COVID Mass Hysteria - how to stop the craziness

turbofish

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2021
And yes, it is political in nature.
Has anyone noticed that the same people that were captivated by covid panic were the same that were a part of every TDS and BLM protest?

I remember listening into some of the life feed protest when the BLM riots were happening. It was always the same thought process "BLM, Trump is evil, BLM, Trump is BLM"
No logic, no thought but just mass hysteria.
The same people where a part of the covid wackiness and panic were a direct wackiness of the TDS protests.

But they had nowhere to go once Trump wasn't in office but some clung to the only fear that they knew - covid.

Note: it is a proven that the people at risk for covid was over the age of retirement but the covid/trump/BLM protesters were all in their 20's .

I've been just told that my step son has begun his road to divorce. His wife, who was in all of the trump protest, the BLM riots, the covid panic, is still in a panic and refuses to go back into the workforce because of her current fears of covid. My step son has had enough.

So, how to you stop the mass hysteria that the left and their media has created? I work with some of these people who at least had enough strength to come back to the office but can't go without their masks and continued forced distancing rules that were so 2020. Weird that those people are still wearing masks in their cars without anyone else in their cars.

Has anyone noticed that the same people that were captivated by covid panic
You don't see anyone on the left here melting down about COVID. All of the screaming COVID hysteria is coming from the right.

And yes, we've noticed how the right is in a state of constant hysterical panic. Not just about COVID, but about everything. Remember how they recently all soiled themselves over a balloon? That's deliberate, on the part of their masters. They know if their followers are allowed to calm down and think, they won't be conservatives any more. So, they constantly feed them propaganda to keep them hysterical.

You don't see anyone on the left here melting down about COVID. All of the screaming COVID hysteria is coming from the right.

And yes, we've noticed how the right is in a state of constant hysterical panic. Not just about COVID, but about everything. Remember how they recently all soiled themselves over a balloon? That's deliberate, on the part of their masters. They know if their followers are allowed to calm down and think, they won't be conservatives any more. So, they constantly feed them propaganda to keep them hysterical.
Leftists and more importantly, the public, need to be reminded of what you people did to our country on a ongoing basis least you try it again.

Right now the tendency is to put it all behind us and move on (and rightly so to a point) but your ilk's insidious nature should never be forgotten nor forgiven.

History will judge you harshly for what you did to children, the aged, and as it seems now even young adults with all your vax, boosters, and lock-downs.

Fuck you "people" and the horse you rode-in on..

Hahaha what a bunch of bullshit.

*Every* lefty I know was a masked Covidian and are all vaxxed up with that shit that doesn’t work and is giving people major health problems now.

Leftists and more importantly, the public, need to be reminded of what you people did to our country
Save millions of lives, and the economy? We're very proud of that.

Needless to say, the genocidal ratfuks are crying. Your perverted death cult was deprived of victims, and you were deprived of wank material.

Right now the tendency is to put it all behind us and move on (and rightly so to a point) but your ilk's insidious nature should never be forgotten nor forgiven.
And that's another form of your wanking, squeaking out empty threats.

If Trump let a Chinese spy Balloon cross our country. You would've soiled yourself. We just want answers.

Needless to say, the genocidal ratfuks are crying. Your perverted death cult was deprived of victims, and you were deprived of wank material.

Absolute retard, you are.

So you're giving Trump credit for saving millions lives?

Has anyone noticed that the same people that were captivated by covid panic were the same that were a part of every TDS and BLM protest?

I remember listening into some of the life feed protest when the BLM riots were happening. It was always the same thought process "BLM, Trump is evil, BLM, Trump is BLM"
The same people where a part of the covid wackiness and panic were a direct wackiness of the TDS protests.

But they had nowhere to go once Trump wasn't in office but some clung to the only fear that they knew - covid.

Note: it is a proven that the people at risk for covid was over the age of retirement but the covid/trump/BLM protesters were all in their 20's .

I've been just told that my step son has begun his road to divorce. His wife, who was in all of the trump protest, the BLM riots, the covid panic, is still in a panic and refuses to go back into the workforce because of her current fears of covid. My step son has had enough.

So, how to you stop the mass hysteria that the left and their media has created? I work with some of these people who at least had enough strength to come back to the office but can't go without their masks and continued forced distancing rules that were so 2020. Weird that those people are still wearing masks in their cars without anyone else in their cars.
What in the world is still going on in your town, related to covid? Pretty quiet here and even going through airports at major cities, this month.

Oh my word.... What a nonsense post.

I see the naysayers in this thread were the very peddlers of panic just a few months/weeks ago.

Right.

Some people will never be able to move on, either due to existing mental illness or the rush they got from being able to exert "power" over others. It's sad, but there it is.

At least they know now, deep down, that THEY are the ones clinging to irrational beliefs. I'll take that any day over their smug self-satisfaction from 2020.

Some people will never be able to move on, either due to existing mental illness or the rush they got from being able to exert "power" over others. It's sad, but there it is.

At least they know now, deep down, that THEY are the ones clinging to irrational beliefs.

100% imho. I also believe that this identifies the central position .

Gullibility and the need for Control are effectively two sides of the one coin .

I suspect that emotional well being is at the root of most ( all ? ) people's psyche .And that both are the key driving forces behind behaviour . Or , both are different expressions of the most fundamental species need -- Safety ( shelter , food , defence etc etc ) .

And in broad terms Gullibility is the emotional component and Control the physical side .

It means that from the group or tribe perspective those that are the most Gullible and those that are most bound to the need for Control are
potentially the weakest and most dangerous individuals . See Covid , Vaccines etc

Further speculation is difficult because group dynamics can then easily turn into a perpetuating breeding ground for psychopathic leadership and a fascist level of group control in order to prioritise overall control and safety above all other considerations
And then unsuccessfully , based on history.
All imho

He did.

We didn't.

No, you just enjoy constantly sitting in a puddle of your own stale urine. It's a weird and disgusting way to live, but it's now the chosen deviant lifestyle of most conservatives.
No a balloon didn't fly over the entire United States under Trump. Just found out Biden knew days before it got into Alaska, but he let it happen anyway. He is bought and paid for by the Chinese.

Forum List

Back