled ones.

i stated either/ or

with the end result the same

that no injured and unpredictable bear is floating around a city Neighborhood

sounds weird when you say ' disabled ones meaning animals' Lew !! I mean , how many disabled animals do you worry about Lew ??

sounds weird when you say ' disabled ones meaning animals' Lew !! I mean , how many disabled animals do you worry about Lew ??

There are disabled animals all the time. I just read an article earlier today about a sanctuary in New York with a 1,500 pound Kodiak Bear.

Watch This Brave Animal Lover Hug and Kiss 1,500 Pound Kodiak Bear

We need to respect nature.

that is not nature that is a captive animal

that Kodiak bear was a rescue. It wasn't born in captivity.

There are disabled animals all the time. I just read an article earlier today about a sanctuary in New York with a 1,500 pound Kodiak Bear.

Watch This Brave Animal Lover Hug and Kiss 1,500 Pound Kodiak Bear

We need to respect nature.

that is not nature that is a captive animal

that Kodiak bear was a rescue. It wasn't born in captivity.

so what

it is now a captive animal which is also untrustworthy

a bear is a bear during bear season even if he is on crutches Lew !!

Really? What kind of dick takes 3 years to stalk and kill a handicapped bear? Then knowing that people care about the bear and have raised thousands of dollars for its care, kill it and brag about it. The guy is a loser.
----------------------------------------------- when you libs first announce that you are rehabilitating a crippled up bear with money that should be spent on widdle crippled up kids that bear goes on my kill list Lew !!

They were donations from people that earned the money and the choice to do whatever they want with it. If that means giving it to help save the life of crippled wildlife, then so be it. You do what you want with your money, and the rest of the world can do what they want with their's.

I'm not a liberal... and since when does everyone that cares about living animals have to be a liberal?
Because conservatives have no feelings, only a propensity to play like they do when kneeling to God...

I think we should require a full physical on any animal one intents to hunt...or eat.

No eating of disabled chickens!

Really? What kind of dick takes 3 years to stalk and kill a handicapped bear? Then knowing that people care about the bear and have raised thousands of dollars for its care, kill it and brag about it. The guy is a loser.
----------------------------------------------- when you libs first announce that you are rehabilitating a crippled up bear with money that should be spent on widdle crippled up kids that bear goes on my kill list Lew !!

They were donations from people that earned the money and the choice to do whatever they want with it. If that means giving it to help save the life of crippled wildlife, then so be it. You do what you want with your money, and the rest of the world can do what they want with their's.

I'm not a liberal... and since when does everyone that cares about living animals have to be a liberal?
Because conservatives have no feelings, only a propensity to play like they do when kneeling to God...
-------------------------------------------------- naw , I have feelings but hey , its a bear or a couple hundred pounds of FOOD and maybe a rug for the lucky guy that got him Moonglow

-------------------------------------------------- naw , I have feelings but hey , its a bear or a couple hundred pounds of FOOD and maybe a rug for the lucky guy that got him Moonglow

and the chance that some innocent kid in that city

doesnt get maulded by a hungry injured bear

Forum List

Back