Covid Lab Leak staring to be more likely...

There really is not a need to create a virus....there are billions of them to choose from that are dangerous enough out of the hundreds of trillions of viruses available.

Not all are infectious to humans of course but the human body has hundreds of thousands of antibodies for a reason...it's a hostile world out there.

Fuck yourself you racist piece of shit

Nature.com

LMAO!

The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) has been studying coronaviruses in bats for over a decade.

And some scientists who were once sceptical of the idea have expressed fresh openness to it.

A classified US intelligence report - saying three researchers at the Wuhan laboratory were treated in hospital in November 2019, just before the virus began infecting humans in the city.

President Biden now says he asked for a report on the origins of Covid-19 after taking office, "including whether it emerged from human contact with an infected animal or from a laboratory accident".

Herr literally means Mr.

Call me racist, show some proof or cease and desist and Coyote is a left leaning MOD so don’t say she will play favorites. Deal?
Bullshit. I am not German and neither are you.

It's your not so subtle way of calling me a Nazi. If you're gonna report me for (rightfully) calling you a racist...you probably ought to knock off the (undeserved) Nazi insults.

Bullshit. I am not German and neither are you.

It's your not so subtle way of calling me a Nazi. If you're gonna report me for (rightfully) calling you a racist...you probably ought to knock off the (undeserved) Nazi insults.
Rightfully? LOL because I believe the virus was due to a lab leak eh Comrade Lesh? Is that better? So you did it again. You are a worthless old fool, who will die soon. COVID19 was created by China to eliminate people like you

Rightfully? LOL because I believe the virus was due to a lab leak eh Comrade Lesh? Is that better? So you did it again. You are a worthless old fool, who will die soon. COVID19 was created by China to eliminate people like you
Rightfully...because of racist comments you have made in the past.

And look at you switching to what you think is a more acceptable insult. "Comrade"?

Sorry asshole (yea you earned THAT ) I am neither communist nor Russian. You are however a huge piece of shit.

Now stop with the insults AND the whining

Rightfully...because of racist comments you have made in the past.

And look at you switching to what you think is a more acceptable insult. "Comrade"?

Sorry asshole (yea you earned THAT ) I am neither communist nor Russian. You are however a huge piece of shit.

Now stop with the insults AND the whining
Find one racist comment. Just one. Please do so. Meanwhile you support a party who elects Islamic extremists into congress who openly spout antisemitism. The virus started in the lab. Anyone with half a brain can put two and two together. BBC link shows it perfectly. Cannot wait for COVID19 to get you. Tik tok.

Find one racist comment. Just one. Please do so. Meanwhile you support a party who elects Islamic extremists into congress who openly spout antisemitism. The virus started in the lab. Anyone with half a brain can put two and two together. BBC link shows it perfectly. Cannot wait for COVID19 to get you. Tik tok.
Bullshit on top of bullshit as usual.

As of now there is no evidence that the virus started in a lab.

"Anyone with half a brain" would be looking for actual evidence...which of course leaves you out

Oh and

"Cannot wait for COVID19 to get you. Tik tok."

Reported

Bullshit on top of bullshit as usual.

As of now there is no evidence that the virus started in a lab.

"Anyone with half a brain" would be looking for actual evidence...which of course leaves you out

Oh and

"Cannot wait for COVID19 to get you. Tik tok."

Reported
Good. Please report. If there isn’t any evidence why did Biden authorize a deep dive? You calling me a racist is bullshit. And you said prior posts. Show em. Tik tok. So you didn’t even read the BBC link? How quaint.

So why look if it is a fools errand in your view.
Newsflash. You don't decide the results BEFORE you investigate.

As I have repeatedly said...

As of now there is no evidence that the virus was engineered or that it escaped from that lab.

Claiming otherwise is stupid and hyperbolic.

save the personal shit jerk off

Newsflash. You don't decide the results BEFORE you investigate.

As I have repeatedly said...

As of now there is no evidence that the virus was engineered or that it escaped from that lab.

Claiming otherwise is stupid and hyperbolic.

save the personal shit jerk off
No evidence? Then why the investigation? There is evidence and testimony. Let’s not kid ourselves. Any logical person would see the connection. So that excludes you.

No evidence? Then why the investigation? There is evidence and testimony. Let’s not kid ourselves. Any logical person would see the connection. So that excludes you.
So far there is only circumstantial evidence...speculation...and hyperbolic assholes like you

So far there is only circumstantial evidence...speculation...and hyperbolic assholes like you
So there is evidence. You said there wasn’t any. A deeper dive would reveal more but China likely won’t fully cooperate. But again a logical person would see the connection.

A deeper dive would reveal more but China likely won’t fully cooperate.
"Would reveal"?

So you have completed the investigation in your mind already?

So much for you being a "logical person".

Logical people do not do that

"Would reveal"?

So you have completed the investigation in your mind already?

So much for you being a "logical person".

Logical people do not do that
Yeah…see my initial post in this thread. If I have a cat and my couch has scratch marks, my logical train of thought would be that the cat did it. You would blame natural occurrences. Sometimes a duck is just a duck.

Yeah…see my initial post in this thread. If I have a cat and my couch has scratch marks, my logical train of thought would be that the cat did it. You would blame natural occurrences. Sometimes a duck is just a duck.
Awwww...look at you creating strawmen and telling people what I would do in your hypothetical "cat caper".

Forum List

Back