COVID Virus losing potency - GREAT NEWS

This means a 2nd wave is unlikely. Open up the country!
Woooo!!

Love it!
This is what happened to the H1N1 (Swine Flu). It mutated and burned itself out.. Now this one is doing the same thing.. Got to love it! Two more months before we know for sure... Here is to hoping!
Same with SARS & MERS.....Been trying to get this through to my doom-and-gloom friends to no avail.

The really bad news is that the virus will mutate its way to nothingness, and the statist toadies will claim that the lockdowns worked.

I'm sure your remark will be quite a comfort for those who will die between now and then.
GFY....That stale virtue signal doesn't play anymore, jackass.

You are a nasty little thing, aren't you?
How is he wrong? You were 100% virtue signaling!

Do you get extra points for using the latest nut bag catch phrases?
I get extra points for making old Leftists (you) cry and whine. I succeeded.

Silly that you would think you have any effect on anybody. I do sometimes feel a little guilty for laughing at someone as obviously disoriented as you, though.
you know something i've noticed .... your posts have a feminine touch to them like the post above .....you are either a woman or a homosexual arent you ...and im not being critical... just an observation ...
He is just a weak Leftist that loses every debate to me. He is not gay. LOL. I don't believe.

You think you have won a debate with anyone? You keep telling yourself that. I'm sure your ego needs a boost.
Beating you isn’t difficult. LOL. You’re a moron.

Woooo!!

Love it!

The Country has already been opened up. At least half the rioters are not wearing masks and the Left dare not call them out for lack of social distancing. A race riot has called into question (doubt) on the quarantine.

Woooo!!

Love it!

The Country has already been opened up. At least half the rioters are not wearing masks and the Left dare not call them out for lack of social distancing. A race riot has called into question (doubt) on the quarantine.
America is burning again. WTF?!

Woooo!!

Love it!

America is burning again. WTF?!

Thanks to the rioters, they have proven the virus can be burned out of the cities and no need for social distancing.

There will be second wave... they'll count anything that dies as COVID death.

Gun shot victims counted as Washington coronavirus deaths

Washington state counts gun shot victims as coronavirus related deaths, state public health officials admit.

This method of counting coronavirus deaths, which could pad the numbers, has incredible implications. It doesn’t just artificially increase the death rate. It is used by Governor Jay Inslee to keep the economy shut down longer than may be necessary.

Forum List

Back