Covington Kids Going to the White House

the Covington kids were chanting, jumping around like animals, Lord knows what else; they sure acted just like their school & their parents would NOT have wanted them to act, like a bunch of idiots.

They sang a song and laughed a little and one SMILED

None of that is bad behavior

They were remarkably well behaved for tennaged boys and in fact their behavior was WAY more mature and benign than phillips and his indian gang

An all boys Catholic School, one like the one that socialized Bart O’Kavanagh, loads up busloads of teenage boys - it’s a tradition - for the purpose of protesting women’s reproductive rights in Washington DC. They have non-physical verbal altercations 1) with four “Black Israelites”, 2) with two female women’s reproductive rights supporters, 3) and with a handful of members of the Indigenous March fronted by a much older man, whom they surrounded in number, pretty much nose to nose. All 3 of those were captured on video. There may be other videos, if there are more than these three, then what follows may not stand. But of those 3 videos, no adult chaperone/supervision presence is evident either visibly or verbally. Furthermore reports of any parent suggesting any child of theirs involved might have been in error of judgment is nonexistent media wise, and wouldn’t they love to, to stir the pot. We all know what that was. We all know what that look was. And america used to crank out better parents and church leaders. Additionally, really now, this is a “faith” that called for the extermination of the indigenous peoples of the Americas in Papal Bulls of the 1500s. This is a “faith” of chronic church leader pedophilia unpunished to completion; allowed. This is a “faith” that honors a male dominator God; women’s bodies are not their own, a male dominator God owns the body of the female upon behalf of the male. It is a “faith” long connected to euro domination.

Blame the kids? Whudja think they’d do? They looked pretty at ease with it all really. So yeah, well behaved in that kinda way.

All wrong.

They went to protest abortion.

They did not have any verbal altercations they were viciously verbally based by some black racists.

They had no known altercations or interactions with any females. Iy was not captured on video either.

They surrounded nobody but were approached in a confrontational manner by an old dishonest indian activist, who willfully went nose to nose with one of them.

They behaved with greater maturity and restraint than he did or the black racists did

You are deliberately lying about what was captured on video

Yes we know what the look was. It was a smile
Well it's easy enough for everyone to go see for themselves. Not saying I control what they see, but everyone should really go see for themselves. That's all. You saw what you saw? Ok, cool. Everyone else should too.

I saw what you saw you merely lied about what you saw and the video proves it.

At this point nearly everyone alive has seen it and all know you are lying in a very cowardly fashion

No darling, 3 videos and you obviously missed the one with the girls, nite.

They were remarkably well behaved for tennaged boys and in fact their behavior was WAY more mature and benign than phillips and his indian gang

An all boys Catholic School, one like the one that socialized Bart O’Kavanagh, loads up busloads of teenage boys - it’s a tradition - for the purpose of protesting women’s reproductive rights in Washington DC. They have non-physical verbal altercations 1) with four “Black Israelites”, 2) with two female women’s reproductive rights supporters, 3) and with a handful of members of the Indigenous March fronted by a much older man, whom they surrounded in number, pretty much nose to nose. All 3 of those were captured on video. There may be other videos, if there are more than these three, then what follows may not stand. But of those 3 videos, no adult chaperone/supervision presence is evident either visibly or verbally. Furthermore reports of any parent suggesting any child of theirs involved might have been in error of judgment is nonexistent media wise, and wouldn’t they love to, to stir the pot. We all know what that was. We all know what that look was. And america used to crank out better parents and church leaders. Additionally, really now, this is a “faith” that called for the extermination of the indigenous peoples of the Americas in Papal Bulls of the 1500s. This is a “faith” of chronic church leader pedophilia unpunished to completion; allowed. This is a “faith” that honors a male dominator God; women’s bodies are not their own, a male dominator God owns the body of the female upon behalf of the male. It is a “faith” long connected to euro domination.

Blame the kids? Whudja think they’d do? They looked pretty at ease with it all really. So yeah, well behaved in that kinda way.

All wrong.

They did not have any verbal altercations they were viciously verbally based by some black racists.

They had no known altercations or interactions with any females. Iy was not captured on video either.

They surrounded nobody but were approached in a confrontational manner by an old dishonest indian activist, who willfully went nose to nose with one of them.

They behaved with greater maturity and restraint than he did or the black racists did

Well it's easy enough for everyone to go see for themselves. Not saying I control what they see, but everyone should really go see for themselves. That's all. You saw what you saw? Ok, cool. Everyone else should too.

At this point nearly everyone alive has seen it and all know you are lying in a very cowardly fashion

No I did not bitch

It was a video of OTHER KIDS not the ones in question

All wrong.

