COVID's aftermath.

A POTUS, regardless of party, should be well versed in the science of disease. No excuse for any potus candidate not to know how a virus works. That's common sense. The potus should have a deep u derstandi g of the replication cycle.
You mean this was wrong?

We knew, almost immediately, as evidenced by the Diamond Princess cruise ships, that, yes, this was nasty, but also that taking draconian steps to stop it was insanity at its highest.

Given the rules that were in place at both the federal and state level about how to handle such cases in the event of a pandemic like situation...what is it you'd have happen to them? Leave them out into the streets? Or just skip to the part where you put the sheet over their head and tag on their toe while they're still breathing?
G how bout a dedicated ward......and not one where they ventilate you and evacuate themselves as hospitals did

Is that what Rachel told you?
You just refused to accept reality by claiming widely publicized pictures of the two inaugurations were photoshopped. That means you've been Trumped.

ALL the politicians screwed up, It was a difficult situation,
Made imposable by turning it political
instead of turning it quietly over to science.

Funny, that’s what most in here think of you.
Awww, don't go away mad, princess...just go away. :auiqs.jpg:
Or, try coming up with something substantive. When you're presented with facts, you just issue your standard denial.....and then go on an insult tirade.

All of that was bs, and you know it.
An analysis of news footage appears to indicate that fewer people attended President Trump’s inauguration than President Obama’s in 2009. The footage on this page was captured 45 minutes before each oath of office. Attendees were still entering the National Mall up until Mr. Trump’s speech.
The analysis by Keith Still, a professor at Manchester Metropolitan University in England, estimates that the crowd on the National Mall on Friday was about one-third the size of Mr. Obama’s.
Professor Still was a crowd safety consultant for the 2011 royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, and has advised the Saudi government on crowds for the hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca.

I can't make you accept reality. All I can do is prove your detachment from it.

If you are aware of any photos showing Trump's inaugural crowd was bigger, please post them. But since you can't, it might be worth exploring why.

A POTUS, regardless of party, should be well versed in the science of disease. No excuse for any potus candidate not to know how a virus works. That's common sense. The potus should have a deep u derstandi g of the replication cycle.

That's an impossibility - for a President to be "well versed" in every possible catastrophe that could befall the nation. But a President should be prepared to hire the top people in those fields, and to rely on and follow their advice. He also needs to rely on "institutional memory" - What the government has done in past pandemics? What worked and what didn't?

Obama had created a "Pandemic Office" in the White House, to coordinate a quick response to any outbreak, and a Pandemic Playbook to pass on to future administrations, after the Swine Flu. Ontario, where I live, created their Pandemic Playbook after the Toronto SARS outbreak in 2003, and used it with the Swine Flu in 2008/09. It formed the basis of our Covid response in 2020.

When Trump moved into the White House, he closed the Pandemic Office in the White House and tossed out the Pandemic Playbook. While Canada starting stock piling PPE in January, and getting tests ready using the WHO testing system, Trump told medical suppliers to sell all of the PPE to China, and did nothing to prepare. The CDC was put in charge of making a "made in America" test which the USA would own the rights to and could profit from.

All CDC bulletins and guidance to keep Americans safe and healthy, had to be approved by the White House, and the White House refused to follow the best advice of the CDC, because Trump didn't wante the people to panic.

Awww, don't go away mad, princess...just go away. :auiqs.jpg:
Or, try coming up with something substantive. When you're presented with facts, you just issue your standard denial.....and then go on an insult tirade.
Just following your lead Jack…

I do post substance, when warranted…Problem is Jack, you don’t think anything that opposes your ideology bears substance…That’s your problem, not mine.

I do post substance, when warranted…Problem is Jack, you don’t think anything that opposes your ideology bears substance…That’s your problem, not mine.
Try posting something that can be backed up with facts....not feels, fuzzy. :)

OMG. He was duping idiots like you in to thinking his alternate facts were the real ones.

View attachment 921684

Here's a quick quiz to test your attachment to reality. Which crowd is bigger?
A lot of privileged African American employees along with progs of all types were there. Lots of benefits and days off. Proponents of strong central government as sugar daddy. That region is Prog.

Substantive? He's more in to vibes..............and utter bullshit.

Forum List

Back