No I did not bitch

Sure Mac, which brings us back to, "You saw what you saw? Ok, cool.". right? Cheers then, I do not share your perceptual reality.

All wrong.

No I did not bitch

Sure Mac, which brings us back to, "You saw what you saw? Ok, cool.". right? Cheers then, I do not share your perceptual reality.

No it brings us back to you are a proven liar as it is what the videos ABSOLUTELY show

Yes you share the same reality but are a dishonest coward who thinks he can ignore and deny it

No I did not bitch

No it brings us back to you are a proven liar as it is what the videos ABSOLUTELY show

Yes you share the same reality but are a dishonest coward who thinks he can ignore and deny it
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, you're a bit to emotional to be rational, I don't know what to do with you right now. Help me understand.

No I did not bitch

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, you're a bit to emotional to be rational, I don't know what to do with you right now. Help me understand.

I state facts not emotion and they stand unchallenged

You lied about what happened and the videos prove that fact

The fact that you lack the maturity to admit it is your problem

No I did not bitch

He sounds like a teenager.

......and if he is not, he should be ashamed.

It's great to see Trump supporting those snotty, entitled, racist, redneck, Catholic kids from Covington by inviting them all to The White House.

What a great signal to send to the planet that as POTUS Trump supports those young white punks in MAGA hats acting like morons on the steps of The Lincoln Memorial & race baiting native Americans.

Oh happy days

Maybe Trump will buy them all Big Macs, fries, and pizza, since they all seem to be on the 'winning' team. :21:
'snotty, entitled, racist, redneck, Catholic kids'

WOW, you are consumed with HATE and racism.

So, Catholic kids who wear hats supporting the President, who are Pro-Life, who stand perfectly still when confronted by black hate groups and stolen valor vets, and who SMILE are 'snotty', entitled racist renecks'...

...because CNN, MSNBC, etc... told you they were ... right before they - on live tv - called for these kids to be punched in the face, slapped, and physically assaulted....

Bwuhahahaha...

According to you class / 'liberal class warfare', liberal racism, liberal discrimination / prejudice against their Christian faith, and liberal violent intolerance against their exercising their Constitutional right of freedom of speech are also justifications for lying about the kids and calling for violence against them...

Thanks for clearing that up.

the Covington kids were chanting, jumping around like animals, Lord knows what else; they sure acted just like their school & their parents would NOT have wanted them to act, like a bunch of idiots.

Vietnam did that to many.
The old tit-fer-tat-n-shit. Maybe everyone should just stop screaming "foul!" if it's business as usual.

So, Catholic kids who wear hats supporting the President, who are Pro-Life, who stand perfectly still when confronted by black hate groups and stolen valor vets, and who SMILE are 'snotty', entitled racist renecks'...

...because CNN, MSNBC, etc... told you they were ... right before they - on live tv - called for these kids to be punched in the face, slapped, and physically assaulted....

Bwuhahahaha...

According to you class / 'liberal class warfare', liberal racism, liberal discrimination / prejudice against their Christian faith, and liberal violent intolerance against their exercising their Constitutional right of freedom of speech are also justifications for lying about the kids and calling for violence against them...

The old tit-fer-tat-n-shit. Maybe everyone should just stop screaming "foul!" if it's business as usual.
No the old evidence proves you wrong and a liar

No I did not bitch

Great argument, you're really intellectual and deep aren't you, we can tell, Jeebus man. So no rebuttal on the concepts then?

Great argument, you're really intellectual and deep aren't you, we can tell, Jeebus man. So no rebuttal on the concepts then?

One needs no argument when the video evidence proves you a liar beyond any doubt and it does

Bwuhahahaha...

I’m just interested in what motivates you to foam at the mouth and wish violence upon children.

Care to give us some insight into your mental illness?

No the old evidence proves you wrong and a liar
That's not really how you build a convincing argument, you know that right? Even after I've already said you might envision it differently? You might ask yourself why we've gone on this long at some point. It's almost like you got one nerve, and I'm on it. What is it?

I’m just interested in what motivates you to foam at the mouth and wish violence upon children.

K, sorry not sure where you're coming from with that accusation.

Tell us why you’ve spent days ranting about children and your desires to harm them.

Tell us why you’ve spent days ranting about children and your desires to harm them.

Pffffffffffffffffffft, never did, fulla chite as usual, the real post left you typeless. Call it a night bitch.

Pffffffffffffffffffft, never did, fulla chite as usual, the real post left you typeless. Call it a night bitch.
Maybe not but you did outright lie about them as the video proves

Forum List

Back